Chapter 3

Serendipity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung was in the middle of moving his stuff in Jiyong’s mom house, when his phone vibrated indicating that someone just texted him.

Seungri:

Hyung, please come have dinner with me tonight. I have something important to you.

Daesung replied, “Alright, text me the details. I’ll see you there.” As soon as he finishes typing, Mama Kwon had entered his room.

 

“Do you need help Daesung?” She asked.

“No, I’m all good.” He smiled. “Ah also, I will be out for dinner today Mama Kwon. Don’t wait for me tonight.”

“Okay.” She said, patting Daesung’s head. 

“I’m so happy that you finally agreed to live with me Daesungie.” She smiled leaving Daesung alone again.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

As soon as Daesung settled himself in the booth that Seungri had reserved for them, Seungri showed his left hand to his hyung. Daesung was a bit confused by Seungri’s behavior until he noticed a ring in his ring finger.

 

“Hyung.” Seungri smiled. “Youngbae finally asked me to marry him.” He said with tears in his eyes. “I’m getting married hyung.”

Daesung got up from his seat and hugged his brother, also with tears in his eyes.

“Wow! It’s about time Seungri.” He joked “I’m happy for both of you.”

“Thanks hyung, next week will be our engagement party we are going to celebrate it along with his birthday and you're invited!” Seungri eyes his brother.

“Hyung don't give me that look, cause you are going. I’ll drag you out of the house if I have too.”

“What?”

“You are giving me the I’m not going anywhere look.” Seungri sighed. “Come on hyung, please come to the party? For me? Your favorite brother ever?” Seungri said and gives Daesung his best puppy look.

“Aish! Okay okay! I will be there.”

“That’s what I'm talking about! Come on hyung, give me your reminder book. I’ll put it in there so you won't forget. And give me some last minute excuse.”

“Actually, I’ve been looking for that. I think it’s still in the apartment.”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Seunghyun was about to take a shower when someone was knocking at his door. As soon as he opens the door he finds a shock Daesung in front of him. Who wouldn't be shock if you see a gorgeous man in front of you in only in a towel and has an amazing upper body.

 

“Daesung?” Seunghyun calls. Daesung snapped out of his daydreaming when he heard his voice.

“Ah .” Daesung swore, “I’m sorry, maybe I should just come later. Sorry.”

He turned around and was about to leave when Seunghyun grabbed his arm. 

“No, you can come in.” Seunghyun smiles at him and lets Daesung in.

“So, What are you doing here?”

“I’m looking for something important, I think it’s still in the master bedroom. Can I come and look?”

“Of course, anything for you.”

Daesung then proceeded to go to the room while Seunghyun was following him sile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter