2- I need it

Just one day.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyomin" Jiyeon called for her girlfriend's attention. The two girls just finished their breakfast and, while Hyomin was washing the dishes in the sink, Jiyeon was drying them with the yellow cloth and then putting them in the right places.
"Mh" Hyomin hummed, not leaving her gaze from the glass she was washing.
"I thought about it and... I don't want to go to Yuri's birthday party." Jiyeon spoke out her thought, gulping afterwards her saliva down. The youngest was thinking the whole time about it; it was her last day with Hyomin and she really didn't want to spend it on a party, also knowing that her girlfriend would the whole time talk with Yuri, Sunny and Tiffany. 
Jiyeon just wanted to spend those last hours with Hyomin. Just the two alone.
And she knew that if she didn't go to the party, Hyomin wouldn't go there too. Yes, it was a bit selfish from her side but she really needed it. 
She needed to stay with Hyomin now.
The hazle brown orbs of Hyomin landed on Jiyeon for a moment after hearing the sentence. "Mwo?" Hyomin mumbled rising her brows. She really wanted to go to Yuri's party. "Why did you change your mind now?" Hyomin asked but couldn't brevent a little pout to cross her lips. 
"I'm-... I'm just not in the mood to celebrate." Jiyeon said, taking the wet glass Hyomin was handing her. 

"Are you not  feeling fine?" The dark red haired girl immediately asked in concern, closing the water tap since she finished washing all the dishes. Jiyeon unfolded her lips in a little smile upon hearing that question. Even if Hyomin wanted really go to that party, the wellness of Jiyeon was always coming first. The youngest loved this caring side of Hyomin, it's one of the main reasons she fell in love with her. 

"No, I'm fine" Jiyeon said, placing the glass she dried in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter