Glad We Finally Met, Mina

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been three days and I still haven’t received a phone call or even a text message from Chaeyoung. I wonder if I typed the wrong number or her phone got broken. Well, the truth is, I know her phone number because I memorized it but it’d be weird if I contacted her first. She might think I’m a creep or a stalker.

I’m bored. I’m just practically staring at the walls in my apartment. I lie down. I checked my phone. Still nothing. I placed it down. I stared at the ceiling thinking blankly.

I finally decided to get up and go somewhere to pass time.

I went to the nearest coffee shop near my place. I ordered my favorite frappe. I sat down, checked my phone. Still nothing. I placed it on the table.

I’m dying of waiting. I hope she accidentally comes by here. I don’t really know what she’s up to today since I found nothing on my diary.

This place seems crowded today. Aren’t people busy today?

Oh wait. My phone just vibrated.

I picked it up with excitement.

“1 Text Message: Momo”

Oh great.

“Mina-ya, where are you? Let’s eat. Your treat.”

Tss. This person only knows food.

“I’m busy. Let’s meet next time unnie.” I replied.

I don’t want to see anyone today. I want to be alone for now. I continued drinking my coffee. I stared at the seat in front of me. I was unfocused while staring at it.

Suddenly, I was alarmed.

I stopped sipping my coffee. I gazed at this person who suddenly sat in front of me with a big smile on her face.

“Hi.” she said in a proud tone.

“Who are you?” I asked with a slight annoyance.

She doesn’t look like a suspicious person or someone who would beg for alms. She dressed nicely and with a really adorable smile that could easily melt anyone.

“I’m Im Nayeon but you can call me Babe.”

I almost dropped my jaw by what she said. Who is she? What’s her problem?

“I’m sorry but I don’t know you and I don’t have time to play with you. Please move on to another table or if you don’t want to, I’m willing to move to another one myself.” I said with an obvious pissed tone.

“What’s wrong with you? I’m just trying to make you laugh ‘cause you seemed lonely.” She said in a pissed but cute tone.

I gazed somewhere else. I’m just going to pretend that I don’t see her.

“Hey! Babe. I’m sorry. Let’s talk this over. I won’t do it again. I promise.” Nayeon said.

What is wrong with her? She’s talking to me like I’m her girlfriend or something. What kind of joke is she up to?

I still pretended not to see her.

My phone vibrated. My heart was racing. I looked down to check the name of the caller.

“Son Chaeyoung – Calling”

I was about to pick it up when Nayeon grabbed it.

“Hello? Yes. This is her girlfriend. She’s busy dating with me right now. Call her again later. Bye.”

“What the f--- do you think you’re doing? I’ve been waiting for that call for three days now and look at what you did? You messed up everything! If you want to play, go bother someone else!” I yelled furi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter