Yebin

DIA(mond)

Name: Baek Ye-bin
Stage Name: Yebin
Birthday: July 13, 1997
Star sign: Cancer
Position: Lead Vocalist
Height: 163 cm
Weight: 43 kg
Blood Type: A
Hobbies: Listening to Music and Dancing
Specialties: Guitar


Facts:

*Yebin was born in Chuncheon, Gangwon in South Korea.
*Baek Ye-bin was an Ensoul Entertainment trainee.
*Being a part of that agency, she trained with Project A, another Korean girl group.
*Baek Ye-bin joined DIA two months prior to the announcement of the final list of members.
*The super talented singer and dancer Ye Bin is part of the “maknae line” alongside Chae Yeon and Eun Jin, who are some of the youngest members of DIA.
*Ye Bin and Cathy also used to dance together in a dance troupe, which is when they formed a close bond; this is why Ye Bin often says great things about Cathy, and admires her in general.
*She’s also known as the girl who resembles a lot of people and cartoon characters, because she has a very specific face and beauty.
*Yebin’s nicknames are the following: A Thousand Faces, Binsbins, Reaction Master, Antenna.
*Her favorite food is Dakgalbi, a popular Korean dish.
*People think she is the younger sister of So Yeon from T-Ara because they look a lot alike.
*Yenbin admires Cathy.
*She is also pretty close to boy bands of MBK Entertainment.
*Baek Ye-bin can plays the guitar.
*She used to be in the same dance troupe as Cathy.
*She lives with Chae Yeon and Eunjin.
*According to other members, she is the most talented singer in DIA.
*She has a lot of aegyo (cuteness).
*Her specialty is playing the guitar.