Before The Past pt.1

Between Us

Hi guys!  I'm really sorry for not updating this for a long time, i went into training camp, championship n then school started. However the worst thing happened last night, my laptop being error n i have to send it to the repair shop today so i couldn't write the rest of this chapter. Originally the rest of the chapter 4 was not end like this but after talking with my friend she said i should just cut it half because it'll be too long if i didn't cut it.  I was a bit hesitate to cut it at first but seems like my laptop give the answer for me T^T ... I hope you still could enjoy this chapter guys, ohh n if you wonder how the rest of the 4th chapter i already dropped a bit hints on the third chapter.  

ps. I'm using my phone to update this T^T

Anyway, happy reading!! 


 

 

09 : 00 AM

Hotel …

It’s early morning and the triplets already in front of the hotel after they finished their breakfast together, waiting for a cab that Kim Nayoung has called before to fetch her.

“Leaving this early?” Im asking her and Kim smiled back at her.

                “Yeah, I need to do something first also my colleague already called me when we had a breakfast before.”

                “ I see. See you again soon, it’s nice to meet you after a long time.”

                “Nice to meet you too, oh.. and don’t forget to call me if you guys already back to Seoul I’ll find a time and try to visit you guys since probably I’ll be around Europe this month.”

                “Busy as always, it’s okay we’ll try to call- I mean I’ll try to call since Heehyun only call you when she needs something.”

                “Hey! I feel offended with that!” Heehyun grunted but the Nayoung duo only brushed it off chuckles at her remarks.

                “See you.” Kim gives her a hug and also too Heehyun, they share some brief moments and patting each other back, knowing that a chance like this only come once in awhile for them.

                “See you soon. Have a save flight Kim!”Im and Heehyun cheer on her when the cab arrives and fetch Kim Nayoung, they wave their hands when the cab goes off from there until they couldn’t see the cab anymore.

                ………………………

                “So?” Heehyun lets a breath of relief and looking at the girl beside her,

                “So?” –but much too her liking Nayoung only repeating back her word

                “I’m not asking you but not to be repeated like this Im Nayoung.”

                “I know.” Nayoung chuckles and turns her heels to walk into hotel’s lobby with Heehyun calmly trailing behind her.

“And then?” She shots another question when they reach the elevator and waiting for it. After some few minutes the elevator door opens and they step inside. Nayoung lean her back on the elevator and some goes on Heehyun, they are practically face to face right now.

“Let’s find decent clothes first for tonight, at least we already got the tickets.”

“Im Nayoung and her connection, I can’t believe that.”  Heehyun chuckles and shakes her head. The elevator door closes and brings them into their respective floor after Nayoung push the button on it.

“Of course you believe that now.”

The whole elevator ride fell silent after that, not that kind of awkward or uncomfortable silent, just somehow a silent and quite time they got together and they both understanding it well from only looking at each other they don’t need to tell or say other words for now.

After some minutes finally they reach their floor again and the elevator door opens, they both walk out from there until they reach their room. Nayoung was about to unlock the door until Heehyun calls her from behind

“Nayoung.”

“Yeah?” –She didn’t turn back to looking at Heehyun and nonchalantly answer her. The door finally opened and they stepped inside, like before Nayoung first and Heehyun trailing behind her.

“Last night gonna be the last time you’re hesitating.”

“I know, we didn’t come that long way to here for nothing, right? We still have Seoul for you too, right?”

“Glad if you know it.”

-and Heehyun closes the door behind them.

                ……………

               

                four years ago …..

                Nayoung still remember it clearly, it was when she enjoying her free time strolling around campus alone since it’s almost evening and some class already dismissed including her class. She herself isn’t that social butterfly or like to go with groups either, it’s just usually with Heehyun or herself alone. Not that she didn’t have any friends at all, she just prefer being alone in her own way. Heehyun and her have been friend since their high school day with Kim Nayoung too. However the triplets parted and leaving Im Nayoung with Heehyun in the same campus on dancing major while Kim Nayoung went into different campus from them to pursue her dream to become a stewardess.

                Nayoung was humming a random song when she was strolling earlier until she suddenly she spots the dancing room’s door slightly opened. She frowns and let her footsteps guide her into the room’s door. She wasn’t a fan to poking her nose into other’s business but the blaring Destiny’s Child - Say My Name from the speaker inside irked her up to see what’s actually inside, she’s not in dance major for no reason and music is just something that never been away from her life and also she remembers that song was one of her evaluation song when she was in her freshmen year, given by professor Bae. 

                She peeked up inside and there was a girl dancing there alone. She is tall and probably around Nayoung’s height, shoulders length hair, short shorts, grey hoodie and pretty. Nayoung can tell that from her reflection on the mirror in front of her and Nayoung also can tell that her movement a bit messy and clumsy not exactly on point in Nayoung’s liking, because from she saw earlier it was a choreography that she made before and she earns extra credit from that, Professor Bae must be using it as an example now, she thought. The girl inside didn’t really pay attention that someone already enter the dance room and looking at her but when she notices that she trips over her legs and fall into the ground.

                “Ouch!” Nayoung covers in surprise when the girl earlier trips over and fell after noticing her presences there. However when she wants to help her, that girl put her hands up and stopping her, preventing Nayoung for helping her.

                    “I’m fine.” She tried to stand but falling again. ”Ouch.” She winced in pain, something must be wrong with her ankle. Nayoung chuckles and crouched down in front of her. She loosens the shoelaces on the girl’s sneakers and touches her right ankle, as expected she winced out loud.

                “OWw!!!”

                “You sprained your ankle.” She only nods and looking at Nayoung, studying her. Feels like been watching, Nayoung looks up and meeting the curious gaze from the girl. “What?”

                “I’m sorry, but who are you? I’ve never seen you before.”

                “Im Nayoung, last year student, I’ve never seen you before are you perhaps-“ The girl suddenly widens her eyes so this is the Im Nayoung they were talking about, the one that is not that much talker, stone face and was once leading the dance team on competition before another student from her batch named Ki Heehyun lead the dance team, these talk are pretty much popular around freshmen year but really she never  know or saw them until this time.

                “Ohh..oh.. I’m sorry sunbaenim.” She tried to retract her leg from Nayoung’s arm but Nayoung frowns in return.

                “Sorry for what?”

                “Uh.. oh.. n-o thing.” She stuttered and Nayoung sighs, she gets this. She didn’t considered herself that popular but she heard from Heehyun, there’s some talks around the freshmen year about her of course Heehyun know it, with her master level of flirts is not really that hard to get some juicy hot topic from almost every year student neither it’s freshmen, sophomore or even senior. Judging from the girl’s reaction earlier she could easily tells this girl is from freshmen year.

                “Uh.. I’m sorry, my name is Kang Siwon, freshmen year.”-and she got it right.

                …………………………….

Nayoung only hums in response and continue to massage Siwon’s ankle. Siwon only can bites her lower lips, preventing herself from screaming into Nayoung’s face because really it’s hurt but it’ll be non polite to scream at your senior while you just meet here for the first time, right?

“You know, you don’t have to bites your lips like that. It can be bleeds just say it if it’s hurt no need to hold it.” It’s true that Nayoung isn’t really fan of talking but somehow she just wants to talk even just one or two.

                “OWW!!!” Siwon yells, she loses it and much in Nayoung’s liking her yells are quite loud in her ear. Siwon notice that look on Nayoung face even it just a slightly movement on her face and she quickly apologize. “I..I’m sorry sunbaenim but really..ouchh…- It’s hurt.”

                “You should be more careful next time. Did Professor Bae give you that song?”

                “Yes she did.”

                “When will be the evaluation day?”

                “A week from now.” Nayoung only nods and hums again in response. She gives a final message and stand up. Siwon looks up on her and she wonder why.

                “It’s all done, can you try stand up now?” Siwon does what Nayoung asked her to do but nevertheless once she stands up she is wobbles and Nayoung has to catch her before falling. “That’s it, stop dancing for today and get some rest at your dorm.”

                “But-“ Nayoung frowns and Siwon get scared at this. “b-but I haven’t got the whole choreography yet.”

                “Yeah, you even messed it up, lots of your movement are quite messy.” Nayoung said in her monotone voice of her. Siwon was taken a back with Nayoung’s blunt statement, if only Nayoung knows that she isn’t the best dancer on her year and considered as low rank by their professor, a comment like that only make her confident drop even more.

                Fortunately, Nayoung realize the look on Siwon face like she was a kicked puppy. She grunted internally, she didn’t mean to be rude at her junior but cursed her lips that cannot say things like she actually wants, at the moment like this sometimes she wishes that she is Heehyun or Kim Nayoung who was smooth with their words. Guilty eats her up and she didn’t want to make this even awkward for both even Nayoung used with people being awkward around her. However, she is not Im Nayoung if she didn’t make things being awkward.

                “You really need to rest; you can’t dance with your ankle sprained like this.” Siwon still looking down at her feet, stupid..now I’m really doomed She thought.”You still have a week.” Nayoung continues that but Siwon still feel uneasy. Seeing the younger girl didn’t even move nor giving any reaction Nayoung want to pull her hair in frustration why she always number one at making people awkward or bad.

                “I..i-m I’m actually not the best dancer here even Professor Bae think I’m on the lower rank.” Siwon mumbles low enough but Nayoung still catch that all and she gets it now why the younger girl looks down when she said like that. Now, she really feels bad even more.

                 “I’ll teach you.”

                “Uh?” Siwon was surprised by her sudden statement she looks up and Nayoung give her serious expression.

                “I’ll teach you the whole choreography tomorrow, I’m the one who made it and also because of me you’re tripping over your feet. I have to be responsible for that.” Siwon should be happy right? Her senior and the one who made the choreography willing to teach a potato like her, but she tried to brush it off since maybe Nayoung just feel bad at her and she didn’t want to be pitied like this. It’s her fault that she didn’t focus and tripped over her feet.

                “T-thank you sunbaenim but you don’t have to-“ She smiled weakly but Nayoung cuts her off.

                “I insist, now where’s your dorm room you don’t seem can walk properly right now. Let me walk you there.” Siwon only could let a shy smile and muttering thanks to her. The walk to her dorm was relatively quiet but she feels like what people say about Nayoung wasn’t completely true at all. Nayoung was just not really good at talking but didn’t have any intention to hurt others at all and she is actually very responsible.   

                …………………………………….

                “Where are you going?” Heehyun lazily asks her from her bed while laying one her stomach eating some chips, watching another dance video on her laptop. 

                “Meeting someone.” Nayoung simply answer while she slipping into her hoodie. Heehyun abruptly press the space bar on the keyboard and raises her eyebrows.

                “Im Nayoung meeting someone now? Wow, what a great news. Are you finally stepped up your game from being single eh?”

                “Just shut up Ki Heehyun, I’m just teaching a freshman-“

                “Ohhh.. look, she even gets to teach a freshman now? Im Nayoung never teaches anyone in particular one on one not even when Professor Bae asked her. What an impressive move you’ve got there, Im Nayoung.” She said teasingly.

                “Just ogling over Chaeyeon or mind your own business.”

                “Sure.”

                With that Nayoung goes out from their shared room.

                ……………………………………………

                Siwon didn’t really think that Nayoung will come to teach her for real on the next day but here she come to the dance room and wait for the older girl even she still wasn’t sure if the older girl would come. The door finally opens and Nayoung comes like what she said before.

                “You really come.”

                “You think I’ll not come?”

                “N-no.. I mean.”

                “Never mind, have you warm up yet?” Siwon nods. “Good. Now let’s start.”

                And they spent the rest of the evening in the dance room until almost late night.

                ……………………………………….

                “Okay that’s enough for today.”

                Siwon drops herself in instant on the dance floor. She closes her eyes, sprawled there and didn’t care if Nayoung watching her right now or not, she is dead tired for sure. When Nayoung said she’ll teach her she seriously teach her with much of passions even for first hour they practiced it was awkward enough, Nayoung bites her fingers in frustration and asking her “is there any movement that you don’t get it?” and starts from there they’re being less awkward after Siwon timidly asking here and there and Nayoung gladly help her to get it right, she will told her like “No, it’s not like that you have to make this movement a bit sharp.”.”It’s not like that, put more power here and then slow it down  a bit on this move, got it?”  And she’ll give an example or even hold Siwon’s body then asked Siwon to repeat it with countless “Again” until Siwon got it right.

                She opens her eyes and a hands greeting her face offering her to sits up. She holds Nayoung’s hand and sits up. Nayoung offers her a bottle of water and she gladly takes it and drink from it.

                “Thank you sunbaenim, you helped me a lot.”

                “No problem. If you keep practicing like this you’ll get it right soon.” Nayoung smiles at her. It’s the first time for Siwon seeing the older girl smiles like that and she can’t lie Nayoung is pretty and endearing to see when she smiles, why she keep it behind her poker face?

                They fell on silent again, but not the awkward one. Nayoung feels like she should try being less tense than usually she does so they’ll not gonna be awkward anymore and Siwon will get everything right faster.

                “Siwon.”

                “Yes sunbaenim?”

                “You could just call me unnie if you want.”

                ………………………………………….

                Days passed and they keep practicing every single day together under Nayoung’s guidance. Their interactions are getting better and the awkward tensions are all gone. Siwon learns that Nayoung actually very organized person. She knows that it’s actually Siwon’s assignment but she still helped her a lot, managing her time and also making the target and time table for every practice they had together. She amazed at how Nayoung still could find a time for her although maybe it didn’t benefits her at all for teaching her when Nayoung can study another thing for herself however Siwon feels really grateful for having Nayoung teaching her like this.

                Tomorrow will be her evaluation day and now she is doing her rehearsal with Nayoung. Nayoung has this satisfied and proud smile on her face while watching Siwon, she feels like she accomplished something big and she really happy about it even keep saying “Again!” over and over it’s paid off.

                Say My Name still playing on the background and finally it reach the part that Siwon always make a mistake this week. Nayoung anticipates it and her lips curls up into a smile when Siwon doing it right and perfect.  

“unnie, look! Look! I can do this!” She started to smiles when got the perfect move on the mirror, Nayoung only chuckles and approaching her from her position earlier, leaning on the wall.

“I know you can, you are doing great so far.” She smiled and the song ended. Nayoung tilts her head when she saw Siwon didn’t give any reaction. She was about to call her but-

“This is all because unnie, because unnie teaches me.” She turned around, her eyes are teary but she smiles happily. She suddenly crushed Nayoung into a hug that almost makes them fall into the ground if Nayoung didn’t catch her right. Nayoung was surprised at first but nevertheless she returns her hug and pats her back.

“Hey, hey don’t cry.”

                “No, I’m just happy. You’re willing to teach me and spare your time even actually you could do lots of things. Because of that, I feel really thankful. Thanks a lot unnie.”

                “You’re welcome and I don’t mind at all.” –and Siwon tightens their hug.

                Little did they know someone actually watching them from the door, she just left quietly with a small smile on her face and it’s none other than Ki Heehyun. Heehyun was bored before because she couldn’t go into Insun’s reastaurant and ended up strolling around the campus, why? Last time she going there Chaeyeon nearly slipped a plate from her tray because she keeps teasing the younger girl at her work and Insun scold her for that. Chaeyeon is Heehyun crush ever since their high school days but Chaeyeon went into different college now and Heehyun keep on tailing her presence, is not like she only one sided here, she is pretty sure that Chaeyeon actually feel the same but she didn’t want to rush anything and asked her out right away even actually she also a bit insecure if anyone gonna snatches Chaeyeon from her because she took a long time and not making a move to going there. On the other side, Nayoung sometimes wondering about this and Heehyun would shut her up with her single status and not-so-many-friends-you-have even actually she cared about Nayoung. Now, seeing Nayoung with someone that she thinks maybe it might take her into somewhere and out of her shell she is happy for that.

                ………………………….

                Nayoung didn’t tell Siwon that actually her class got cancelled on the exact same time with Siwon’ s evaluation class and there, she came to watch her, peeking from the door there. Siwon got the last one right before the class ended and there when the music play she start dancing like how Nayoung has taught her for a week. She did it right on point, her power control, expression, steps and all, she gets it right on the place where it should be done. Right after the music end lots of cheering and claps greet her, even Professor Bae gives her a compliment saying she must be working hard and gives lots of efforts to be able to performs the dance like this but she didn’t hear it all when she saw Nayoung on the door giving her satisfaction and nods in approval, it’s all that matters to her.

                ………………………….

                Nayoung’s lips twitches into a smile when she sees Siwon did it all right, she believe Siwon could do that after she spent a week with her. Now that it’s done it’s her cue to leave. She takes a step and starts walking from there but suddenly the door burst out open and she spins her heels to see what’s coming because she hears a rapid footstep coming to her. Right when she turns around Siwon crushed her into a hug like before and she almost lost her balance.

                “Wow..wow.. Hold up there.”

                “Thank you unnie! Professor Bae really satisfied with that, she even gave me an extra credit. You’re the best teacher ever.”

                “You’re welcome.” Nayoung pat’s her back, right after that Professor Bae walks out from the door and seeing those two she only chuckles and raising her eyebrows at Nayoung. Nayoung only can sheepishly smiles back at her knowing that she caught red handed. Like what Heehyun said before, Nayoung never teach anyone even Professor Bae asked her before but now seeing Siwon in her arms and how Siwon manage to dance like that before it makes a sense. Professor Bae only give her a motherly smile and she leave without questioning anything at Nayoung, she didn’t have to interfere her students life, Nayoung isn’t the type to play favoritism and she know that.

                “Unnie, how about we grab some lunch together? My treat!” Siwon manages to break their hugs and asking Nayoung right away.

                “Is this how you repay me back? No thanks, you don’t have to do that.” Siwon knows Nayoung would reject her offer for sure but she is not gonna back off so easily, not until Nayoung agrees with her.

                “I insist. Last time I reject your offer, you still walk me into my dorm and now I think I can do the same, right?” Nayoung only chuckles at her playfulness.

                “Okay, fair enough.”

                …………………………………….

                Heehyun was right, days turns into weeks, weeks turns into months and she found out her roommates blooming friendship with the freshman growing stronger and heading somewhere. Of course it didn’t go unnoticed by her when Nayoung stone face signature was slowly fade away replaced by smiley face or shyly red cheeks when Siwon appeared from nowhere and joining them in the canteen or library, sometimes even Heehyun found their fingers unconsciously interlacing with each other when she knows that Nayoung was really bad with skinship other than performing or dancing. Heehyun also found that Nayoung often goes off from their shared room heading to the dance room and spending her evening teaching Siwon here and there. Of course Nayoung would shut her off whenever she about it and only said that there was nothing serious like what Heehyun thought it is. Sure thing, just deny it as much as Nayoung wants because for Heehyun the way Nayoung looks at Siwon and Siwon looks at Nayoung is no different than how she and Chaeyeon looks at each other.

                As for Nayoung, she admits it that she likes the younger’s company. She likes it when Siwon smiles at her, wave her hand when she saw her, greets her and playfully covering her eyes from behind. She likes having Siwon around her, the younger girl isn’t that noisy but quite endearing and sometimes playful too. She likes when Siwon listening to her instruction whenever she teach her, yes that’s right ever since that Say My Name thing, Nayoung found herself offering the younger girl to teach her whenever she wants, of course it was surprised Siwon at first but she gave Nayoung a wide smile and gladly accept the offer. Nayoung herself doesn’t know why she gave that offer to her, it was just slipped out from her lips but she never regrets that, why? Because she can meets Siwon often and she likes it but she would never admit that loud more over to her roommates Heehyun. Starts from the dance room it leads to other places, ice cream stall, café, Insun’s restaurant, and beach or event amusement park (dance room still gonna be Nayoung’s favourite). They practically going on date like what Heehyun likes to call it but Nayoung would never admit that even when actually they holding hands, feeding each other, snaps some pictures together even there was a time Heehyun found that they were sleeping next to each other on the dance room with Siwon’s head on Nayoung’s shoulder and their fingers interlacing with each other.  

                It took almost the whole semester with Heehyun constant teasing and pushing Nayoung to confess to the younger girl, she even made a fun off her whenever Heehyun, Im Nayoung and Kim Nayoung gathered together on Insun’s restaurant on their free time.

                “Should we make a bet for that? I bet Siwon gonna be the one who confess it first.” Heehyun teasingly pointed her chopstick to Im.

                “You’re not betting on your friend’s love life idiot.” Im scoffs and continued eating.

                “I found it interesting, Heehyun keep making fun of you with that freshman, who’s her name again? Siwon? I’m curious what was she like and how is that girl who can manage to get our stone Buddha out of her shell.” Im only rolls her eyes in annoyance at Kim’s remarks.

                “You’re no different with Heehyun.”

                “Oh please you love me more than Heehyun, aren’t you? But well, of course you love Siwon more than us, right?”

                “Just admit it Im, it’s better to you to admit go and confess to her, you even said it ‘you’re not betting on your friend’s love life?’ isn’t that pretty much a confirmation?” And with that, Kim and Heehyun laughed at her.

                “Why am I being a friend with you guys?” Im whines.

                “Because you love us and we love you.” Heehyun winked at her and Im snorted.

                “No thanks, just tell that to Chaeyeon or you Kim could tell that to Sejeong.”     

                “Hey-“ Kim and Heehyun was about to protest until they heard a sound of falling tray behind them, they looked up and see Chaeyeon picking up her tray in awkward and clumsy way. From behind the counter Insun’s looked up to see what happened and Chaeyeon running off to the kitchen. Insun’s glared at the three and they gulped in fear.

                “What did I say about not teasing my worker on her shift? You three?!”

                Luckily it’s only them there and one man near the entrance. Heehyun only gave Insun’s sheepish grin and glared at Im Nayoung while Im only shrugs off with smirks and continues to eat meanwhile Kim Nayoung only could shakes her heads.

                “I should be the one who ask why I’m being friend with you guys.”

                …………………………..

                It was one night that Nayoung finally gathered her courage and asking Siwon go out to the rooftop. She didn’t say that she’ll go and confess to Siwon that time but Heehyun already snickered at her saying “Seriously Im Nayoung? Rooftop? Eww I never know you’d be the type to confess under some starry night like a drama, goshh.” And Nayoung only made a face at her telling her to shut up. However Heehyun actually wasn’t wrong either. As organized person she is Nayoung brought a blanket for them and she wait for Siwon to come. She was nervous but she tried to be calm even her heartbeat didn’t say the same. Some minutes later the rooftop’s door opened and Siwon comes. She smiled at her and Siwon smiled back at her.

                “Did you wait for long?”

                “Not really, come here sit next to me.” Siwon closed the door and approaches her, she frowns when she saw a blanket besides Nayoung.

                “What’s that for?” Siwon pointed out after she sits beside her.

                “Oh? This? Well err.. you know in case if we both get cold-“

                “But we both wear hoodie unnie, aren’t we?” Nayoung want to slap herself to think a better excuse for that, maybe she should just asked Heehyun or Kim Nayoung first even they will first.

                “Ugh.. that-“

                “Kiddding, I don’t mind about that blanket unnie, you’re cute when you’re flustered like that.” Siwon laughs at her and Nayoung pouts. “Aww look you’re really getting better at expressing yourself you even pouting right now.”

               “Stop making fun of me.” Nayoung whines and Siwon still laughs at her. It’s true that spending lots of time with her, Nayoung start being less and less stone face she was. Siwon never asks her to change and she understand how bad Nayoung expressing herself before but now she already happy that she can get to see those sides of Nayoung that she believe lots of people around her didn’t get to see before.

                “I’m not making fun of you unnie, but really I was curious about this before.” Nayoung frowns

                “About what?”

                “Unnie, why aren’t you smiling often?”

“Why should i?”

“It suits you, you look pretty when you smile even sometimes you’re scary stone. Smile more okay?” She pulled Nayoung’s cheeks until she smiles. Siwon was quite pleased with her works even seems like Nayoung wasn’t quite happy with how Siwon pulled her cheeks, she giggled. “See you’re pretty now.”

“Siwon-ah it hurts.”

“Woopss sorry.” Siwon was about to take her hands from Nayoung’s face but suddenly she grabs her hands. She was surprised and puzzled with Nayoung’s action, moreover Nayoung suddenly looking at her right in the eye. Meanwhile as for Nayoung the only think on her mind right now is now or never.

“Unnie what-“

“Siwon-ah..” She called her softly and gulped.

“Yes unnie?”

“I like you.” She blurted out. For some seconds Siwon didn’t give any reaction other than left agape and let out an “O”. Nayoung was about to go panic at how embarrassing and unromantic she was but she saw Siwon’s lips slowly turns into a smile.

“I like you too unnie.”

“No, no I mean not as a friend nor sister. I like you in romantic way even this confession is horrible and maybe not even sounds romantic.” Nayoung want to straggle herself with how speaking like that, seriously why can’t she pick a good line in this moment?

“I know unnie, I know it.” Siwon laughs, ”I do feel the same like you, I thought you never gonna say it before. Did Heehyun sunbaenim keep teasing you?”

“This is embarrassing.” Nayoung muttered under her breath but loud enough for Siwon to hears that. “-and yes, she keep teasing me but it’s not all because of her. Sorry if I’m unromantic and this confession sounds horrible and not like you ever dream off.” Nayoung looked down but Siwon smiles fondly at her. She takes the blanket and wrapped it around them then she took Nayoung’s hand, interlacing their fingers while put her head on Nayoung’s shoulder.

“Nothing is embarrassing unnie, I understand how awkward and shy you are and I never expect anything from you, not some fancy confession or else, it’s not your style at all. I’m happy when you called me earlier to go here, stargazing together with only the two of us and with how you just confessed before I couldn’t be any happier than now. I like how awkward and shy you’re even I found it scary at first you just actually adorable behind that poker face of yours. I like Im Nayoung’s flaws and all and I don’t regret it.”

“This is like you’re the one who have a confession to make here. I’m sorry if can’t give you a fancy words I-“

“Stop saying sorry unnie-“

Siwon was looking up at her and about to kiss her cheeks to shut her up for keep blabbering sorry at her but in the same time Nayoung turns her head at her. Likewise, their lips ended up touching each other. They were shocked and stunned but neither of them back off and it lasted for good some seconds before Nayoung’s brain suddenly can works again out of nowhere and she tried her best to not make this accidentally kiss awkward, she closes her eyes and carefully brought her hands to touch Siwon’s face and slowly moving her lips, she hopes that it can convey her feelings for the younger girl, she wants her to feel safe, to feel secured under her touch, to feel loved, to feel that she is the one that Nayoung wants. Fortunately, seems like Siwon gets what Nayoung was trying to tell her through her actions. She kissed back with the same passion like Nayoung gave her and her hands found it ways to Nayoung’s nape. There was no rush, they took it slow and careful, savoring every moment they shared through their kisses. It was last for some minutes until they pulled out because lack of air. They rest their forehead at each other, smiles never leave their lips.

“Siwon.” Nayoung called her softly.

“yeah?”

“I will smile more for now …  for you.”

                …………………………………………….

                “So?” Heehyun slid herself beside Nayoung and lazily propped her head on her right hand.

                “So?” Nayoung answered back without even bothering to look at her and still focus scribbling down her notes. They are in the library right now and Heehyun know better this is the right time (at least for Heehyun) to pry last night event from Nayoung. She didn’t get a chance to bugging her last night because Nayoung went back quite late and she already fell asleep also in the morning Nayoung gone first for another class before.

                “Did you confess to Siwon last night? Did she reject you?”

                Nayoung stops scribbling her notes and looks at Heehyun for some seconds, Heehyun looking back while raising her eyebrows but Nayoung only turns her attention back into her notes.

                “If you asking this just because you were betting for real with Kim Nayoung, I’m not gonna tell you.” Heehyun groans at her and lightly punch her shoulder.

                “You’re no fun. How did you know I’m betting for real with Kim?”

                “I’ve known you well enough to see that face whenever you did something ridiculous again.”

                “Okay thanks for answering but still you didn’t answer my first question.”

                “About that? Well, I’ll leave it to you to figure out by yourself.” Nayoung stops writing and gathered all her things, she smiled at Heehyun in mocking-teasing way “Have a nice day Heehyun.” And then she leaves her alone.

                “Hey!-“

                ………………….

                It didn’t take a lot of times for Heehyun to confirm that Nayoung dating Siwon because one evening when she abruptly opens her room she found the duo in compromising position on Nayoung bed. Not really that scandalizes one but enough to leave Heehyun speechless a minute later. Nayoung had her head on Siwon lap’s whining and Siwon laughing poking her cheeks. Nayoung pouts and decide to gives the younger girl surprise attack with tickles Siwon back and straddle her like a wrestler wannabe she was. They were rolling on the small bed with laughter until they realize that Heehyun was there in the door frame after she let out a fake cough and they stop whatever they’re doing.

                “Oh, you’re back.” Nayoung said in unsurprised tone like nothing happened without moving from her position in top of Siwon until the younger girl has to push her away so she can sit up and shyly greets Heehyun.

                “Uh, hello Heehyun sunbaenim.”

                Heehyun tried to form a sentence but her lips only move around without pronouncing something coherent and Nayoung already can tell what she actually wanted to say, so she decides to cut her off.

                “Yes, we’re dating right now-” She said firmly while holding Siwon hand and interlacing their fingers. Siwon was a bit taken aback because she knows that Nayoung somehow still shy to have a skinship in front of others let alone others sometimes Nayoung also still awkward to backhug her when they were together. “-and you lost your bet over Nayoung.”

                “Damn! I can’t believe this!!!” Heehyun groans and closes the doors loudly. She lets a huff and plopped herself on her bed watching the duo with sulking face.

                “Bet? Wait what? A bet with you?” Siwon confusedly looking up to Nayoung and the older girl only chuckles at her then pats her head.

                “Yeah that brat over there make a bet over who gonna confess it first and Nayoung I talked about is another Nayoung, not me but Kim Nayoung. Our friend from high school.”

                “Tell me you were joking on that part, because I didn’t believe it that you confess it first.”

                “You can ask her if I’m lying or not.” Nayoung challenges her back and Heehyun groans out loud.

                “I hate both of you! No offense on you Siwon but her and other Nayoung.”

                “It’s okay sunbaenim.”

                “You don’t have to be so formal to her.” Nayoung annoyingly said.

                “She has manners not like you-“

                “You’re not the one to talk Heehyun-“

                “Unnie.” Siwon tugs Nayoung hands and give a disapproving look.

                “Ha! Whipped!” Heehyun childishly stuck out her tongue and mocking her ”on the side note you really escalated quickly, who knows that stone Nayoung could whines, pout and even scandalized straddling a freshman on her bed after tackles her down, what a great achievement. That’s so impressive of you Im Nayoung.” Nayoung glares at her while Siwon already has her face burning with embarrassment remembering her position earlier under Nayoung.  Nayoung takes her pillow and throws it to Heehyun’s face. “Hey!” Heehyun yelled.

                “Shut up! At least I’m not beating around the bush like you and Kim Nayoung with Sejeong.” Nayoung scoffs. “Says the one who secretly tailing Chaeyeon on her way to locker room after swimming on our high school’s pools? I bet you even ogling over her.” Nayoung retorts back.

                “Hey!! That’s supposed to be a secret!”

                Siwon could only shake her head looking at them. These older girls actually just bunch of kids trapped on senior’s body. 

                …………………………………………

                Everything is good and both Nayoung and Siwon couldn’t be any happier than this. Siwon introduce her to her friends and vice versa. After some months start dating each other surprisingly Nayoung turned out not even that shy to holds Siwon hands on public, side hugs her, ruffling her hair and did other form of skinship also Nayoung wasn’t even stone face anymore comparing some few months before. It was all good even sometimes they got into some arguments like other couple did it was alright because in the end they’ll make up and ran into each other again. However, both of them realize that Nayoung will graduate in no time, she’ll leave the dorm, leaving Siwon there and not gonna be around her anymore, stolen kisses on the library, late night sneaking into the dance room and else will be gone too. They both worried and a bit scared to start talking about this but Nayoung as the older one feels like she should talk about this with Siwon to make it clear and reassured the younger girl. So, it was one day when Heehyun said she went home for the weekend (and not before telling Nayoung “because I’m not there if you wanna get naughty please stay away from my bed.” And Nayoung made a face at her again.) Nayoung decides to call Siwon over to come and spent the rest Saturday night in her room cuddling with her, talking and else. Siwon agreed right away because maybe call it a connection between her and Nayoung or what she feels that Nayoung actually want to talk about those things. Then, here is she snuggling on Nayoung chest while Nayoung lightly her hair.

                “Your hairs have gotten longer since the first time we meet.” Siwon chuckles.

                “Do you like it?” She asks and Nayoung lets a satisfied hum as approval.

                “I like everything about you.” Siwon laughs and lightly punch Nayoung’s chest.

                “Cheesy.”

                They feel silent after that; the only sounds could be heard right now is their steady breathing. Nayoung fingers still playing over strands of Siwon’s hairs while Siwon tightening her hugs.

                “Unnie.”

                “Hmm?”

                “Do you have something to say?”

                “Well yeah I am.”

                “Spill it then, I’ll listen to it.” Siwon looks up and smile at her. Nayoung couldn’t help but smile back at her then kissing her crown.

                “I was just thinking about this for awhile.” She paused for awhile and Siwon patiently waiting for her to continue it. “I’ll be graduating soon like three months from now.”

                “Then, what’s the problem with that? Aren’t you happy?” Nayoung frowns, Siwon nonchalantly said that like there’s nothing wrong with that, like it’s the most normal thing to happens, however she is not that blind to not notice the slightness sad feeling that Siwon tried to mask there.

                “Aren’t you gonna be lonely without me?”

                “I still have Sua with me.”

                “You’re replacing me with Sua now?”

                “You’re asking me if I’m lonely or not.” Siwon argued back childishly without looking at her and buried her face on Nayoung’s chest even more. Nayoung sit up a bit and lifted up Siwon with her. She cups Siwon face and looking at her but Siwon refuses to look at her back.

                “Kang Siwon looks at me.”

                “I don’t want to.” Nayoung have known this, Siwon could be childishly stubborn if she want too and she knows that actually Siwon just want to hide her feelings right now with her stubborn act. She smiled tenderly at the younger girl and lifted up her chin. She leaned in and gives her a peck on her lips. Siwon sighs she is not gonna win this if Nayoung start doing this.

                “Okay you win. You know it right how I feel unnie, I’m happy that you’ll graduate soon but on the other side I also don’t want you to go. I don’t want you to leave me but I can’t be selfish. This is frustrating.” Nayoung smiles and let her continue “They say long distance relationship only gonna lead to distrust, accusing each other, and the worst is break up. I’m scared and I don’t want that happens to us. I don’t even know where you will go after this, I don’t want you to leave me like a fool I am. How if you meet other girls who are prettier than me? Taller than me?...left that taller part I know you’ll not gonna looking for taller one.” Nayoung laughs “But really unnie.. “

                “Okay okay I got this.” She brought Siwon to her arms and lightly her hairs again “You know, you’re worried too much Siwon-ah.”

                “Aren’t you just the same unnie? Like you don’t scare either if I’m cheating on you even I’ll never do that. Says the one who glared at Sua when she teaches me for couple dance before,hm?” Siwon scoffs at her.

                “Alright that was me too but she touch you every whereeee.” Nayoung whines.

                “It was just my hips and biceps. Like you never did that too before.”

                “Hey but I’m your girlfriend-“

                “We aren’t dating yet when you teach me for Say My Name.” Nayoung just chuckled. She knows she’ll never win this over Siwon so she let her be.

                “Now now now~ back to the topic again. If you wondering where will I go after this I’m not gonna go anywhere that far. I’m gonna working around Seoul. I’ve been contacting some local dance studio and they agree to have me as their dance teacher assistant. The payment is not that big but I think it’s enough for starter.”

                “Really?” Siwon look up cheerfully and she nods in response.

                “Yep, also I’m already saving some from my part time every summer. I think I’ll rent a small rooftop house and I think it’ll be a bit cramped. You know.. you’ll date a broke woman like me.. are you okay with that? I mean you can do better Siwon-ah.”

                “Are you asking to break up with me now?”

                “It’s not like that, I just-“

                “You think too low about yourself unnie.”

                “I just don’t want you to be sad later.”

                “I’m happy being with you, that’s all you have to know even sometimes we are arguing and else in the end you still hold me like this I’d rather be broke with you than happy by myself. Don’t you love me?”

                “I do love you.”

                “And so do I unnie.”

                She couldn’t ask for a better girlfriend and she knows Siwon will always be there for her.

                “Okay then, it’s settled down. No turning back for you Kang Siwon, you can’t regret anything later. Now sleep.”

                “Like I have any other choice either.”

                “Shuhhsss, just sleep. I’m taking you to Lotte World tomorrow.”

                “For REAL?!?! You just probably try to shut me up.”

                “Nahh, I’m telling the truth. Now sleep.”

                “How if I don’t want to?”

                “Since when you being this brat? Oh right, you hanging up too much with Heehyun. Now shut up and sleep.”

                “I’m not Heehyun unnie you don’t need to shut me up like that.”

                “Siwon.” Nayoung firmly called her and Siwon snickers hearing that.

                “Yikes, okay good night. I love you.” She pecks Nayoung’s cheek and buried her face on Nayoung’s neck.

                “I love you too.”

                …………………………………………………………

                Nayoung’s graduations day come and Siwon has promised she will coming there for her. She is happy for sure but she wasn’t even prepared when Siwon brought her sister too there, she didn’t tell her beforehand and now she found herself sitting across the older woman who looks very calm and lady like named Kang Sira looking at her with a gaze that Nayoung want to scream and pull her hair out because it’s give her chills, the calmness terrified her. Nayoung already sure that she considered herself as a calm and quite person but Siwon’s sister another thing. She understand that maybe it was one of older sister thing to be quite protective but she wasn’t used to it when she is the one being the outsider that should be keep an eye from my little sister now.

                “Why so quite? Aren’t we here to celebrate your graduation and get to know each other well?” Siwon peeps up and both older girls only give her smile, Nayoung with her sheepish smile and Sira with her motherly smile. Sira looking back at Nayoung again and Nayoung start being more uneasy, it feels like she meet her soon-to-be parents in law and she being judged right now. Nayoung have learned that Sira was like Siwon’s guardian right now since their parents have passed away and Siwon was practically living her high school live with her sister and her husband.

                Seeing their table still quite and there is no progression at all, Siwon puffs her cheeks and blow an air in annoyance.

                “I’m going to the rest room. You guys better talk and not try to kill each other when I’m back.” She stands up and Nayoung goes pale, she gives her pleaded and disapproving look but Siwon ignore that and just walk away, if Nayoung didn’t love her she’ll probably a dead meat for treating the older girl like that.

                “You must be really like her until you let her did that.” Sira chuckles and Nayoung jumped out a little on her seat. “Chill, I’m not gonna do anything or yells at you for dating her.” Nayoung frowns and look down at her food, so she has known this.

                “I’m sorry if that’s make you uncomfortable and disappointed, I know Siwon could do better than this and-“

                “Not really, I was just a bit surprised but nothing really matters. Siwon’s happiness is more matter for me.” There’s a pregnant silence between them and Nayoung gathered all her courage to looking back at Sira. There, she thinks that maybe this is the time to prove herself once more other than Siwon that she could be someone worth to be with.

                “Thank you if you think so. Siwon’s happiness is also matters to me.”

                “Glad to hear that, but-“Sira stops and Nayoung feels like this not gonna be good or at least something really important gonna be dropped here. “Since Siwon isn’t here, let’s have a talk as an adult. I’ll be honest with you; I’m still not fully accepted the fact that you’re dating my sister but anyhow that’s already happening and Siwon seems happy with you. I’m not a cruel sister who tried to take her happiness away and telling you to break up with her right now. I just want her to be happy with whoever she chooses to be with. I’m not fully trust you yet too, but I think I can learn to trust my younger sister’s choice over the time and how you prove yourself is worth to be with later. I didn’t try to threatening you behind her right now. But, I hope you get what I’m trying to say as her older sister.” Sira finished her lines and gives her a smile. Nayoung knows her smiles meaning something and with the way Sira talked earlier she also knows Sira actually just wants the best for her sister and she also leaving Nayoung with indirect choice to keep their relationship going on or not also a bit of motherly warn to her. She didn’t answer nor giving Sira a feedback right away and knows Sira also giving her time to answer this too. Siwon really buy a long time on the rest room for this she thought. Sira was waiting and Nayoung knows that, after some brief moments and regaining her confidence Nayoung finally answered her.

                “I get what you’re trying to say here. I don’t know if Siwon already tell this to you or not but I’ll admit it that I’m not really good with words and I hope you could understand this a bit so maybe you can get what I’m trying to say too. First, I’d like to say thank you for your little bit acceptance on our relationship and there’s no sarcasm from me here, really I feel grateful about that. I’m not gonna try to impress you or else but I’ll say what’s on my mind right now. I’m aware of that maybe I’m not the best one out there and Siwon could do better than this even she said it to me how she is happy being with me. So here, I’m not trying to make up any promise to you either because I believe some people tend to think that promise meant to be broken later. I’ll try my best to gain your trust and acceptance even I don’t know how much your standard or what do you expect from me. I’m gonna be honest too that we have some arguments before but we also settled it down together and I think that was still count as normal because we live n reality where there’s no always happy fairytales, live is live when there’s up and down on it and how we overcome the hardest part is the things we learn together to make us stronger, wiser and mature, right? Lastly, because you giving me this chance I’ll take this as my only one chance, however I believe that even I do my best later, I still need Siwon’s side on this too because a relationship is based off the two people together and make it work together so, we will work it off together. Not only me or Siwon herself but us.” Nayoung finally finished her long lines of explanation to Sira. She was confident and honest with that but Sira gives her look of her calm self that she couldn’t describe right now, is she amused? Is she disappointed? Or what? She waits for a while and she got her answer right there when Sira starts to nod her heads and gives her a warm smile.

                “Your answer already convenience me enough for now. I can see why Siwon choose you and I think you still have lots of things on store to show later. I’m glad I can meet you in person so I know a bit about the person who dates my sister. Welcome to our family Im Nayoung-ssi.” Nayoung was left a bit speechless but she feels happy and grateful. From the corner of her eyes she can she Siwon actually have been watching them from a far and she just realize this. She saw her giving a smile and mouthing good job to her while giving her thumbs up. Smile crept up on her face and Sira notice this.

                “It’s Siwon, right? That girl. Really.. “ Sira chuckles and Nayoung did the same.

                “Yeah it’s her. But, I love that about her.”

                “I know.”

                ………………………………………………………………………

                With how Nayoung met Sira that day it gives another step ahead to their relationship.  Like what Nayoung have told Siwon before she really rent a small rooftop house and also work as choreographer or dance teacher assistant. Sometimes Siwon would pay a visit and already wait her home in front of the door holding a plastic with Chinese takeover food on it while smiling brightly at her and all of Nayoung’s tiredness after work went away looking at the sight of it. They eat together with joy and laughter, Nayoung listening of Siwon’s daily life story and Siwon will bugs Nayoung to tell about her too or even ridiculously asking Nayoung if there were some students of hers flirting or not with her. There are other times too when Siwon stubbornly want to sleep over there and not going back into the dorm just for having a cuddle time with Nayoung. Nayoung was happy she couldn’t ask a better life than this. However, when Siwon sleeping peacefully in her arms and she watch the younger girl there was a bit guilty and also fighting spirit to have a better life and job so she could treat younger girl better than this (even actually Siwon never complained anything) Nayoung feels like maybe it was her greed or something but she want to earn more, there is no harm on it right?

                Right, one day when her colleagues throw a party she met Joshua Hong, her old friend who moved to America and now he back as something that Nayoung never thought before. A casino dealer, never once Nayoung though the gentle-face boy from her junior high school will turn out being like that. There’s nothing wrong with that because for Nayoung everyone have their own choice and life path they want to take. They have some chit – chat and they ended up exchange their number there. After that party they keep on contacting each other meeting here and there just to catch up each other life. There, Nayoung found herself developing interest feeling to his job when Joshua talking about being a casino dealer and also when she found out the payment and the tips is bigger than her current job it’s just put a gasoline to her burning interest. It’s true on their next meeting, Nayoung ended up asking him how to be casino dealer like him and how if she join him? Is there any spot left for her? He was surprised at first with her sudden question but later he found himself teaching her and brought her to where he works. Needless to say, Nayoung didn’t even feel she already passed a month being a casino dealer there and much to her surprise she love that.

                Double jobs means Nayoung has to work more than before and it also means she spends less and less time with her beloved one. Truth to be told, she hasn’t tell anyone about her recent job, let alone Siwon, she didn’t even tell her best friends; Heehyun or another Nayoung too. On the other side, she feels grateful that Siwon has been busy too lately and younger girl only texting her like “Unnie I’m sorry I can’t come today , I miss youㅠㅠ”.” Unnie don’t sleep too late, please take care of yourself don’t eat too much ramyun!! I’m gonna kick you later!”.”School is I realllyyy wanna meet you!”  Nayoung would smile and replied her back and tell her she is busy as well and cheer on younger girls, send her some voice note telling her to keep studying well.  It wasn’t last long until Heehyun found out about it. She didn’t say anything, only asking her if Siwon knows about this or not also how if Sira found it out? Nayoung only give her silent answer and shrug her question off, says Siwon didn’t have to know for now.

                …………………………………………

                Siwon has been missing the older girl but she couldn’t do anything when her assignments basically chained her up. She keeps texting the older girl and Nayoung replied her with some warm text and voice note telling her she is okay and else also she is busy as well. At first she found it a bit odd that Nayoung suddenly being busy but she tried to shrug it off, thinking that maybe Nayoung really busy doing something. She trusts her and she believe Nayoung wouldn’t do something stupid but still it’s irked her. It was one day when she walks down on the hall way she heard some girls that she recognize from senior years gossiping  about someone from their major who already graduate and was famous before , now working on a casino as a dealer. She wasn’t really paying attention until-

                “Really?”

                “Yeah! I swear I saw her last night! It’s really her!”

                “You sure it’s her?”

                “100% sure! Who else? It’s really Nayoung sunbaenim.”-What?

                “Im Nayoung?”

                “Of course dummy! You know she looks hot in her suit, Gosh seriously whoever date her right now must be really lucky. ”

                And she dead stop in her track.. Nayoung? Her Nayoung? Casino? Dealer? For real? Her heart feel heavy so sudden could it’d be true? Nayoung rarely text her at night these days only some couple good night and else and it’s always that late also Nayoung said she is busy as well. Maybe.. I should just meet her tonight. I haven’t seen her in awhile too.”

                …………………

                “Thanks Jisoo-ya.” Joshua just send her home with his car. Nayoung unbuckling her seatbelt and get out from the car. He lowers his car’s window.

                “No probs, seems like boss really like you these days. Some costumers even said they’re feels grateful you’re there, the game was more exciting.” Nayoung laughs.

                “It’s all because of you, thanks for teaching me before.”

                “No biggie. Now shoo~ I think your girl already waiting long enough.”

                “My what-“Joshua turning his head and point it out and Nayoung turns her head as well. There she saw Siwon standing in front of the stairs to her home looking at them. goes dry so sudden. Siwon give a polite smile and bowing to Joshua and the guy wave his hand back from inside accepting her greetings.

                “Go on, settle this down Nayoung.” He said before closing his window’s car.

                …………………………..

                 “Si-“

                “Eat first unnie, I know you’re tired.” They’re already inside Nayoung’s house and like always Siwon already brought her some food again.

                “Siwon.”  She tried to call her but the younger girl only ignores her and continue to serve some food to her.

                “You should eat properly, you already skinny enough unnie-.”

                “Kang Siwon please.” She calls her once again.

                -and it goes silence. It’s terrified her and creep her for some reason when the tension turned out this way. This house feel cold so sudden and  Siwon’s unusual calmness remind her of her older sister. The younger girl only stares at her food and put down her chopsticks. She waits and Siwon lets out a sigh from her lips.

                “Since when?”

                “It’s not like what you think. He is Joshua, Jisoo for me. He is my old friend back in junior high school there’s nothing going on between us Siwon, he knows that I have you, he just-“

                “Since when you’re there?” Siwon look at her directly, right in the eye and Nayoung finally get what the younger girl wanted to ask. She was taken aback How come she knows this? Did Heehyun tell her- “If you think that Heehyun unnie told me, no she didn’t and you don’t have to know how I know this. Since when unnie?”

                “About a month.” She mumbled weakly.

                “Why didn’t you tell me? I thought we share no secret, no? I thought you trust me.”

                “Look Siwon I-“

                 “You what!?” Siwon snapped at her. Never once the younger girl snapped this harsh at her like mix of anger and disappointment. Siwon ever snapped at her back then but not this harsh and Nayoung knows, she screws up big now. “You lie to me!”

                “Siwon, listen to me first.”

                “What should I listen to? Another I’m doing this for you again? How many times I told you? You don’t have to do something like this! I’m fine and I don’t care what other says-“

                “You don’t understand it!” Nayoung didn’t want to raise her voice but it’s turned out that way and it was Siwon turn to be taken aback. Just like how she snapped at the older girl, Nayoung never raised her voice at her not even when she mad at her but now, it’s a different thing. She looking back at her with hurt in her eyes and Nayoung couldn’t bear this. She just wants to hug her but she tried to restrain herself, this is not the right time yet when she didn’t explain everything clearly at her.

                “Then make me understand…” Nayoung sighs.

                “Would you like to see it from my point of view for awhile? It’s true that you never ask me anything or something but I’m the older one here. It’s not like I want to emphasize nor make it like I have an authority to control and lead this relationship, it was just naturally flow on me. I feel like I should be responsible one since I’m older and also … Don’t you … Don’t you want to move in with me someday? I know this is too early to say this but I have thought about this sometimes.” She could admit it that she was nervous when she said it but she still have to continue this. “Your sister already accepts me and gives me a chance; I don’t want to waste it. I have to prove it that I can take care of you well and she can fully trust me-“

                “By working on as a dealer at night?” She cuts her. “Look unnie, don’t you remember what did you say to Sira unnie before? Didn’t you say that we’re in this together? Like you and me? Us? I don’t really have a problem with you being a dealer well yeah maybe a bit, but the fact that you hide it from me, not telling me everything and let take it all by yourself isn’t it a bit selfish? I will try to see it from your point of view and yes I could understand that now. However, if you didn’t tell me how can i support you? How can I stand up for you when you’re having a hard time at work, how can I understand you unnie? I’m sure Sira unnie wouldn’t be happy if she found it out about your current job right now but I’m here for you and I’ll stand up for us too that’s why unnie don’t bottle up everything and take it all on your shoulder, you have me.”  Maybe Nayoung is the older one but seeing the younger girl warm eyes and how she spoke at her with actual caring tone she couldn’t help herself to reach her for a hug. She didn’t have to tell her because she knows Siwon would understand this sudden hug from her.

                “Thanks.”

                ………………………

                Later that night, they found themselves cuddling like they always did in Nayoung’s bed. Nayoung was her locks softly while humming some random lullaby and Siwon relaxes under her touch, she snuggles herself into the crook of Nayoung’s neck.

                “Siwon.” She calls her and the younger girl mumbles sleepily with eyes closed.

                “Hmm?”

                “You didn’t tell me to quit?” She tries to inquiries.

                “Do you love me or do you love your job?” Nayoung was hesitant but she answer that.

                “Both.”

                “Which one you love the most?”

                “You.”

                “See? I know I’m still gonna be your priority so why should I tell you to quit?” Nayoung only chuckles and bent down to kiss her crown.

                “Thanks, now get some sleep love.”

                “You always like to get me sleep early.”

               “Two in the morning isn’t early Kang Siwon.”

                "It's early morning-"

                "Siwon."

                “Yikes, I hate it when you use that tone. Good night I love you.”

                “Nahh, you love me too much to hate that. Good night, love you too.”

                ……………………………………………

               

Some months passed and it went smoothly until one night when Siwon waiting inside her house (Nayoung already give her a spare key) cooking something while waiting the older girl to comeback she found Nayoung opened the door with bruised cheeks and a little bit crack- bleeding lips also little bit blood stain on her white shirt.

                “Unnie you’re hom- OH MY GOD! What happened with you?!?” She asks her in panic voice but Nayoung only gives her warm smile and ruffle her hairs.

                “Hey, what do you cook for tonight?”

                ………………………………………………

                “Ouch!! Couldn’t you being gentler? It’s hurt!” Nayoung groaned out loud when Siwon tried to apply some oil treatment to her face and cleaning her bruised cheeks. The younger have insisted to take care of her after seeing her back with such a wreck state and not letting her eat first until she done taking care of her. Nayoung was touched with how Siwon cares so much about her and let her do what she wants to do but much to her liking she is not signed up to get Siwon pressing the ice pack and those oil treatment hard on her face.  

                “Ugh sorry?” Siwon playfully answered with hint of mischief and mock tone on her-

                “Arghh!! Kang Siwon!”- and Nayoung groaned again and glares at the younger girl.

                “Stupid Im Nayoung.” But Siwon didn’t even flinch and chuckles.

                “Hey- Argh!”

                “Okay now it’s all done, now tell me what did you do there?”

                “First of all it’s not my fault there was a ruckus, someone I don’t really remember his name keep playing on my table since some weeks ago and always lose and tonight I guess he was a kind of drunk and start to blame me that I’m the one who make him always lose and he start babbling around went straight up to me hit me hard on my face. To make it short we got into a little fight like that. Security came and expelled him not to forget he spat n curse me before he went away. Jisoo send me here again today.”

                “Aww, my poor leader unnie.”

                “Leader unnie?” Nayoung frowns and Siwon only shrugs.

                “I don’t know I just suddenly remember your college day? Like you’re the team leader on dance team and Heehyun unnie ever told me you fought once after competition with other college.”

                “That was Heehyun fault and I got into trouble too also expelled being the leader.” Siwon giggles when Nayoung scoffed and made that stone face of hers again.

                “Nevermind, now let’s eat I cook your favorite food.”

                Siwon was about to get up but Nayoung hold her hand. She turned around and gives her quizzical look. Nayoung, despite there’s a plaster on her the corner of her lips, bruised cheek and her a bit wreck face gives her loving smile and warm gaze.

                “Thank you, I love you.”

                “I love you too unnie.” She smiled back.

                “Oh Siwon.”

                “Yes?”

                “Would you like to come into Insun’s unnie restaurant next week? Kim Nayoung just back from her busy flight and she would love you to come too, she said she has something to give you from her trip.”

                “Sure, I’d love to come. As long as you come along with me.”

                “I’ll wait for you there.”

                “As expected from you. Okay then just waits for me there.”

 

 

 


All right i know I'm sorry if this chapter lack or even there's no napink or pinkwoo on it *hiding from probably raging reader* but i promise the 2nd part gonna have their moments/interaction, anyway for this chapter if you asked me why i put Siwon as Nayoung's past lover that's because their interaction back on produce101, Siwon did call Nayoung "leader unnie" after Ah! Performance on evaluation room also their other interaction too hoho n why Sira? Sira is one of my favorite there n she is also have a same surname with Siwon so yeah finally i got the perfect character to fit Siwon's older sister role then ehehe

;3; i wish my laptop gonna be okay soon so i can find a time n write the rest of the 2nd part. 

Thanks for reading n i hope you won't mind to left a comment,subscribe or even upvote this story... 

And ohh.. A bit of spoiler , the 2nd part gonna be the last part before the end :)

Once again thanks guys!