Prologue

Just one day.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 5, 2013 - 11:37 p.m. 

"Are you sure that you want to go home? We can still go to the karaoke bar with the others" Hyomin mumbled to her girlfriend, keeping her eyes fixed on the street she was driving on. 

"Yes, I'm tired!" Jiyeon answered after a few seconds of silence. Her arms crossed and her head resting on the car window next to her, looking out.

Both girls where invited on the birthday party of Kwon Yuri, a good friend of both. The girl just turned 24 and decided to invite all her closest friends to celebrate this special day of hers.. and also because she would transfer in the US in a few days. So, this wasn't just a simple birthday party but also a way to say goodbye to the people she loved the most.

Hyomin was a bit pissed off when Jiyeon told her that she wanted to go home. She still wanted to celebrate this special day of Kwon Yuri. Not only because it was really fun there and it was still "early", but also because she was really grateful to have found a special friend like her and this was the least she could do.

Hyomin ruffled her brows at Jiyeon's answer. However it wasn't because she wished to hear another answer, but more for the cold tone of voice her girlfriend was using.

Hyomin glanced a second to the side, noticing how Jiyeon was looking outside the window with crossed arms.

"Is something wrong?" the oldest asked immediately, trying to stay concentrated at driving even if her Jiyeon's behaviour was distracting her.  

There wasn't any response from Jiyeon and Hyomin had to glance once again to the side. 

"Yah, why are you acting like this?" Hyomin asked after a few seconds, really not understanding what happened to make her girlfriend become like this. 

"Think about it!" Hyomin became finally an answer but once again it was a cold one, making her furrow her brows once more. 

A traffic light became red, making Hyomin stop the car right in front of it,  giving her the chance to look good at Jiyeon.

"What should I think off?!" Hyomin asked, trying to keep her tone calm even if she could feel a bit of irritation creeping inside of her.

At the answer of Hyomin, Jiyeon turned her head to look at her while letting out a little, bitter laugh. "Am I this annoying?" Jiyeon answered with a question, earning a confused look of the oldest. 

"It was like I was invisible to you for the whole time at the party." Jiyeon added and once again she looked outside, noticing little snowflakes beginning to fall freely on the surrounding and melting right after. 

"What!?" Hyomin made escape this little word of with a much more irritated tone then she actually wanted. "That's not true at all!" She then added, starting once again the engine since the traffic light turned green.  

"Tzk.." Jiyeon's lips curved slightly downwards, not giving in to Hyomin's word. She can't but feel hurtled and jealous while thinking how her girlfriend was talking and laughing with other girls, especially Lee Sunny. 

"You where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter