Chaeyeon

DIA(mond)

Name: Jung Chae-yeon
Stage Name: Chaeyeon
Birthday: December 1, 1997
Star sign: Sagittarius
Specialties: Singing, Modeling, Acting and Dancing
Position: Visual, Sub Vocalist
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Wondering Around by Herself, Playing with Her Dog, Dancing and Skating

 

FACTS:

*Jung Chae-yeon’s hometown is Suncheon, South Jeolla in South Korea.
*After moving to Seoul, she was accepted to Seoul School of Performing Arts, where Jung Chae-yeon could follow her dream of becoming a real celebrity.
*The 2nd visual of DIA is the lovely Chae Yeon, one of the girls from the ‘maknae line’.
*She is also the only member who had a fan club before debuting in an idol group, as her beauty makes her impossible not to love.
*After Chaeyeon’s appearance on the show “Produce 101”, she became a member of IOI.
*She also cooperated with a lot of girl groups, such as miss $, Apink and EXID, when they recorded the song “Merry Summer” in July 2016.
*She was also a video girl, and she appeared in M&D’s video for “Ulsanbawi” and in Elsie and K.Will’s video for “I’m good”.
*She is currently combining her work in two groups – IOI and DIA.The agency, therefore, made sure her schedules do not conflict with each other.
She is the first DIA member to have a fan club during the pre-debut time.
*She is attending the Seoul School of Performing arts.
*She was a trainee for only 5 months.
*She admitted having plastic surgery on her nose.
*She appeared in K.Will’ and Elsie’s video for “I’m good”.
*She appeared on the talk show “Happy together”.


Drama:
T-ARA sweet temptation ep 1-6
Drinking Solo - Jung Chaeyeon (Main cast)

Music Video Appearances:
Elsie- I'm Good
Produce 101 Trainee - Pick Me
IOI - Dream Girls
IOI- Crush
M&D - Ulsanbawi