Bonus Chapter: 3

Be A Better Man

Jeno huffed while crossing his arms; he kept on complaining that his suit was too hot for him to wear. Mark was struggling with his necktie so Ten volunteered to tie it for him, the latter was a nervous wreck right now. He really didn’t know what to do, “honey he’s just like you when we were getting married” Ten chuckled while looking at Taeyong who was fixing Jeno’s tie as the photographer kept on taking pictures of the family. “Minhyung looks good” Jaehyun said while taking a sip of the red wine, “Jaemin is calmer than him” he smiled showing off his dimples. “I remember the day when he was a small chubby baby, the ball of sunshine in our small apartment and now he’s getting married” Ten could only scoff “I still can’t believe that he’s marrying Yuta hyung’s son…did you two ever plan on having your kids marry each other?” the older only shrugged. “Nope. They just happened to fall in love” he smiled while looking at his son, “and I still can’t take the fact that you dyed your hair wine red” he eyed Mark who was hiding behind Taeyong. “Dad said it was okay!” he tried to reason out, “never said anything about dying in that color” he grinned and stepped out of the way to pick up Jeno. “Nice back-up dad” Mark rolled his eyes and proceeded to fix his hair.

 

Yuta was close to tearing up when he saw Jaemin getting out of the dressing room in his suit, “mom…aigoo~ don’t do this~” Jaemin whined “please don’t cry” he hugged his mother who was sniffling, “if uncle Yuta actually cries, there are tendencies that his snot will stick on your suit” Hina looked at his boyfriend disgustedly before hitting the back of his head. “Hina, are you sure that you’re going to marry him too? He’s not normal. Your kids might be abnormal like him too” Yuta retorted while glaring at Donghyuck. Hina could only sigh “I’m starting to rethink about my decisions mom…maybe I should marry dad! He’s perfect and he’s not disgusting” Yuta jumped towards Hansol and hugged him tightly, “no no no no…Ji Hansol is mine” he glared at his daughter and the taller could only laugh. “Wow~ such a loving family” Doyoung deadpanned before pulling his son by the ear, “I told you to stop being disgusting” he scolded. “Nice work super mom” Taeil rolled his eyes, “nice, keep rolling your eyes like that I might even roll your head on the process” Doyoung threatened. “And I really don’t understand why Jisung and Jae are the only normal people in your family” Johnny snorted, “he got pregnant with Donghyuck with all the rage he has…he was always mad at Jaehyun and that time Jaehyun had barely finished college and he rarely visits Doyoungie because of his research” Yuta stated as a matter of factly, “poor Donghyuck… Hina you should love him more” Taeil shook his head out of disappointment playfully making everybody around the room laugh.

 

 

“You ready?” Hansol asked his son as they were standing behind the tall white doors, Jaemin looked at him and smiled. “Ready like the first day I had agreed to be in a relationship with him.”

 

The wedding march started to play and both doors opened, Mark who was nervously looking at the floor looked up and something had caught his breath. Jaemin walked down the aisle smiling from ear to ear as he was accompanied by his parents. The older was starting to tear up while looking at Jaemin who was walking towards him, he looked like an absolutely angel as the rays of the sun reflected through the window and on him. “Hyung don’t cry!” Jeno yelled from across the room making their guests chuckle, he sniffled and wiped his tears when the younger stood in front of him. Yuta gave him a hug and a pat on the back while Hansol who was holding Jaemin’s hand patted Mark’s shoulder and smiled at him before offering his son’s hand to Mark.

 

Mark stared at Jaemin and smiled at him before reciting his vow.

 

“I will be your light in the darkness,

With my heart, I will love you everyday

Like the first time I saw you,

This heart will still beat like the first time I laid my eyes on you

With these hands,

I promise that I won’t ever let go

With this ring,

I ask you to be mine”

 

He recited while studying Jaemin’s expression, the smile never left him. He slipped the ring on the younger’s finger and kissed his hand. Jaemin grabbed the microphone and looked at the older.

 

“I will never let go of these hands

Through whatever trials we might go through

I will lend you my shoulder to cry on

Through your hardest days

This heart will always love you and only you

With this ring,

I ask you to be mine”

 

He slipped the ring on Mark’s finger as the older was on the verge of tears. The minister looked at the two and grinned from ear to ear “now I pronounce you husband and husband, Mr. Lee you may kiss your husband now.” He caressed Jaemin’s face before leaning in for a kiss as a single tear rolled down from his face. The crowd cheered and both parents were happy for their sons, when they broke the kiss they stared into each other’s eyes lovingly before getting attacked by their family and friends.

 

Jeno was sitting beside Taeyong who was having a chat with his old colleagues as they kept on talking about business. The boy crossed his arms and made an attempt to runaway but he was easily caught by his father, “where are you going?” he raised an eyebrow. “I’m going to mommy~” he answered while struggling to get loose, “no. you’re sitting with daddy now stay still” he said. The boy kept on wriggling and Taeyong eventually had let him go, he ran towards to where his hyung and Jaemin were seated and hugged Mark’s arm. “Hyuuuung~” he smiled while climbing onto the older’s lap, Jaemin could only chuckle and pat Jeno’s head gently. “You guys gonna live alone now?” Donghyuck asked, Mark shook his head and ruffled his younger brother’s hair “mom asked us to live with them until Jeno gets older.” “Jaemin’s okay with that?” Jisung asked, “I’m not ready to live alone yet anyway. It’s nice to have people who’ll guide us for a few years” Jaemin answered while feeding Jeno some cake. “So, when are you guys planning to have kids?” Mark choked on the water that he was drinking, Hina hit Donghyuck “way to drop the bomb” she glared. Herin just looked at them back and forth, “we are now witnessing the battle of South Korea and North Korea” Jisung commented while resting his head on the table. “They fit each other perfectly” Herin chuckled. “You okay?” Jaemin patted Mark’s back gently and the older just nodded, “we haven’t actually talked about it…we’re not ready yet” the younger simply answered. “Hyung can’t have another baby yet” Jeno pouted, “I’m hyung’s baby.” Jaemin kissed Jeno’s forehead before handing him back to Mark, “yeah…Jeno’s still my baby” he smiled and covered Jeno’s eyes before kissing Jaemin on the younger’s soft lips.