Under the Snowflakes

Under the Snowflakes

     Snow stopped falling since yesterday but the road is still filled with snow. You both walked slowly, hand in hand. Feeling the moist of the cold snow. You and Hae stayed silent for a long while. Taking in the scene of where the two of you are walking, under the streetlights. Plus, the snow on the road. Inhaling the cold air and enjoying the silent moment, he broke the silence.

 

     NOOOOOOOOO!~

 

     "You know, I've always dreamt of walking with you like this," he said seriously as puff of white smokes came out of his mouth.

 

     You looked straight into his eyes and absorbed each word he just told you. This beautiful man is standing beside me. His eyes, his smile, his lips....everything. Everything is just perfect. Wasn't I thinking about is perfection awhile ago too? 

 

     He sighed and you saw another puff of clouds coming from his mouth. It really is cold tonight.

     "It's not like the first time we walked hand in hand," you said.

     "This is different. It's different to walk with you like this,"

     "Eh? I don't get it. What do you mean?"

     "It has been my dream ever since to walk with you holding your hand in this perfect evening with nothing  to worry about....' he stopped, waiting for your response. But you did not say anything so he went on.

     "Not worrying about others trying to take a picture of us. Not worrying about how other guys look at you. Not worrying about those girls who keeps on glaring at you."

     He looked at you intently.

     "I've always been dreaming of walking and holding your hand with just you and me."

 

     Donghae, it's too cheesy but it's unbelievably sweet too :">

 

      Your heart jumped to every word he said. You feel like crying already but you just held back.Waiting if he'll say more.

 

     "And thank you for granting it. Thank you." his serious face turned into a smile and started hugging you.

 

      A drop of snowflake fall on your head. You slapped his chest and chuckled.

     "It's Christmas and you're making me cry," you both laughed and snow started falling.

 

     "Oh and those lines that you said? Just let me tell you that I'm not touched because it's too cheesy...." you paused, and he pouted.

      "...I'm touched because I know you mean it. Thank you too," right then you noticed that the tears you've been holding back awhile ago are flowing non-stop. You forgot the coldness of the evening but only felt the warmth of his embrace. You can smell his sweet scent, more like the smell of a chocolate. 

     

     This is the man that I love. And I held no regrets.

 

     He separated from you and wrapped his arm around your shoulder and continued walking. You felt a small tinge of pain as you two broke from the hug. 

 

     Where are we going this time?

 

     And the pain you felt got deeper as you realized that he's already taking you home.

 

     Noooooo. Not now. Not yet. Please?

 

     I don't want to end this night yet, or probably wake up from this dream. Am I dreaming anyway? O_e 

     As soon as you reached the door to your house, you faced him and started saying goodbye.