3 - Half empty

Just one day.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10:30 a.m.

Jiyeon p.o.v.

"Yah! Stop it!" I said out of breath, struggling to break free from Hyomin's tickling attack. I was literally crying from too much laughing while trying to push her off of me. 

"Okay okay." Hyomin said, letting out a sweet laugh at the end and moving her hands away from my belly. 

"You pabo" I said with a smile, sitting again properly on the sofa. 

"At least you laughed." Hyomin said, unfolding her lips in a smile and leaning back on the sofa she was also sitting in. "I can't stand to see you so awkward Ji." she then continued and I took her hand with mine. 

"I'm sorry." I smiled apologetic. "I'll not act like this anymore, I promse." 

"You know you can talk with me if something is bothering you." Hyomin brought her gaze first on our hands and then on me. Her big innocent eyed where reflecting all the kindness of her heart.

I remained a few second in silence, beginning to caress the back of her soft hand with my thumb. 

"There is nothing bothering me... I just missed you." I said, trying to sound convinced. At the end a part of this sentence was true; I missed her so much. 

The oldest let out a chuckle while shifting slightly her position to get closer to me. "Okay, I'll believe you this time." Ruffling slightly her nose I couldn't but lean in to capture her lips with mine. 

The dark red haired girl brought her arms around my neck while I put my hands on both side of her hips. I curved my lips in a little smile before I could feel her tongue sliding against my lover lip, asking me for permission. I parted my lips slightly without wasting time and lost myself in that passionate kiss we where sharing. 

 

12:30 p.m. 

"Should we eat something out? It's almost lunch time." Hyomin said sitting with her back towards me while i was tieing her dark red hair in a braid.

"Yes, it's a good idea." I said, placing a strand of hair above another.

"Should we go to our usual place or try something new?" Hyomin asked while I was fixing the  braid with a black hair band. 

"Uhmm, let's just eat in the usual place so we don't waste precious time searching for another good one." I smiled and made my hands slide on her shoulders, segnaling her that I finisce the hairstyle.

Turning slightly her head to look at me, Hyomin then took on of my hands, who was still resting on her shoulder, and glided me in front of her. 

"Wasting precious time, huh?! You talk as if it's our last day together." Hyomin said, chuckling at the end of the sentence and pulling me towards her delicately. I fainted a smile while once again a numb pain stapped my heart and made me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter