Chapter 1

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's chapter 1, also excuse my spelling and grammar. Hope you enjoy it! Also, after chapter 1, whenever Dae sees Jiyong, it's just his hallucinations.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the age 26, I already have what most people could only dream of all their lives. I already have Jiyong, I was married to my best friend, my first love, and of course my great love. But my happiness didn't last long, most people my age are just about to get married, but i've already lost my one true love, my Jiyong. I still have a long way to go but I've already lost the one person that is worth living for. We were only husbands for only 5 months, that wasn't part of the plan. I haven't even told him enough that I love him, that I love so much it hurts. If only God gave me more 5 more minutes with him, 5 more days, 5 more weeks, 5 more years, or 5 more lifetimes to be with him. I needed more time to be with him.

I met Jiyong when we were in high school, I was a freshmen and he was a sophomore, we were in the same Math class since he failed the course last year which is why he had to take it again. We instantly clicked, since his best friend Youngbae is dating my brother Seungri, I tend to get dragged by Seungri whenever him and Youngbae would hang out because he wanted to brag that he got a boyfriend before me. Me and Jiyong started to get along because of the Math class as well, he told me that I was his personal tutor.

I still remember when he first asked me to go on a date with him, it was 2 weeks before prom, I still remember how he was sweating so much and he couldn't stop stuttering. He asked me to be his date for prom, I had to control myself to not jump like a crazy girl in front of him because I was so happy that he asked to be his date. When he asked me If I wanted to be his boyfriend during the prom, I felt like I was the happiest guy in the world. And when I told him yes, he stared at me like he didn't hear what my response was, I kept saying yes over and over again, and when my words had finally struck him he lifted me and spun me around. He then asked me, if he could kiss me, and all I could do was nod. Our first kiss was just like everyone else's a bit awkward but very special. 

We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter