Chapter 4

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omygawd. I just noticed that this story almost have 45 subscribers, like how? I didn't even expect people to read my story at all lololol. Anyways, thanks a lot! I’ll do my best. Also, please comment all you want and criticize me so I know what I need to improve on for the next few chapters. Enjoy!

 

_________________________________________________________________

It was almost midnight when Seunghyun was on his way home. But as soon as he was near the apartment the rain has started to fall down. So he decided to park in the nearby supermarket when he noticed a familiar person in a familiar car. 

 

Seunghyun knocks at the window.

“Dae, are you okay?” He asked, while looking at him. Daesung looked like he has been crying for hours. His eyes are puffy and his voice was slightly hoarse.

“Do I look like I'm okay?!” Daesung answered sarcastically. “My husband is gone! How am I supposed to be okay?!”

Seunghyun smells the strong alcohol from Daesung breath, as he wipes Daesung's tears. 

“Kang Daesung, are you okay?”

Daesung rolled his eyes, “If I hear that question one more time I swear I’m going to slap you!” Daesung threatens.

 

Seunghyun entered the car and waited for Daesung to calm down. Once Daesung has calmed down he noticed that he was writing something in the fog that has formed in his window. Daesung was writing Jiyong’s name and said “He’s my first boyfriend, my first love.”

Seunghyun grunts and it was his time to roll his eyes.

“Yeah yeah, your first love, your great love. You hate him for leaving you and you want your suffering to end.” Seunghyun said.

Daesung stares at Seunghyun with a blank expression, 

“Why was he even given to me if he’ll be taken back so soon?” Daesung asked.

“Who knows? Death is a part of life.”

Daesung laughs bitterly. 

“What kind of “F” life is this!” He giggled.

“F life?” Seunghyun got confused.

“Ohhh, a preschool teacher can’t swear.” Daesung continues to giggle and Seunghyun can’t help but laugh as well. But he soon went back to his serious state.

 

“You know Daesung, you should let it out. So you can at least lessen the pain in there.” Seunghyun suggested and points at Daesung's heart.

“Get mad Dae, curse all you want. Let it out.”

Daesung looks at him slightly confuse and thinking if he should do it or not.

“Go ahead! Scream it out! Let it out! Go! Go Kang Daesung!” Seunghyun cheered.

 

“ THIS LIFE!”

“Yes,! Keep going! Let it out.”

“AHHHHHH! I WANT TO ING DIE!” Daesung yelled and started to cry.

“I miss Jiyong, I miss him so much, I love him so much.” He whispers in between his sobs.

Seunghyun looks at him and lifts his chin up so that he can face him.

“But you can't bring him back” Seunghyun said.

“He’ll never return Dae, as a matter of fact you guys are lucky. Your relationship ended with a death. Mine ended with a betrayal.”

Daesung wipes his own tears and calms himself down as he listens to Seunghyun.

“Why? What happened?” Daesung asked.

 

“One day I went home. I saw them. My fiancee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter