4- I'm here with you... you are here with me

Just one day.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3: 25 p.m.

"Hello?" Hyomin answered the call looking then a second towards me. I smiled slightly at her while tightening the grip on her hand. We were walking a bit long the traffic city, without having a real place to go. But it was okay like that, stopping time to time in front of a shop when we saw something interesting.

"Yes, we can't go to the party today Yul,  I'm sorry." Hyomin said, biting slightly on her lower lip. 

"WAE?!--" I heard Yuri's voice from the phone, so loud she talked, and alaso Hyomin had to move a second the phone away from her ear.

"Yah yah! Don't scream like that." My girlfriend said annoyed. "Jiyeon isn't feeling well today." she then said as an excuse, looking once again to me for a moment and moving her hand to intervine my fingers with hers. 

The two talked a few minutes more before biting their goodbye. Putting her phone back into her jeans pocket, Hyomin turned to look at me.

"Is there actually a shop you will visit?" She asked, looking around.

"Are you sure Yuri isn't mad?" I asked instead, furrowing slightly my brows. "I heard her screaming." I added.

"Don't worry" Hyomin answered, letting out a little chuckle.  "She told me to make it up to her someday when she comes back to Korea..." she added, giving me a victory wink. 

 

We were still walking when a shop cought my eyes.  It was a little jewelry shop and I couldn't stop to look at the many beautiful jewelry that were exposed in the entrance. 

"Do you want to go in?" Hyomin asked. I brought my gaze towards her before nodding. 

We entered the shop and were immediately welcomed by the owner who asked if we needed help.

"Uhm, we are just looking right now. But thanks." I said, flashing a little smile to the lady who get immediately back to welcome another costumer who just came in. 

"Waah, look at this ring." I pointed towards a couple of two beautiful rings, tapping slightly my finger against the transparent glass that separated me from them.

"Pretty." Hyomin answered and i had to turn to look at her.  

"Just pretty? They are beautiful." I said, bringing my gaze back to the rings. The idea of buying them for me and Hyomin popped in my mind. I will never ever have again this opportunity.

The opportunity to seal our love with two rings.

"Well, I think it would become beautiful if you would wear one of it on your finger." Hyomin said, taking again my hand and intervining my fingers with hers. I turned to look at her and saw her looking at those rings the same way I was looking at them a few seconds ago. "You are able to make everything shine more." she added, looking right after at me with that little sweet smile on her lips. I could feel my heart beating two times faster at her sweetness. I think I will never get used to it. 

 

 

6:30 p.m. 

Time is running so fast. 

I thought while looking at the time on my phone before bringing my gaze down to Hyomin; she was lying on the sofa with her head rested on my lap while watching a funny show on the TV.  

I heard a littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter