Eunchae

DIA(mond)

Name: Kwon Chaewon
Stage Name: Eun Chae
Birthday: May 26, 1999
Star sign: Gemini
Specialties: Singing and Modeling
Position: Main Vocalist, Maknae
Height: 159 cm
Weight: 43 kg
Blood type: –
Hobby:
dancing

FACTS:

*Eunchae is the new member of the group DIA added to the group in March 2016, but she presented herself after Cathy and Chae Yeon came back from the show “Produce 101”.
*She became the youngest member of the group and substituted the “Maknae Line” of DIA, which consisted of three members previously.
*On May 28, 2016, DIA performed at the Wonju Rose Festival and Eun Chae was announced as the latest addition.
*Eunchae is now the actual maknae in the group.
*Firstly, she was a trainee at Ensoul Entertainment together with Project A.
*She is only 17 years old, but she already has one project behind her, as she was preparing to go on as part of the group Project A; after a change in the line-up, MBK Entertainment picked her up and added her to the super girl group, DIA.
*Her nicknames are Newbie, Chaeodore, Tiny Chaewon.
*Yebin took care of Kwon Chaewon when she first was introduced to the group.
*She thinks of herself as a clumsy person.
*Kwon Chaewon attends Hanlim Multi Art School.
*She entered DIA in March 2016.*
She was a part of Project A before coming to DIA.
*She is the youngest, but also one of the main singers.
*She used to be a trainee at Ensoul Entertainment.
*She changed her stage name to Eun Chae after entering DIA.
*She presented herself as a DIA member on May 28, 2016 at the Wonju Rose Festival.