I'm angry but I want you

Under the Snowflakes

     You laid your head back with eyes closed facing the night sky. Moments later, you open your eyes, hoping to get a glimpse of the stars. But failed to see one since the lights in the park are too bright. To your disappointed, you pouted.

 

     How stupid. Tch :|

 

     Then you heard someone chuckled. It sounded familiar but you saw a couple passing by so you ignored it.

 

     Meow~ 

 

     A text message..

     "Oh great! You're the last person I'd be expecting to text," you said to your phone as soon as you read the name of the sender.

 

     Hae~ :3

          Where are you?

 

     You:

          Why do you need to know? I know you're busy. So just get on and continue with what you're doing, okay? Bye.

 

     Someone cleared his throat, scaring the hell out of you, "Ehem, uhmm... excuse me, mind if I join you?" he asked from behind.

 

     You froze. Not only because of the freezing weather but because you know the voice. It's him.

     "Of course, I would mind!" you said showing your annoyance as you stood up, not even looking at him.

     "Asking me where I was when he was just there behind me. Tch. Who does he think he is? He cancels our date and then now he shows up?! Are you kidding me?!" you told yourself that was suppposed to be a whisper or more likely only a thought to yourself but ended up saying it out loud.

     "I thought there was an emergency," finally facing Donghae.

     "There was but I excused myself right away because I knew you'd get angry, I'm sorry, okay?" he said sincerely.

     "First, no, it's not okay. Second, of course I'd be angry, who wouldn't?! I've been waiting for this and what? you'll just cancel it? Third, just...just save your apology for next time." you said sarcastically, walking away from him.

     "Why save it when we already have today?" he shouted back.

     You stopped walking, taken aback by his response. You opened your mouth to say something but closed it again. You didn't know how to respond.He was right. Upon realizing that you're losing the argument, you went on with your tracks, walking away from the gorgeous man behind you.

     "I'm already here. what are you still angry about? You're angry that I was not with you, right? I'm here now, so why? I'm really really sorry," he said with weariness in his voice while he was trying to catch up with you walking so fast.

     His question hit you right in the head.

 

     Yeah, what am I angry for? He's here now. I was sitting on a bench almost crying to Santa for being alone. And now that he's here, I got so angry and I'm trying to push him away. What is wrong with me?

 

     "I don't know anymore," you said, confusion showing all over your face. He read the confusion on your face and he thought that it's best to remain silent; to calm you down.

     You two went on walking, with Hae a few meters away walking behind you. Silenced enveloped the two of you. Only the noise of the streets can be heard at the moment.

     After a while, he broke the silence.

     He let out a sigh first before finally asking you, " So what do you want to do now?"

     "I don't know, I forgot about it already."

     "Oh, c'mon! Don't tell me you're still mad. I told you I was sorry and I still am. How many times do you want me to say sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry sorry sorry sorry. Please, forgive me." 

     You looked straight through his hazel eyes, and saw him doing puppy eyes.

 

   Is he serious? Oh gosh, how can you be so cute? Is this even legal?!

 

     Now that you are looking at him, you finally got a good look on him. The hair that was messed up just as perfect, his deep hazel eyes that looks through you, his nose just fair and pointy, his lips -oh those lips- looking so luscious, his perfect jawline, and lastly his creamy, fair, smooth, white skin.

     Plus, his scarf, jacket, black v-neck shirt and jeans. Looks really good on him.

   

     How can someone be so close to perfection?

 

     You felt your cheeks turning hot and sighed. You hit his arms.

     "Okay, okay, fine. You're forgiven. I'm sorry too."  you said but you couldn't even look at him.

     He lift your chin up and just smiled at you. You hear your heart beating so fast.

     "But the thing is, I don't really know what to do. I had no plans in my mind. I just wanted to spend this beautiful evening with you," you pouted feeling a tinge of disappointment. 

     Hae chuckled and poke your redding cheeks but didn't say anything. His laugh is like a music in your ears. However, you see him slowly changing his expression, drowning in his own deep thoughts.

     "Lee Donghae!!!" you shouted and waved you hands in front of his face.

     He woke up from his trance and blinked a few times.

 

     What was that all about?

   

      "So how was the lollipop? Tastes good, right?" he asked smirking.

     You wondered what he was talking about until you remembered the kid you bumped into.

     "That was you?! Oh my, how could you?!" raining him with questions, whining like a kid.

     "How could I? I knew you love lollipops, especially when you're in bad mood," he said with nostalgic looks in his eyes.

     "I knew that the day you offered me one when I got so angry with Hyukjae," he continued.

     You both laughed.

 

     He still remembers that?  you smiled at the thought.