EunJin

DIA(mond)

Name: Ahn Eun-jin
Stage Name: Eunjin
Birthday: August 31, 1997
Star sign: Virgo
Specialties: Singing, Dancing and Modeling
Position: Main Dancer, Sub Rapper, Sub Vocalist
Height: 170 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Watching Movies, Stretching, Dancing and Gymnastics

 

FACTS:

*Eunjin, born in Mokpo, South Jeolla, was the first member of the group revealed by MBK Entertainment.
*She was accepted to Seoul School of Performing Arts and did her best to improve her singing skills.
*Her special skills for choreography creation and making up dance moves hasn’t gone unnoticed, and she choreographed some of the most famous music videos nowadays.
*After making up the dance for GOT7’s “Stop stop it”, she became good friends with the group’s member Youngjae and they are often seen together, but only as friends.
*Eun Jin herself doesn’t think she’s a good singer, so she focuses on writing raps and making up dance moves for the group.
*She used to be a part of “Maknae Line” of DIA with Ye Bin and Chae Yeon, because they’re roommates, the youngest members and also the most gentle ones; still, Eun Jin prefers to keep things y, rather than gentle, so her image is more y than that of other members.
*The nicknames given to Eunjin are the following: Oddball, Giant Baby, Fully-charged Battery.
*She was a trainee in LOEN Entertainment.
*Eunjin is very good at dancing.
*Her favorite colors are red, black and white.
*Ahn Eun-jin is the tallest member of the group.
*Ahn Eun-jin does not consider her singing skills as good ones.
*She is a graduate at the Seoul School of Performing Arts.
*She’s the best dancer in DIA.
*She doesn’t think she’s good at singing.
*She choreographed the MV’s for AOA (“Short Hair” and “Heart Attack”), GOT7 (“Stop stop it”) and Kim Hyuna (“Bubble Pop!”)
*She wants to maintain a y concept.