Eunice

DIA(mond)

 

Name: Heo Sooyeon
Stage Name: Eunice
Birthday: September 2, 1991
Star sign: Virgo
Position: Leader, Main Vocalist
Height: 166 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Browsing the Web and Singing

 

*Eunice was born in Busan, South Korea.
*She attended Korea National University of Arts in pursuit of her singing career.
*Eunice is the leader of the group and the eldest member, but she wasn’t the leader at first.
*Back when DIA counted 8 members, Eunice was just a member, but after the line-up change, she became the new leader.
*Eunice is known for her exquisite social skills, good voice and dancing; she’s the main vocalist and leads the group onstage whenever there is a performance to be done.
*Eunice was also a member of their group called Jewelry in 2012. However, she did not manage to debut as their member officially, as the group disbanded.
*She joined MBK Entertainment and became the member of DIA in 2015.
*She’s good friends with the group MYNAME and B.A.P’s Dae Hyun, whom she went to school with.
*Heo Soo-yeon knows Japanese and can speak it fluently.
*Some of Eunice’s nicknames are Dyed Hair, Bagel Eunice, Appa, Minion, Simpson, Short-haired.
*Languages she speaks: Korean, Japanese.
*She almost debuted with another agency.
*Heo Soo-yeon and Dae Hyun know each other from their school days in Busan.
*The singer is a fan of Homer Simpson.
*Her voice is similar to JiYeon from T-ARA.
*She was the last member announced for DIA.
*She was a trainee at Star Empire Entertainment before joining MBK Entertainment.
*She appeared in 3 videos of the group MYNAME
*She collects figurines of animated characters.
*She loves My Little Pony and Minions.

 

Music Video Appearances:
My Name "Message"
My Name "We are the night"
My Name "Shirayuki"