The Other Side of The World 4

The Other Side of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were walking hands in hands in the hotel lobby, towards the elevator. Both are laughing at what had happened earlier. After that grilled frog incident, after they danced together in the crowd, they had their dinner on the streets, feeding each other with fish balls and other instant boiled food that is skewed on a stick. It was messy for Seungri as Jiyong purposely fed him playfully letting all the sauce and soup get to his face. They are happy and cant be any happier.

"Im homee" Seungri said onced he unlocked the door to his suites followed by Jiyong's chuckle

"thats not necessary"

"Ehh just let me be will you?" Seungri said, walking towards the kitchen

"Pfft whatever...just come here already, palli.." said Jiyong, patting on the sofa he has just landed on, signaling the younger to take the seat.

"Ah whyyy I want to drink first" Seungri whined but managed to get the mineral water on the kitchen counter and gulped them down

Afterwards, Jiyong's reply of "You can always drink me, baby" has choked him so hard he splashed the water out from his mouth.

Jiyong didnt even laugh when he saw his lover clumsily turn the other side, probably hiding his red cheek. He smirked victoriously when the said one doesnt even turn to face him for the next 2 minutes, for Seungri it was 10.

Ugh why does just one word, one sentence from him could make me feel like this! Pffft he did it on purpose didnt he? Damn why is my face still red? C'mon go away you red-cheeks-heart-pounding-butterflies in my stom--

Seungri's train of thoughts was interrupted when he felt strong skinny hands around his waist, hugging him from the back, and honestly it doesnt help with the blushing

"Even your neck is flushed red baby" comes Jiyong's very low voice, manly and y, making Seungri shivers. Seungri then could feel Jiyong's small and plump lips on his neck, and then behind his ear, back to his neck again and it lingers there for a while.

Few more kisses after that, both Seungri and Jiyong chuckled to themselves when they both let out a breathy "I miss you" at the same exact time. Oh how the chemistry works

The next moment, Jiyong's embrace becomes tighter when he feel like Seungri is trying to escape and then he suddenly turns Seungri roughly, to face the younger with a questioning looks, perhaps weird why did the younger want to escape anyways?

Seungri left a chuckle at Jiyong's expression then. He caresses both of Jiyong's cheeks with both of his hands 

"I just want to take that box of strawberry over there..dont be so possesive over strawberries can you?" and then Jiyong looked pass Seungri's face finding for the subject stated by his lover, just to check if he wasnt lying and ofcourse he wasnt. There's no point to lie and make the strawberry the victim, thats too childish 

"Take a sit, Ji, I'll be right back" 

At the younger command, Jiyong slowly loosen his hand around Seungri's waist and walk back towads the sofa after he rolled his eyes and pouted cutely.

Seconds later, Seungri came by the sofa and instead of sitting beside his lover, he opt for sitting on his lover's lap, his back leaning on Jiyong's chest with a box of strawberry in his hand.

"You're heavy Ri" said Jiyong

With Jiyong's remarks, Seungri sat straight up and turn to face Jiyong with an exaggerated mad expression, but cute tho. The one he shows when one of the judge in Girl's Fighting suddenly says he likes GD while filming one of the said reality show's episode.

"But Im strong enough to take it" come Jiyong's cheeky reply upon noticing the other's expression. Jiyong, couldnt handle the cuteness the other portrayed, started to pull Seungri closer by pinching his cheeks and once Seungri is seated comfortably in his arms again, he buried his nose in the younger's hair. 

Jiyong has always loved hugging his panda, he's fluffy and solid and it just felt perfect. Everything is perfect. How Jiyong's hand would be just enough to circled Seungri's broad body and how eventhough Seungri is quite heavy, he also felt very light, like a cotton candy. Like a fluffy cotton candy. Seungri's hair, his soft and short hair, to think about it, Seungri rarely lets his hair grows too long. the longest was when he's blonde, and that hairstyle is Jiyong's favourite- Hell it was everyone's favourite.

"Ever thinking of getting back the blonde hair, sweetie?"

"Hm? I would love to..but you know how gee eun noona always with her 'not your turn yet' hmm "

"Well I'll just asked YG then"

"Really you would do that for me?"

"Hm why not? I want my baby to look good so that everyone can be jealous of me"

"Pft show off" Seungri said while stuffing his mouth few strawberries

"I am"

"Hihi but chinchaa fhou willy want fu ask YG?" came Seungri's unclear voice as his mouth is full but Jiyong is his boyfriend for more than 5 years, he could easily interpret it as 'you really want to ask YG?'

"Hm..yes but no"

"Wha- you're such a liar" 

*munchmunch*

"I dont want people to stare at you like a hungry cannibal"

*gulps*

"thats just you..you are just delusional, they didnt even stare at me"

"THEY DID! OHMYGOD WE'VE TALKED ABOUT THIS RI! DONT ARGUE WITH ME ON THIS, I ING KNEW THEIR BAD OH VERY BAD INTENTIONS WHEN THEY FIRST EVEN GLANCE AT YOU"

"Nope..you're still just over-reacting" Seungri grabs a few more strawberries and off they go into the panda's mouth. He is a panda indeed.

"OH MY GOD YOU KIDDING ME? IT WAS OBVIOUSSSS"

"its not"

*munchmunch*

"IT WAS!"

*gulps*

"okay even if it is, then what?"

"WHA- WHAT WHAT? THEY CANT. THEY JUST CANT. IF THEY DID ITS A BIG SIN IN THE WORLD CUZ NOBODY EVER MESS WITH MY BELONGING"

"TETT you're talking like I'm a thing again, I'm warning you Ji"

*sigh*

"Im sorry, its not- you're not a 'thing' to me, you know that, but you're mine, mine only and you already know how I hate sharing, and you're mine, whatever it is, you're mine, how else should I say that without using the word belonging? You belong to me. Mine. They cant mess with what's mine, especially you. Especially you who is without any reason would still be polite and smile back at them. God do you know how precious that is? You cant just smile to strangers, thats dangeroous!"

"What? Why is smiling dangerous? Im making them happy" and...there goes one more strawberry

"EXACTLY! Seungri.....dont give hopes to people"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH Yah Jiyong you are really paranoid arent you? There's nothing wrong with smil-"

"Now this isnt fair, you told me not to smile my best smile in front of the freaking camera when you were possessive and now I cant do the same thing? Huh? Then can I give my most charming slash elegant slash innocent slash beautiful slash fangirl's-heart-breaking smile again?" Jiyong said, cutting Seungri off and snatching his box of strawberry, that is by now has only one left

"Uh- Um- Well- Um OKAY FINE! I wont smile to strangers anymore, and you cant too! Give me back my strawberry!"

"There you go..goodboy" Jiyong patted his head with a grin in his face

"Strawberry?" and Seungri pulls off his killer aegyo and puppy smile

"Well then have it" Jiyong said while grinning and placed the last strawberry in between his own lips. 

Seungri's eyes widen but Jiyong is determined to make things the sweetest tonight.

When he noticed that Seungri is about to take it with his hand, he quickly hold the younger's hand down and tutted while shaking his head left and right. His eyes were mischievous and clouded with naughty intentions. Seungri noticed that. 

"I swear you're bipolar Jiyong, you ing asked me to feed you this morning and clings like a Koala and now you're being ert as hell" said Seungri. 

Eventhough Seungri uttered his remarks with rolled eyes, he is actually, unconciously leaning forward to take away the strawberry with his mouth and when Jiyong raises his eyebrows as if asking him 'really?' he lost it all because a erted Jiyong is his favourite and he knows that Jiyong too knows that. Thats why Jiyong dare to question his remark earlier. erted Jiyong is always so cheesy and cheeky and touchy, it makes Seungri felt wanted and it makes Seungri felt full. After all those pretty girls Jiyong has ever met, Jiyong is still a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter