It's Christmas

Under the Snowflakes

     "So, you're not letting me in?" he laughed

 

     WHAAAAAAT?! O_O

 

     "Oh, okay. Come in, Sir." you mocked him and giggled.

     The two of you went inside and the lights suddenly opened and the music started playing. Hae ran somewhere in your living room and started dancing and singing like crazy. You laughed at the sight of him. He looks like a kid, so adorable.

 

     He pouted,"Why are you laughing? I've practiced so hard for this and you're just gonna laugh at me?"

 

     Such a kid. Haha.

 

     Realization hit you.

     "Ah, so that's why you've been 'busy' lately, eh? And oh! No! Don't tell me that the 'emergency' you were talking about awhile ago was this?" you pointed your hands at him.

 

     He smiled and nodded.

 

     "Don't you have anything better to show off to me? You show me nothing but cheesiness," you .

     "I guess i'm the cheesy type guy," he said winking at you.

     "Thank you," you say as you punch his arm.

 

 

     He grabbed your hand and let you join him. You two dancing around like crazy in your living room. You stopped upon hearing the alarm clock. It's 12MN already. It's Christmas. You looked back at where Donghae was standing and found that he's not there anymore.

     He jumped and screamed from your back scaring the hell out of you.

     "AAAAAHHHHHH!!!" you shouted back.

     "What was that for? Gosh, you almost killed me there!" you said afterwards.

 

     He gave you a small box and inside it is a pair of mittens.

     "So that your hands will stay warm even when my awesome hands isn't around," he joked.

     "Thank you, what a very Merry Christmas!" you said.

 

     Then his face got serious. He made you face him, looking straight into your eyes. He slowly closed the distance between your faces. And you close your eyes as his lips met yours.