Chapter 5

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung was greeted by Jiyong’s older sister, Dami. She was waiting in front of the door when Daesung got home.

 

“Dae? Are you okay?”

“Dami Noona?” Daesung was surprised, he hasn't seen Dami since Jiyong’s funeral.

“Yeah, I visited mom last night. I was in town so I decided to drop by, where have you been?” She asked.

“Oh, it was Seungri’s engagement party last night and also Youngbae’s birthday. The party ended late so I decided to stay the night at Seungri’s.” Daesung lied as Dami just stares at him, Daesung starts to get nervous, maybe Seungri called them last night checking if I got home.

“Hold up, my other baby brother is engage? And I wasn't invited to their party? Youngbae’s in big trouble now.” She said and Daesung can finally breath.

 

“Noona, where’s mom? She probably got worried, gosh I didn't even text her.” 

“She’s okay but yeah she was panicking last night when you didn't answer our calls. She fell asleep on the couch waiting for you.” She replied.

Daesung felt guilty, he should've at least warn her.

“Don’t worry daedae, she’s probably having fun right now. The grief support group invited her to go on a trip, don't you remember? But you should call her right now, tell her you are home.” Dami said reassuring Daesung.

“Oh that’s right, I guess I did forget. Are you staying for breakfast Noona?” He asked.

“No, I have to go Daesungie, I was actually on my way out when you opened the door. I have a flight to catch in two hours.”

“Is that so? Take care noona, visit us soon.” Daesung said and he went towards Dami to hug her.

“I will, stay strong Daesungie. Noona will always be here for you.” She smiled and kissed Daesung’s forehead.

 

Daesung went to his room to rest, when his phone rang. Seungri is calling him, he went to pick his phone up and he gets ready for a scolding from his younger brother.

“Hyung?! Where the were you last night?! Are you okay?! You scared me hyung, you said you were going to call me when you get home last night! I waited for your call! Also who is Seunghyun and why did he answer your phone when I called you earlier?!” Seungri pauses, waiting for his hyung to answer his questions but Daesung didn't have a chance to answer as Seungri started to talk again.

“Omo! Hyung did he do something to you?! Did he took advantage of you?! He said you were drunk! Hyung? Hyung? Are you okay?!,” 

“Are you done talking? Can I talk now?” Daesung said when Seungri stopped talking. 

“Yeah hyung, sorry I was really worried.”

Daesung then told him what happened, well he didn't really remember anything from last night except for the part where he left the party and went to buy some alcohol. But according to Seunghyun, he was apparently drinking his self to death. 

“So hyung, who is Seunghyun? His voice is really y I don't mind talking to him again, I just panicked when he answered your phone.” Seungri asked.

 

“He’s the who is renting my apartment.”

“Hyung… did… you guys do it?” Seungri said in a whisper.

“WHAT?! Of course not, you brat! How could you think of your hyung in that way?” 

Daesung can hear Seungri giggling. “S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter