The Other Side of Seungri

The Other Side of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Knock Knock*

 

Have he gone to sleep? Is he even home? Or was he joking at the Inke Interview? Did he really wanna see me as soon as I'm back to Korea? Maybe it was just fanservice...And here I am knocking on his door.

 

*Knock knock*

 

Aish this dragon. Making me feel stupid than ever. I'll just leave, what am I doing here anyway?

 

Lee Seunghyun, a.k.a Seungri turn his heel then. He just arrived Seoul 30 minutes ago and all along his journey he couldnt think straight. Its all because that bastard Jiyong, his leader. It was true tho that he really cherish the moment Seungri and Jiyong live together why would Jiyong say that he resents it? He dont get it. Why would he resent it when it was those era that Seungri felt really happy to his very core. It was those moments when sometimes if he feel down, it would be those moment that he will carelessly thought of and effortlessly lighten him up again. Ofcourse it would. Back then everyday was filled with Jiyong's teasing, laughter and never ending sweet nothings from Jiyong. Even when he come home from a tiring schedule, Jiyong is ready to warm him, cuddle with him, prepares dinner for him and even sometimes prepare the bath so that the younger could just soak in the strawberry scented bubble bath and get complimented by his leader throughout the night with boastful words like "my decision is always right.." "you know strawberry suit you perfectly because I chose it.." "I always come up with brilliant ideas that you love right?" "Dont you love me more Seungri-yah? Dont deny it.." and that thoughts make Seungri chuckle and blushed deeply as he walks towards the elevator.

 

Jiyong's condo is a very lavish one. One with the most tight security and expensive decorations but...

 

Hell why does the elevator seems so far away? I have walked for more than 10 minutes yet im no closer to the elevator.

 

Thats what Seungri thought. The truth is, if anybody could see him through the cctv, he's walking very slowly, and with very small steps...like he didnt want to go further from Jiyong's door...like a part of him still wanna try to knock that door again and again until he can see that beautiful face but yet again he's so stuck from the thought of maybe Jiyong was just joking and maybe right now Jiyong isnt home, clubbing somewhere with Chaerin or with his buddies. But really, Seungri have been wanting to spend some time with Jiyong for the old time sake, like those old times.

 

Spacing out, a little noise from his back, from where Jiyong's door is situated surprised him and he stops his walk right away as he stood there frozen and listening very carefully of the noise as he gets his hope held high. He heard some rumbling noise and *click* the sound of a door being unlocked, *beep beep* a simple tone when the card-authenticated door opens was heard. He still stood there frozen. A while later came a women voice

 

"Jagiya..but I want to stay here longer..please..."

 

No response. Seungri is still looking at the floor. Shaking uncontrollably as an imagination struck him. Jiyong's girlfriend? Jiyong's ? Jiyong's ? Hell he is furious. He knows really well that women, celebrities or not, would all throw themselves to Jiyong, thats how hot Jiy- no- his Jiyong is. But that doesnt means Jiyong should take an advantage of that and just mindlessly everyone! Seungri didnt even know her voice, not even familiar with it. Hoarse thick voice of the lady just shows how bad of a smoker she is. Smoker, how he hates smoker. The only one he could tolerate was Jiyong, his Jiyong only.

 

"Kiss me.." That , how dare she?

 

*chupp* "Mhmmmm more..." THAT ING !

 

Seungri snapped then, turning his heels back and facing the hallways where Jiyong's door and 4 other doors was. His eyes was full of fire. He swear he could kill that . Jiyong's lips is his. Only he could taste Jiyong that way.

 

Eyes full of rage, he stomped forward without facing the front as he know he can never forget those scenes if he saw it. Without taking his eyes off the shimmering gold tiles below, he growled

 

"YOU ! YAH MICHEOSEO? YOU WANNA DIE?"

 

He could see the shadow of the girl and the man from the tiles beneath him and this time he lift up his eyes to directly scanned the girl, only to suddenly stopped at his steps and widen his eyes.

 

. .

 

It was not Jiyong. That guy, he didnt even know him. He's not even handsome, not even 1% of his Jiyong. Relieved, he forgot that he had growled at them at the first place. The guy looked at him as if he was an alien, his face shouts 'what the man?'

 

"Oh. Sorry. I thought-" Seungri stutters out of embarrassment.

 

"What the hell stupid boy?" That hoarse lady voice cut him off. Well atleast he was right about something. That girl is surely a . She's wearing too much makeup, a black cheap leather jacket with a tube that surely makes any straight guy wants to rip it off with her busty but not so beautiful skin. The shorts she's wearing was only an inch longer from her private part. How obvious? She's a , no doubt. Seungri didnt have to look further to know that she also wears a red fish net stokings and a torturous high cart heels. Simple elements of a heh.

 

"Like what you see pretty boy? I could totally do you if you want, 125 bucks and I'll do you good sweetheart" that carresses his jawline and sniffs him seductively, not that he feel aroused tho but seeing how that guy before him swallowed his saliva makes him think that he should be aroused but neh that girl is not even in Jiyong's league.

 

What the ? I know I'm pretty but I don't need to level down to feel good. I doubt she would make me feel better than Jiyong always do, even with his full clothes on.

 

*cough* "Im sorry to interrupt but I doubt you'll make him feel good.." well, speaking of the devil. Seungri smirk as soon as he heard the voice. It was Jiyong's voice from his back. That dropped her hand and took a healthy step back then to see whose voice was it.

 

Seungri turn his head to his side, slightly backward to see Jiyong raising his brows at him as if he's saying hi and didnt matter about the fact that a is trying to seduce his maknae. It was then that Seungri realized, Jiyong's door, numbered 188 is behind him, right where Jiyong was standing and the door in front of him where the stands is 189. Heh such a klutz.

 

"Well well well, the almighty Gdragon, now that I look at this pretty boy, it makes sense, you're the maknae arent you? Too bad I didnt just launched myself on you, would have been receiving a lot of money for that just to not let the world know, tsk such a simple task, such a waste" the woman snickered.

 

"What the hell Lana, I thought you didnt care about the money and that you really like me?" Came the voice of the man who have been standing there all along voiceless.

 

"Oh don't be silly, you paid me good" the guys face turned upside down then. How silly, how could he fell in love with such a ? An ugly one for that, inside and out. Pity guy. He should have met someone prettier, better, seeing that he's established and ready for commitments. Too bad, someone like Jiyong is rare. Jiyong is just the prettiest, the perfect one. Heh why do I keep making Jiyong the benchmark of all the girls? Cant help tho.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter