The Last Straw

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HI. THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE. IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS FIRST, GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER. THANK YOU!

I don’t have plans today. I decided to spend my day just staying in my apartment. I read a few pages on my diary. I need to make sure I read everything in advance to avoid unexpected situations just like what happened the other day. According to what I read that was supposed to happen today, Chaeyoung will invite me to come over to her apartment ‘cause it’s her first time baking a cake and she wants me to be the first one to taste it. I sighed. I bet she’ll be inviting Tzuyu instead of me.

I don’t wanna think of what was going to happen between those two so I just decided to play games on my laptop. This will help me clear my thoughts.

“It’s been a while.” I muttered as the game started to patch. When I finally heard the background music of the game, it brought me good memories. These were those times when I still haven’t met Chaeyoung and all I cared about was these stupid games. I missed my babies. It’s been three hours of me being focused on the game. I was so into the game that I started looking like a zombie. Suddenly, I got distracted when my phone rang.

I kept hitting on my keyboard while I check on my phone screen located just beside the keyboard. My eyes grew big when I saw who the caller was and immediately took my hands off the keyboard to answer the call.

“Hello? Chaeyoung-ie? I immediately started the talking.

“Mina unnie! Are you free today?” Chaeyoung answered.

“Damn. Is that a question?” “Of course.”

“Could you come over to my apartment? I baked a cake. I wanted you to try it.”

Wait. Is this for real? She’s inviting me instead of Tzuyu? Did she dial the wrong number? I don’t think she did since she called me Mina. Well, no reason to refuse.

“Sure. I’ll be there in 20 minutes.”

“Okay. See you.” Chaeyoung hang up.

“WAAHHHHH!” I screamed as I jump in joy. I couldn’t calm myself. I immediately checked myself in front of the mirror. “Oh . What happened to me?” I immediately headed to the bathroom to wash up a bit. I put on clothes without checking how it looked on me. I rushed out of my apartment and went straight to Chaeyoung’s. I kept smiling as I headed there. When I was just ten steps away, I noticed someone standing in front of Chaeyoung’s doorstep who is about to knock when I interrupted.

“Tzuyu-ya.” I called out. She turned around and saw me with a surprised look.

“Oh. Mina unnie. She invited you too?” she asked.

“Then she invited you too, huh?” My mood suddenly changed.

“Mmm.” she answered as a yes. I stood beside her.

I let her knock on the door. Chaeyoung opened the door with a smile. I faked out a smile. She let us come in and made us sit comfortably on the sofa. She headed to the kitchen and came out carrying a t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter