1 - is this a dream?

Just one day.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One year later

5 December, 2014 - 13:42 p.m.

Sitting alone around the little white table of the kitchen, Jiyeon picking the ramen with her chopstick but immediately putted it down. She was wondering why she prepared herself something to eat. After all she wasn't hungry.  

Just thinking about what happened exactly one year ago gave her nausea. Jiyeon could still remember everything perfectly; how that car loses control, the way Hyomin throw herself on her to protect her and how Hyomin let out her last breath, dieing next to her. 

The young girl couldn't still believe that Hyomin was gone. One moment she was there and the next moment she was death.

But what made Jiyeon even more sad and depressed was that she couldn't tell Hyomin how sorry she was for acting so enraged and jealous that damn night. 

Jiyeon rised her eyes from the ramen to look right in front of her. Hyomin would usually sit in that empty place she could now see, eating always in that cute and funny way. Jiyeon fainted a smile at that thought, but soon that smile transformed in a frown when tears where forming in her eyes. 

"I'm sorry..." Jiyeon said, glenching her teeth. She was trying hard to not make all her feelings come out. Feelings of rage and hate towards herself. 

"It's all my fault!" She said, slamming her fist slightly on the table. "I'm sorry Hyomin." Jiyeon continued, making salty tears slide down her cheeks.  "I'm sorry..." she said once again, but this time in a whisper, sobbing silently. 

 

 

It was 5 in the evening when Jiyeon decided to sleep a bit. Even if it was early, the young girl didn't feel any energy anymore in her body to do something. She just wanted to sleep and forget everything. She wanted this pain to go away. 

Turning her body to the side on the big two sized bed, Jiyeon took the little panda peluche and hugged it tightly. She remember how much Hyomin loved this fluffy panda and that smile she had on her face when Jiyeon gave it to her as a gift. 

Jiyeon brought the peluche nearer to her face, inhaling that what remained from Hyomin''s scent. Slowly everything was losing that sweet and delicate scent of her girlfriend, expect for the clothes Jiyeon was still holding in the wardrobe. They where still how Hyomin leaved them for the last time and Jiyeon didn't have the courage to give them away. She didn't want to let go of Hyomin.

Jiyeon knows that it's wrong to do like this. She should move on after one year, still she couldn't bring herself to make the first step. She didn't want to do the first step. 

Drowsiness was slowly taking over her and, closing her eyes, Jiyeon managed to fall asleep and finally have a bit of rest from that unbearable pain in her heart.

 

 

 

Jiyeon was standing silently in front of the grave of her lover. Her hands where trembling while reading what was written on the stone 

         Park Hyomin 

30-05-1989  - 05-12-2013  

 The young girl kneeled down, placing her hand on the smiling photo of Hyomin. 

"I miss you.." Jiyeon mumbled while tears came up to her eyes.

"I want you back Hyomin." She continued and her voice cracked at the end of the sentence. 

"... I need you back..." Jiyeon managed to say while tears began to fall down her cheeks and on the ground. 

"I... I wish to have on day more... I need on day more.." the girl brought a hand on her cheeks, washing the tears away with the back of it. "Jus one day..." she added in a whisper. 

Suddenly a strong wind began to blow, making Jiyeon lose her balance for a moment. Putting herself again in a straight position, Jiyeon looked up while little raindrops began to fall. 

"One day more you will have" Jiyeon widened her eyes when she heard those whispered words. It wasn't a human voice and the girl wasn't even sure where it was coming. It was like the wind was transporting those words right into her ear. It was something unexplainable. 

"Just one." The same voice continued. A cracking sound followed, but this time it came from under Jiyeon''s feet. "But remember, fate can't be change

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter