How it's start

Between Us

               Hello guys ! I'm back and i'm sorry for this late update T^T I tried to drag myself and writing this. Thank you for those who subscribe this story T^T i feel really happy and want to brainstorm myself knowing someone want to read this and also comments and upvote do motivate me a lot hehe ^^ Now, Happy reading guys! Don't forget to leave your thought here! 

-mondchan-


.

.

.

“unnie, look! Look! I can do this!” She started to smiles when got the perfect move on the mirror.

“I know you can, you are doing great so far.”

“This is all because unnie, because unnie teach me.” She turned around, her eyes are teary but she smiles happily.

“Hey, hey don’t cry.”

.

.

She smiles

.

.

“Unnie, why aren’t you smiling often?”

“Why should i?”

“It suits you, you look pretty when you smile even sometimes you’re scary stone. Smile more okay?”

She pulled her cheeks until she smiles, she smiles and she hugs her.

“I will smile more for now for you.”

 .

.

.

Bang!

A gunshot sounds.. Bloods…

“NOOO!!”

“Unnie..”

“No.. I’m sorry.. please.. ”

.

.

.

Ambulance’s siren

.

.

“Don’t cry..” She wipes her tears “Leader-nim unnie said she will not crying..” She smiles weakly

“Don’t say anything… please .. stop..”

“Unnie,thank you.”

“No! No! Stay with me!”

 “Unnie, you should smile…”

.

.

Slaps

.

.

This is your entire fault

.

This is your entire fault

.

This is your entire fault

This is-

 

                “NOOO!!”

                 She wakes up in the middle of the night, raged breathing, lot of sweats. She sighs, she glance at her side and Heehyun still sleeping soundly despite her sudden not that loud screams. Her ears ear perk up when she hears her hotel door room being open and someone walks in.

                “Having a nightmare?”

…………………………………

                They are leaning on the balcony again like some few hours ago with a cup of hot coffee on their hands. Kim Nayoung was out to the hotel café to gets some coffee and fortunately she feels like she should buy two cups of it, with the one that Im’s favorite flavours.

                “Why are you still here?”

                “You’re shoo-ing me away now?” Kim raised her eyebrows questioningly.

                “No, isn’t like that. I’m just-“

                “Chill, kidding. Heehyun told me to stay. She said it was already late night and also my next flight gonna be on next day.” She just nods.

                “It’s still haunting you?” Kim asks her even It sounds like a statement rather than a question. Im didn’t answer it right way.. only keep silent for awhile until she gives a small answer.

                “It is.. ”

                “Often?”

                “No, just sometimes.. Not like before.” Kim straightens up herself and facing her. Im only looking back at her with her usual blank expression, if it was others they maybe could be fooled by Im Nayoung’s blank expression but not  with her, she have known her enough that her eyes on her blank expression only say she was scared.

                “Im, I know I’ve said over and over again-“But Im cut her and looking back at the city while sipping her coffee.

                “You know it right Kim, I can’t help it. It wasn’t like I want it to turned out being this way either.. You were there-“

                “We were there Im Nayoung.” The Nayoungs duo glances up and sees Heehyun already leaning on the balcony door frame and walking up to them.

                “Sorry for waking you up.” Im muttered an apology.

                “It’s nothing; it’s not like you guys were that loud. I was just happened to be wake up and heard your conversation earlier.” She lets out a sigh. “You know Im, none of us forget about that day and we were there with you. I maybe sounds like an to say this but stop being freaking coward Im, yeah I’d admit that I’m also in the same boat with you, we are all just stupid broken hurt runaway club but it’s been two years Im you have retired that long nothing can harm you again like before. We know it that you want to make things better.”

                “You’re surely an Ki Heehyun.” Im looking at her with watery eyes.

                 Im Nayoung doesn’t want to admit it loud but sometimes Heehyun sounds right and come in handy as caring friend despite her attitude and how she says it to others. She was just almost as good as Kim Nayoung or sometimes better, but she knows it better Heehyun and Kim Nayoung knows that it’s already Im Nayoung’s nature to not saying it.

                 Heehyun only laughs at her and opening her arms motioning her to come. Later, she found herself on Heehyun arms and Kim Nayoung smiles behind them.

                “Your one and only .”

 

                ……………………………………..

 

                2 years ago…

                *poke poke*

                “Sunbaenim…” no response

                *poke poke*

                “Eunwoo sunbaenim.” still no response

                *poke poke*

                “Unnie.” Swifting a bit with grunts, okay let’s try again

                *poke poke*

                “Unnie, Eunwoo unnie, plea-”

                “WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!” she shrieks out loud. Jung Eunwoo might not want to scare the cute chubby underclassmen of her who just want to wake her up before, however a book have fly into her face because her loud noise and you know what? She was on the library and Yoo Yeonjung the almighty top tier engineering student was studying in front of Eunwoo for her upcoming quiz. She was about to yells at her but Yeonjung glares at her first.

                “If you want to make up any nonsense noise again you better just get out.”

                “You-“

                “We are sorry Yeonjung-ssi, we will talk outside.” The underclassmen come in rescue and drags Eunwoo out from the library while she still wants to curse Yeonjung for throwing book at her.

                ……………………………..

                “Ya! You should just let me yell at her! That girl seriously!” Eunwoo starts to rant, actually it wasn’t only the fact that Yeonjung throwing book at her that made her mad but also she lose from Yeonjung when she was in the high school with her for a vocal contest and Eunwoo really despise this even seems like Yeonjung already forget that.

                “Unnie it’s a library, you can’t make any noise there.” Obidient as always, such a typical underclassmen. Oh dear Sungyeon if only you know how lots of people like to make out there including your favorite unnie and her saint girlfriend. Eunwoo thought.

                “Whatever.” Eunwoo rolls her eyes. “So what’s the matter? What’s bringing you here?”

               “I texted you before but you didn’t reply me, I thought that maybe you are with Minkyung unnie, Kyungwon unnie, Yebin unnie and Jieqiong unnie but when I met them on their usual spot they say they didn’t know you either. That’s way I’m coming here, I thought you were working on something and ohh Minkyung unnie said if I meet you I should take you to eat somewhere too.”

                “She what!?” before she asking furthermore her stomach grumbled and Sungyeon laughs. Stupid stomach  

                “You don’t have any class after this right? Let’s go to the café, Yewon must be serving this hour. My treat.” She smiles. Hearing that Eunwoo instantly look up with dreamy eyes. Thanks heaven.

                ………………………………….

                The café door opened and these girls walking up inside, straight to the cashier to order something or more like Sungyeon ordering for them. Yewon was standing behinds the cashier desk greeting them happily like she always does and now Eunwoo wondering how this angelic kid is the sister of another devil on disguise like Minkyung.

                “Hello! Welcome back! What do you want to order guys?”

                “Oh, hello Yewon-ah you are being a cashier today?” Instead answering her question Sungyeon asking her back and Yewon only smiles back at her.

                “Seokmin oppa is sick today that’s why I’m here for today. So, guys what do you want to order?”

                “I see. One green tea latte, one frapuccino, one choco muffin and also double cheese cake.”

                “Okay.” Yewon cheerfully list down the order and Eunwoo still looking at her or studying her to be exact. Meanwhile even as bubbly-bright and positive girl she is, Yewon still feel uneasy when someone looking at her and studying her like what Eunwoo does right now.

                “Mmm… Is there something wrong unnie?” Being the polite girl she is, she carefully asking Eunwoo and makes the later startled from her little world.

                “O…Oh.. nothing, just wondering. Are you Minkyung unnie’s sister?” Truth to be told, Eunwoo still hoping that Minkyung was lying to her about Yewon is her sister just because she didn’t want to admit that she was jealous knowing Kyungwon often going here to meet this girl, but really Eunwoo thought someone from her past must be really hate her and curse her.

                “Minkyung unnie? Yes, I’m her sister.” See? Oh God WHYYYY?!

                “You don’t know it?” Sungyeon was looking at her and Eunwoo just giving them her sheepish smile. Seriously someone really hates me before.

                ……………………………………….

                “Thanks Sungyeon ah!” Eunwoo didn’t have to be told twice, once they settled down on their table with foods n drinks she immediately digging it in with so much passion like she hasn’t eat for days. Sungyeon just smiled at her and casually sipping her drink before takes a bite of her muffin.

                “It’s not a big deal unnie… Now, tell me why you look so troubled before? Mind to share it with me? I’m all ears for that.”

                Eunwoo frozen on her spot. Suddenly she remembers about last night event and she almost lose her appetite. How Yebin laughed like hyena on the background, how Minkyung tried so hard to not laughed even Eunwoo knows she will still laughing about that later and how Jieqiong worried about her but ended up scolded her once they reach their apartment door because she told her she spent all of her monthly payment and she was lost it there, to make it simple it means Jieqiong has to pay their monthly apartment rent alone for this month..…

                Yes the great Jung Eunwoo has lost in the gambling game.. and she curse to the hell and back this is all IM FREAKING STONE NAYOUNG the casino dealer fault. She felt like her cards was totally trash and she always lose it no matter what but being hard headed she is, she keep joining the game for rounds and look what she got right now a total miserable. The reason why Eunwoo hasn’t eaten anything was because Jieqiong still mad at her and didn’t cook anything for breakfast nor spare her some cereals. For Goodness sake we both know that why she ended up on that table was to please Jieqiong but as always even Eunwoo hate to admit it she never can get mad at the Chinese girl.

                “Unnie?”

                “Uh.. ahaha..” Eunwoo lets out a loud sigh before telling her.

……………………………..

                “….So that’s all.”  Eunwoo ended her story and had her head lying on the table making her story excessively miserable.

                “I’m sorry to hear that unnie. Seems like, you really had a rough night.”

                “It is .. I don’t know what to eat tonight if Jieqiong still mad at me.”

                “Why don’t you come to our apartment? Isn’t Siyeon your cousin? I think she didn’t mind if you come and join us.” With that, sit up straight and holding Sungyeon’s hand while looking at her with so much joy on her eyes.

                “You’re the best!”

                 At least Eunwoo knows that she still has this sane girl in her bunch of insane people on her absurd friend circle.

……………………………..

                 Jieqiong knows that well it was her fault to began with but as stubborn she is , she is not gonna admit that too and instead pretend to be angry at Eunwoo and didn’t cook anything nor spare her cereals and milk in the morning. But being a kindhearted girl she is, she actually cares about Eunwoo like how worried she is last night when Eunwoo keep shoving her money on the table. Truth to be told she is not thinking about how she would pay their apartment rent only by her this month but how stubborn Eunwoo and it’s bad for herself.

                 Now, she found herself in front this restaurant she often went too because her favorite upperclassmen of her part timing here, that’s another story, simply just because she is hungry right now and her I’m still mad at you Jung Eunwoo act still going on strong until tomorrow morning, she believe Siyeon wouldn’t really mind to welcome her older cousin for dinner or at least that’s what she thought because she heard from Sungyeon who texted her before that Eunwoo coming into their apartment until Siyeon texted her some minutes ago asking if they two were fighting and she just casually replied her Eunwoo needs her lesson leaving the younger to figured it out by herself.

                 She stepped in into the restaurant and surprisingly the owner was there and greets her happily like she always does.

                “Aigooo! You’re coming, looking for Chaeyeon?” She laughs.

                “No unnie, I’m coming because I’m hungry right now.”

                “I see, are you ordering as usual? I’ll tell Chaeyeon to serve it to you.”

                “That would be good unnie.”

…………………………

                “Why are you coming here?”

                “You don’t like it, that I’m coming here right now?”

                “It’s not like that, you rarely come around this time.”

                “Aww you already know my regular time coming here Chaeyeon unnie? Are you missing me that much? I’m flattered.”

                “Aish! Jieqiong.” Jieqiong can’t miss a faint blush creeping on the older girl cheeks and she love how she can makes the older girl blush like that. Not that she have a feeling for Chaeyeon she was just seeing her as her older sister that she love to so much, much more she knows that the older girl having a crush over someone and speaking of the devil the front door of the restaurant opened and Chaeyeon looks up to to see who’s entering the restaurant.

                “Customers are coming right now I- I need to back at work Jieqiong.” She can she Chaeyeon tried to maintain calm and not making any foolish move before back into the kitchen. Jieqiong have known enough there’s no other that can make Chaeyeon like that unless Chaeyeon’s senior back in her high school time, Ki Heehyun if she is not forgot the name. She was aware of that but she wasn’t aware about another taller girl that trailing behind Heehyun when she looks up them. Long limbs, messy pony tail, dressed in simple jeans and hoodie she still looking as stunning as last night in her suits. Jieqiong believe it’s her, it’s the girl that Eunwoo despise so much and curse to the hell and back and it’s other than-

                “Im Nayoung.”

                 Jieqiong feel the embarrassment when the name slipped from her lips because she couldn’t control herself. Ugh stupid ! She mentally cursed herself for that because the said girl looking at her and she really want to dig a hole.

                “Yes?”

………………………………………

                 Jieqiong didn’t know if this is a curse or bless but now she walking down into her apartment road with companion on her side, maybe its trouble in paradise since her companion is none other than Im Nayoung itself. There is only silent between them and sounds of their footsteps. Back in the restaurant before, she can see that Heehyun is actually quite mischief when she politely asking her if she didn’t mind them joining her table with Nayoung sitting in front of her, however the worst part was coming when they finished their dinner and Heehyun immediately snatched Chaeyeon away leaving Nayoung and herself alone. Jieqiong thought Nayoung could only dump her on ditch her if she wanted because practically they’re strangers and according Eunwoo, Nayoung play a big part to her miserable month ahead or to make it simple Nayoung make her friend’s life miserable even actually Jieqiong tend to thinks that Eunwoo just in playing card. Jieqiong let a sigh and Nayoung didn’t miss that she looks at her and Jieqiong already pouts and kicking anything in front of her like a kid.

                 “Something wrong?”

                 Nayoung isn’t fan of opening a conversation much more to a stranger but now seems like she can make an exception and also even as mischief Heehyun is, she knows it doesn’t hurt to go with Heehyun sudden plan because she also have set an eyes to the girl beside her last night, Nayoung would call it fate play a trick for her and she didn’t mind it at all.

                “No, nothing. I was just feeling awkward .. yeah awkward. Wait, please don’t be offended I didn’t meant too.. ohh stupid mouth.” Jieqiong grunted to herself and Nayoung couldn’t lie it was a cute sight.

                “It’s okay, I get that a lot. I’m sorry I’m not really good at talking and make you feel awkward.”

                “No no no..aishh.. Please I don’t mean to offend you..  eumm but can I say this?”

                “What?”

                 “Your poker face is scary, Eunwoo said you look like a stone.” Nayoung only nods and chuckled.

                “So, her name is Eunwoo? Your girlfriend?”

                “Yes, her name is Eunwoo and no she’s not my girlfriend. What make you think she is my girlfriend?” Jieqiong tilted her head. Okay, one credit to you Im Nayoung, nice catch.

                “You look so worried last night when she keeps losing and about your statement earlier I get that a lot too but since you’re pretty I’ll let it pass.” Jieqiong whines when she hears that from Nayoung.

                “You could just left me there you know, no need to walk me home like now.”

                “Why?”

                “So I’m not dying on embarrassment here.” For the first time in awhile Nayoung can laughs and if only Jieqiong knows, it’s a rare occasion to see Nayoung laughing like now.

                “What’s your name again?”

                “Jieqiong, Zhou Jieqiong … But my Korean name is Joo Kyulkyung.”

                “Chinese, right? Jieqiong.. a pretty name for a pretty girl like you.” Nayoung feels like Heehyun greasiness has been rubbing on her until she could flirt like this.

               “What make you say my name is pretty? Is not like you know the meaning of it.” Jieqiong raises her eyebrows teasingly at her.

              “洁 means clean, purify or pure and  琼 means jade, rare, precious also elegant, am I right? It suits you a lot, you look pretty, pure and also elegant in your leather jacket now.” Jieqiong gasp in disbelieve.

                “How, could you?” Nayoungs only laughs.

                “I have lots of friends on some of them are Chinese of course I know a bit of Mandarin.” Nayoung smiles at her and Jieqiong only can blushes.

                 That night, Nayoung learn lots of things from the other girl, Jieqiong was a transfer student, she was born on Shanghai, she likes strawberry late, her leather jacket was so expensive and it was given by her parents, she hates grey socks with so much passion and she likes to go on windows shopping also she learn that Jieqiong is younger than her by three years. Same goes to Jieqiong, she learns that Nayoung was just not really good at expressing her feeling and she is older than her by three years, it makes Jieqiong eyes lit up when she heard that and out of nowhere she starts teasing Nayoung calling her unnie with aegyo and its Nayoung turns to be blushing even she tried to keep her poker face.  None of them know that their awkward start could lead into seems like endless conversation on Jieqiong’s way back home and both of them looking forward to know each other more.

                “So, this is your apartment building?” Nayoung aske her when they reach Jieqiong’s apartment building.

                “Yeah it is.” Jieqiong nods. “How about you?”

                “Me? I also live around here, just moving here last month.” Jieqiong didn’t know but she feels like she doesn’t want this as their only one and their last proper meeting so she gathered all of her guts to asking Nayoung.

                “Umm.. is this gonna be our first and last time talking like this?” Nayoung frowns.

                “What do you mean?”

                “You know, to be honest I’m not really fan of clubs nor casino last night it was just I feel like going out for fun with Yebin and Minkyung unnie.. so-“ Nayoung finally gets the hint, even as stone she is, she still gets that Jieqiong wants to meet her again but not in the same place like last night.

                “We can always meet in the other place you know?” She chuckles “Insun unnie’s restaurant sounds good right? Or you want me to take you somewhere?” Jieqiong shyly smiling at her remarks. “I guess I should ask your number first then.” Nayoung reaches her pocket to take out her phone and gives it to Jieqiong so the younger girl could type her number.

                “Here.” Jieqiong gives her phone back and Nayoung smiles at her.

                “You know don’t you think it’s a fate?”

                “A fate? What fate?”

                “Your sure name is周right? Like周in 周末 (zhoumo) and 周末 means weekend, guess what? I’m free on weekend and we can always meet on weekend.” Jieqiong laughs at her while playfully push Nayoung’s shoulder. Okay Nayoung feels like Heehyun’s soul really possessing her now.

                “Unnie you’re so lame, of course most of the people are free on weekends. Never mind I like the idea, weekend sounds nice.” She smiles.

 …………………………………………      

                  Eunwoo didn’t miss Jieqiong smiley face when she enter their shared apartment like she just win a big lottery and it was creep her inside since Jieqiong was like I’m still mad at you Jung Eunwoo and you need to learn your lesson all day long even she didn’t bother to texts Siyeon the same thing too. Nevertheless Eunwoo didn’t plan to pop Jieqiong’s little bubble or she have to face another wrath and no food again, also she didn’t plan to bribe Sungyeon either so she just let her be.

                 As for Jieqiong, she doesn’t know but she just feel really happy that night and she’ll be lying if she didn’t hope that Nayoung will text her later. Somehow, her prayer seems to be granted. Her phone beeping and she checked it right away.

                 From : +82xxxxxxxxxxxx

                 It was nice to talk with you, I hope we could talk again later.

                 Have a good night sleep Jieqiong

                                -Im Nayoung-

                 It’s just a simple text but Jieqiong couldn’t be happier than now.

………………………………………….

                 Ever since that night Jieqiong found herself looking for every weekend even sometimes she sneakily going to the casino without anyone knowing and simple text from Nayoung, she could understand Nayoung rarely text her at night because Nayoung’s job as casino dealer was taking a time at night but nevertheless a morning call and simple good morning text already brighten up her day. Jieqiong would call it fate or maybe the goddess of luck on her side right now since sometimes she also bumped into Nayoung on convenience store near her apartment and there’s this one day when she ran into convenience store to buy some grocery and suddenly rain pouring hard outside. She sighed out loud when she realize that she didn’t bring an umbrella nor her leather jacket like she always does and only in her simple shirt. However suddenly Nayoung appeared nowhere with her umbrella and hoodie, she offered to walks Jieqiong home like she always did lately but something that Jieqiong never thought was Nayoung suddenly want her to hold the umbrella for awhile. Jieqiong give a questioning look on her face until Nayoung lifting up her hoodie and it makes Jieqiong blush when her shirt also lifted up a bit and she could she Nayoung’s toned abdomen. Jieqiong have to look away until Nayoung called her again handing her hoodie.

                “Wear this.”

                “No, I’m fine.” Lies, Nayoung knows Jieqiong have been shivering on their way back.

                “Just wear this, you don’t have to be shy I know you’re cold and shivering.”

                “How about you?”

                “I’m fine, you see I’m a stone, stone not gonna catch a cold easily.” Jieqiong playfully push her and laughs. Nevertheless Jieqiong ended up wearing her hoodie and Nayoung only back with her shirt on. Jieqiong has always been clingy to everyone but now she really have to build her courage to cling on Nayoung’s hand hoping that she can warm her a bit under this cold rain sure they have been meeting often lately but this will be the first time Jieqiong initiating a skinship between them. Nayoung was startled when Jieqiong clings on her but somehow she enjoyed that and let her be when Jieqiong spoke softly.

                “If we can’t share this hoodie then let me hold you so you don’t feel that cold too unnie.” Nayoung only chuckles when she heard that.

                “Silly.”  

                If only Jieqiong knows later that night Nayoung was sneezing hard on her apartment and she have to call her other dealer friend Joshua to back her up because she catch a cold and Heehyun grumpily come to take care of her.

…………………………

                 It didn’t go unnoticed by her friend circle, Jieqiong was always been like in sugar high but these days seems like it was just whole another level of sugar.

                “Are you in love Jieqiong?” Kyungwon asked her out of nowhere. Eunwoo nearly chokes her coffee; Yebin gags her sandwich, Minkyung widening her eyes, Siyeon and Sungyeon stops their lyric writing assignment when they all gathered together on the café. All eyes on her, waiting for her to answer Kyungwon’s question.

                “W..what? what are you talking about?” She feels uneasy when everyone looking at her.

                “You seems to be really happy these days and you often check your phone, are you perhaps dating someone right now?”

                “No I’m not.” She firmly stated and everyone back into their business. It’s not like they didn’t know something going on perhaps Siyeon and Sungyeon really want to score hard on tomorrows review, Yebin wants to behave well since her saint sister is here, Minkyung wants to please her girlfriend by not sticking her nose into Jieqiong’s love life, Kyungwon as the understanding sister  as always and Eunwoo… Eunwoo feels odd but she is not gonna bugs more until Jieqiong say it by herself because Eunwoo knows something happened for sure and another hoodie have been latched into Jieqiong’s before.

……………………………………..

                 Days turn into weeks and turn into months, Jieqiong and Nayoung have been meeting frequently and they are being closer than before. Ever since that evening under the rain Nayoung learn that Jieqiong was actually very clingy. Whenever they’re going out together Jieqiong would always latch to her; hugging her hands or interlacing their fingers. It’s not that Nayoung hate it, Nayoung isn’t really fan of skinship before even she was awkwardly retracting her hands when she was about to ruffles Jieqiong’s hair because she feels like her self control are slowly thrown out from the window but Jieqiong notice it and she laughs, she ended up ruffling it because keep Jieqiong teasing her and placing her hands into Jieqiong’s head. Nayoung would lie if she didn’t feel anything towards the younger girl she always found her endearing and made her feel jittery inside, something that Nayoung hasn’t feel for a long time. Nayoung feels like finally she could start a whole new life of hers. However, life isn’t life if it is always that smooth.

                It’s was just like any other date they often go these days but every time they go they always found their self smiling and enjoying it so much. They go to beach at night and Jieqiong start running like a happy kid she is while Nayoung only watching her while sitting on the sand smiling when Jieqiong start playing water. She waits until Jieqiong tired and she finally comes to her side plopping down while grinning widely.

                “Are you really happy coming here?” Jieqiong nods.

                “Yup! It’s been awhile since I’m coming to the beach, Eunwoo doesn’t have a time these days she is busy with her radio gigs and busking with Sungyeon.” Jieqiong pouts.

                 Eunwoo, a girl that Nayoung have to be aware off since Jieqiong keep mentioning her sometimes, she doesn’t know what’s their relationship other than Eunwoo is her friend and housemate but really she feels something not gonna be good if she didn’t keep an eye to this Eunwoo girl.

                “Never mind, I have you here with me and that’s all matters.” Jieqiong grins widely at her and she just chuckled.

                “Are you using me now, Jieqiong?”

                “I didn’t say it like that but I bet you didn’t mind either since you like me that much.”

                “Ohh really? Who said I like you that much?”

                “Me. Zhou Jieqiong said it.”

                They never said anything about them and only casually keep throwing something like this and seems like neither of them want to confessing first because even they already this close some unsure feeling still lingering on them or they would say it, I tried to be careful.

               “Unnie, can I ask this?”

              “Sure, go on.”

              “Unnie, why aren’t you smiling often before?”

              “Why should i?” Nayoung ask her back.

              “It suits you, you look pretty when you smile even sometimes you’re scary stone. Smile more okay?”Jieqiong  leaning in and reach Nayoung’s cheeks, she pulled her cheeks until Nayoung  smiles and she giggles “There, you’re are smiling, I told you you’re pretty when you smiles.”

             It hits Nayoung… those memory coming back right when Jieqiong touch her.

 

 

 

 “Unnie, why aren’t you smiling often?”

“Why should i?”

“It suits you, you look pretty when you smile even sometimes you’re scary stone. Smile more okay?”

She pulled her cheeks until she smiles, she smiles and she hugs her.

“I will smile more for now for you.”

 .

.

.

Bang!

A gunshot sounds.. Bloods…

“NOOO!!”

“Unnie..”

“No.. I’m sorry.. please.. ”

.

.

.

Ambulance’s siren

.

.

“Don’t cry..” She wipes her tears “Leader-nim unnie said she will not crying..” She smiles weakly

“Don’t say anything… please .. stop..”

“Unnie,thank you.”

“No! No! Stay with me!”

 “Unnie, you should smile…”

.

.

Slaps

.

.

This is your entire fault

.

This is your entire fault

.

This is your entire fault

This is-

 

 

 

                    “Si..won…”