Confrontation

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I regret everything that happened yesterday. I should’ve tried calming myself first before I acted. Damn it. Now how am I supposed to explain this to Tzuyu? And the worst part is, what if she already told Chaeyoung about what happened? Oh no.

I’m in my room walking back and forth across my bedroom. I can’t stay put. I’m feeling so nervous that it’s making me sweat so hard. “What to do? What to do? What to dooooo?” I mumbled.

Then, my phone started ringing. I panicked even harder when I saw Chaeyoung’s name on the phone screen.

“He-hello?” I spoke.

“Mina unnie. Meet me at the park.”

“O-o-oka-y.” I stuttered. I hang up. I was in a daze for awhile. This is the first time I don’t want to see Chaeyoung. I unwilling put on presentable clothes and headed there. I was sweating even though it wasn’t so hot. I can see Chaeyoung from a distance. She waved.

I waved and gave off a nervous smile. We walked closer to each other.

“Hi unnie.” Chaeyoung greeted.


“He-ee-y.” I nervously greeted.

She suddenly looked worried. “Unnie are you sick? You look pale.”

“Ha? No. I’m—It’s nothing.” She’s curiously looking at me. “Why do you want to meet up?” I asked.

“I just want to see you.” Chaeyoung answered while shyly facing down.

What? She just wants to see me? So does this mean Tzuyu hasn’t told Chaeyoung anything yet? I breathed heavily. Phew. So for now, I’m safe.

“Oh. Let’s take a walk then?” I invited. She smiled and nodded.


We took a stroll at the park. I’m getting sick of this place to be honest but as long as it’s Chaeyoung I’m with, I’d stay here forever. As usual, we had an awkward conversation while walking. After awhile, we got tired and sat on the usual bench.

“So we’re here again.” Chaeyoung spoke. “Yeah.” I chuckled.

 

“What should we do?” Chaeyoung asked. I took out my phone and my earphones from my pocket. I offered the other side to Chaeyoung. She wondered but accepted it. “You’re a fan of Justin Bieber, right?” I asked while scrolling through my phone.

“How did you know? she asked.

“Haven’t you mentioned it before?”

“I did?” she doubted but just shrugged.

I finally played out the song I was looking for. (I played Justin Bieber’s “That Should Be Me”) She looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter