Chapter 1

Be A Better Man

They were young and in love, who’s to blame them? The moment they had laid their eyes on each other they knew it was love. The moment they made love, they knew that they’re going to spend their eternity forever. They had everything they wanted and more, they were contented despite having those people who tried to separate them.

 

The moment he saw the boy whose smile brightened up his world, he took no chances and approached him right then and there. He asked for his phone number and then after a couple of dates, they became official. Their friends supported them, always had their backs whenever the couple would fight. He is the son of a very wealthy businessman and business woman with a very smart and trustworthy sister while the other had supportive parents who had a couple of successful businesses back in their hometown. Even with that, their family statuses were different thus making the older do his best to hide whatever they had from his parents.

 

Taeyong had rebelled against his parents the moment they asked him to break up with his boyfriend when they found that their son was in a relationship with a middle-class boy. He moved out of the house carrying a few of his clothes and his important things then rented an apartment where he met a tall boy who was the same age as him, the lad’s name was Johnny and he and Taeyong became best friends whom he’d share some problems with. Taeyong’s boyfriend, Ten would often come to bring them food and sometimes stay the night too since his roommates Yuta and Doyoung were always out with their boyfriends. Taeyong’s older sister Joohyun kept in contact with him and they would secretly meet up when he or his sister would have time.

 

 

Everything went fine for the couple until the summer after their college graduation. Ten got pregnant unexpectedly, and the lad was too afraid to find out what would Taeyong say so he hid himself from the older. He avoided the older’s calls or messages, whenever Taeyong would try to visit his flat, his roommates would give him some lame excuses like Ten was sick and whatnot. Taeyong got impatient and barged inside their flat ignoring Doyoung’s complaints; Jaehyun is Doyoung’s boyfriend who got up immediately when he saw Taeyong walking towards the bathroom as he had heard the sound of a person throwing up. By the familiar back that was blocking the bathroom door; he knew it was Yuta’s boyfriend Hansol. He tapped Hansol’s back gently and the older got up from where he was standing and went to the kitchen to where Doyoung and Jaehyun where having a not-so-subtle conversation. He saw Yuta rubbing Ten’s back soothingly as the latter kept on throwing up, he watched as his boyfriend stood up to rinse his mouth with the water from the bathroom sink. Yuta’s eyes widened when he was met with Taeyong’s cold gaze, “I’ve had enough” Ten mumbled weakly while wiping his mouth. He turned around and saw Taeyong just looking at him, he quickly grabbed Ten’s wrist and pulled the latter towards his bedroom and locked the door to avoid any destructions. Yuta and Doyoung kept on pounding on the door loudly but the latter kept Ten on hold. Ten was collecting his thoughts, “why the hell are you avoiding me?” he half shouted and Ten just pursed his trembling lips. They had heard some rustling of keys and the door opened revealing Yuta and Doyoung who were about to drag Taeyong out even though it was impossible. “W-wait…” Ten said as they were about to grab Taeyong, “I’ll tell him” he said while looking down. Yuta heaved a sigh and nodded, “text or call us if you need anything…we’ll just go and grab some coffee” Doyoung said before closing the bedroom door again.

 

Taeyong was pacing back and forth and Ten just looked at him as if he was about to cry any moment but he kept his emotions still. He grabbed Taeyong’s arm stopping the boy from moving so much as it was making him dizzier. He patted the space next to him and Taeyong sat down, “wait here” Ten said as he stood up carefully. The older was watching his every move; Ten went to his study table to pull up a piece of paper. He gave it to Taeyong and the older’s eyes widened when he saw ‘Kyunghee Medical Center’ written as the header. Ten sat beside Taeyong as he let his boyfriend read the contents written on it. There was a dead silence as Taeyong put the paper down and stared at Ten, the younger had pale chapped lips and he was thinner compared to when saw him last time and he looked obviously sleepless. Taeyong kneeled down in front of Ten and the younger’s eyes widened in shock, “w-what are you doing?” he stuttered. Taeyong caressed the Thai boy’s cheek lovingly the placed his palm on Ten’s tummy. “I’m happy” he said while smiling widely. “I’m the happiest ever” he pulled up Ten for a hug but careful enough so he wouldn’t squish their growing baby inside Ten. “Why didn’t you tell me? I thought that you were avoiding me because you’re already tired of me. I thought that my parents did something to make you stay away from me. I became paranoid for a moment” he uttered, Ten hugged his boyfriend back as his eyes were b with tears. “I’m sorry…I thought that you wouldn’t accept this pregnancy, I thought that you’d leave me if you would find out” he said. Taeyong pulled away and held Ten’s face gently in between his hands while wiping his tears using his thumb, “I would never leave you…our baby is a blessing from the heavens” he smiled as he became teary-eyed as well. He grabbed the younger and pulled him in for a sweet and gentle kiss.

 

"Ten’s pregnant?! Oh my gosh, Tae! I’m so happy for the two of you!” his older sister stood up and hugged her younger brother. They had met in secret yet again in a secluded café around Hongdae a few days after he found out about Ten’s pregnancy. He was unsure of how his sister would react at first but he was relieved when Joohyun also known as Irene, was happy and excited about it. “I would buy her lots of clothes of course I would take her shopping…I will spoil her” she started babbling, “woah~ noona calm down. How sure are you that it’s going to be a girl?” he grinned. Irene’s smile faltered, “it’s not?” “we don’t know yet, Ten’s going to have his check up tomorrow then we’ll be able to know the gender of the baby” he said. “How far is Ten with his pregnancy?” she asked him while taking a sip of her Americano, Taeyong smiled and made a number ‘4’ sign using his fingers. “Can I come? I promise I’ll be good” she grinned. “What if our parents find out?” he asked worriedly, Irene held his hand gently “they miss you Tae, if you would just come home and tell them about Ten and the ba-“ “No!” he retorted, “I don’t want them to find out about Ten’s pregnancy…I don’t want them near Ten or our baby” he clenched his fists. “I’m not sure about that Tae. You know them, they’re the type of people who get whatever they want using their power” she said and Taeyong just sighed, “I have to go to Ten…his flat-mates are busy with their work and they left Ten under their boyfriends’ care. I’ll meet you tomorrow at Kyunghee Medical Center, okay? 9am. Make sure no one follows you” he then stood up and collected his car key, phone and wallet. “Bye noona~” he bid her farewell and went out.

 

Ten was having his check up as Taeyong patiently waited with his older sister, “get ready to lose the bet noona”, he grinned “I’m not gonna lose, I have a hunch that your baby will be a girl” she retorted. Just then, Ten took a peek from the room and ushered the two inside they both stood up and went inside and waited for what the doctor had to say. Taeyong held Ten’s hand as he waits for the doctor to finish viewing the results. “I must say, the baby is very healthy…you should keep up the good work” he smiled at Ten, “and? What about the gender?” Taeyong asked impatiently and the doctor just laughed at him, “it’s a boy” he congratulated the couple and Irene just slumped her shoulders down. “Ten, make sure to drink the vitamins I have prescribed for you” he reminded the latter; Ten bowed and thanked the doctor as they head out. As Irene was about to get in her car, she saw a familiar car driving away from the other side of the road. Her eyes widened and she quickly went to Taeyong, “Tae, I just saw one of dad’s cars drive away.” He quickly let Ten inside the car and drove away and Irene followed them to make sure that neither of their parents show up at either of the couple’s apartments. When she made sure that the two were safe, she drove home but got a text from her mother instead telling her to come to her office. Irene heaved a sigh and changed her route quickly; parking her car outside the building she rode the elevator towards the 9th floor where her mother’s office was located. She entered the room and saw that her father was also there and another man holding a camera, there were also pictures on their table, “sit down Joohyun” her mother commanded in a very serious tone. “You told us that you weren’t meeting up with Taeyong, for the past 5 months since he left the house you were meeting up with him secretly” she told her and Irene just froze, “h-how?” she stuttered. “We had hired Mr. Kang to follow you everywhere…we know everything. About Taeyong, he’s still in a relationship with that lowlife bastard” her father told her and Irene just clenched her fists, “his name is Ten” she said within gritted teeth, “and he’s very nice, why can’t you like him?” she asked. Another man came in with an envelope on his hand; he bowed to his parents and gave them the envelope. His father’s eyes widened, “this is an outrage!” he slammed the table and Irene flinched, “he’s pregnant?!” he gave the paper to his wife and the woman scoffed. “How dare they? Doing that shameful deed. Getting pregnant…and then what? Live happily ever after?” she tore the paper into pieces, “let’s just see how strong Taeyong can be.” Irene didn’t like what her mother was planning, so she had decided to not meet up with Taeyong for a long while. She was much too scared to find out what their parents were planning to do so she stayed away from his brother the for the next three months.

 

During Ten’s 5th month into the pregnancy, his baby bump became really obvious by now and he had already told his parents about his pregnancy and they were really happy for him and Taeyong. He’d sometimes feel their baby kicking and he’d feel giddy about it. During his 7th month, Ten was easily tired so he stayed mostly at the flat and Taeyong would often visit him early in the morning and go home late at night. They were sitting on the couch all huddled up in their blanket while Ten’s roommates and their boyfriends were taking turns on poking his big tummy gently, “what are you guys going to name him?” Jaehyun asked while palming Ten’s tummy. Ten looked at Taeyong and the older smiled, “Lee Minhyung” Taeyong replied “sounds like a good name” Yuta said while eating his potato chips. “Welp, glad that Ten’s frozen yogurt cravings are gone…we had to wake up at ungodly hours months ago just to buy what he was craving for” Doyoung frowned and they all the just laughed. Taeyong pecked Ten’s lips and told him that he has to go to bed early for his and their baby’s health and the younger complied without any complains.

 

Taeyong was heading back to his and Johnny’s shared apartment when he saw a familiar black car parked in front of it. He walked closer and saw his father and mother waiting for him outside, the woman turned around and found his son but as soon as she had caught his eyes, Taeyong immediately ran but was caught immediately by his parents’ body guard. He was dragged inside the car and they drove off back to their mansion, they forcefully dragged Taeyong out of the car when the latter was struggling. Upon entering the house, Irene saw his younger brother being man-handled by those bigger men then she quickly ran down to hug Taeyong. “Tae, I’m sorry…they hired someone to follow me. They know…they found out about everything” she said while muffling her sobs. “Irene, leave us alone to talk” their father sternly told her, she looked at Taeyong and he mouthed a ‘go ahead, I can do this’ to her. Irene left with a heavy heart; she locked herself inside her room and prayed for the well-being of her brother, Ten and their baby.

 

“You ran away from home and now you’ve gotten that filthy low-life pregnant? How could you throw away your life like that? Where did we go wrong? “his mother stood in front of him and slapped him hard on the face; Taeyong grabbed his cheek and turned to look at her. His cold and piercing gaze didn’t scare her event one bit, “is that the best you’ve got? A slap?” he grinned darkly and received another slap on the other cheek “come on! Is that the best you’ve got?” he challenged them but his mother just clenched her fists. “You’re disrespectful. Just how much did that boy corrupt your mind?! You were never like this!” she yelled, Taeyong just scoffed at her “him? Corrupting me? Are you sure you’re in the right position to ask me? Now, if you’ve got nothing to say. I will take my leave now; I have to visit my pregnant boyfriend tomorrow for another checkup” he took a few steps towards the door but his father stopped him. “If…” the old man started, “if you take at least one step further away from this house…who knows what I’ll do to him and your child” he warned, Taeyong froze and turned to look at him. “You know me, Taeyong. I mean it” Taeyong felt scared right now, he was angry and scared. He didn’t want anything to happen to his beloved Ten or their baby. “Now, listen to what we have to say…” his mother started off again, “leave him…break-up with him or they will face the consequences for your actions. You choose, Taeyong” she calmly said. Taeyong clenched his fists and went upstairs and slammed his bedroom door shut. He started to cry and yell out in frustration, he trashed his room all through. “It’s unfair! Everything’s unfair!” he cried out while hugging his knees. He picked up his phone and stared at Ten’s pregnant figure that was set as his wallpaper, “Ten, I’m sorry” he whispered as he cried himself to sleep.

 

Taeyong didn’t show up the next day and it had gotten the younger worried, he had called his roommate Johnny but the older told him that Taeyong hasn’t been home since last night. Ten felt like crying but he knew better than to harm their baby, he placed his hand on his tummy and caressed it gently “I’m sure appa has some kind of explanation, right?” he told their baby who was inside Ten’s womb. Yuta and Hansol had volunteered to take Ten to his last check-up since the two didn’t have anything to do today, he was grateful to the two and also to Doyoung and his boyfriend Jaehyun who became his best friend since the two would just click. Yuta and Hansol looked like Ten’s parents by how they bombarded the doctor with questions regarding with Ten and his baby, the younger could only just stifle a laugh as he looked at the doctor who would answer their questions calmly. “You just need to stay at home; you must really not do anything heavy okay? Still take those vitamins and the baby will come out healthy like we expect it to be” he smiled and Ten bid farewell to the doctor.

 

Taeyong hasn’t showed up for days until it became a full week, his roommate Johnny still doesn’t know his whereabouts but he would visit Ten to check if he was doing well. He thinks that it’s his job because he’s Taeyong’s best friend and Ten was just so thankful considering the fact that Taeyong hadn’t called or texted him he was still happy and thankful for his friends and Taeyong’s best friend as well. One night, Johnny came to him to cook dinner since his roommates were going to go home late there was a knock on the door. “Who is it?” Johnny called but there was no response, he sighed and went to open the door surprised to find out that Taeyong was there. He was wearing a black suit and his hair was pushed back, he looked dashing in his work clothes and Johnny was glad that Ten didn’t have to mope around anymore. “Hyung, who is it?” Ten asked as his eyes were still glued to the T.V, but he received no response from the older. He turned around and saw Taeyong by the door, Ten stood up and made his way towards Taeyong hugging the older. Taeyong clenched his fists secretly and decided to pull back, Ten looked at him confusedly “what’s wrong?” the younger asked, “why didn’t you call or text me? You found a job already?” he smiled and tried to hug his boyfriend again but Taeyong only took a step back. “W-Why?” Ten asked, he was looking at the older with glossy eyes. Taeyong had that cold look in his eyes again and the younger didn’t like that one bit, he heaved out a sigh and closed his eyes as he was trying to collect his thoughts. He looked up at the younger again and spoke up, “let’s break up” he said coldy. “W-What? C-Can you say it again?” Ten said not believing what the older had just told him, “Ten, let’s break up” he said once again. It only took seconds for the younger to start bawling and Johnny was shocked after listening to Taeyong, “why?” he muttered in between sobs. “I…we were never meant to be…” he looked down, “my parents were right, you’re a filthy low-life and I have no future with you. I don’t love you, I used to but not anymore.” He told him, Ten could just hear his heart shatter into small broken pieces, “w-what about our Minhyung? Our baby?” he asked. Taeyong clicked his tongue, “the baby was a mistake, you could have had an abortion if you had told me earl-“ Ten’s hand landed straight on Taeyong’s cheek, he slapped Taeyong although he didn’t mean to but he deserved it nonetheless. Ten ran inside his shared bedroom and sat on the corner of his bed as he cried out; he hugged his swollen tummy and continued to cry endlessly. Taeyong looked down and walked away unbeknownst to him that he was also crying, Johnny ran after him and cornered him on the hall’s wall. “What the , Taeyong?! How could you just leave Ten like that? And your child?” Johnny’s face was fuming with anger, “and now you’re crying?” he grabbed Taeyong by the collar. Taeyong was a mess right now; Johnny saw it through his eyes, “your parents?” he asked and Taeyong just nodded as he placed Taeyong down. “Please Johnny; until I get back…take care of Ten and Minhyung for me. I’ll come back, for them after I overthrow my parents. Keep in contact with me, but don’t tell Ten…I…I never meant every word I said, I just don’t want them going near Ten or our baby. Johnny, I love him. You know that right? I love him so much but I had to do it, to keep them safe” he told the taller as fast as he can and Johnny just nodded, “make sure that Ten eats, the baby is safe and take care of him” he said for the last time before walking away.

 

 

Ten gave birth to a very healthy baby boy a couple of months later, and the moment Taeyong walked away from their lives. Ten had decided that he’ll have to raise their baby on their own, although the older’s words would still haunt him he decided to busy himself so he wouldn’t think about it. Johnny, Doyoung, Yuta, Hansol and Jaehyun took the liberty to take care of Ten the moment the others found out what Taeyong had done. His friends loved having Ten and Minhyung around, the baby boy brightened up their dull lives and during his first couple of months as a new parent, everybody took turns with taking care of the baby after work or in Jaehyun’s case, after his classes. Johnny would secretly send Taeyong pictures of his child and his beloved Ten, how much the older wanted to be with them he misses them so much but he could only watch them from after. Sometimes he'd see Ten talking a morning walk with their baby in his arms, Ten looked tired as his smile wasn’t that same radiant smile he had seen months ago. Taeyong had to keep up that façade of his; every word he told his lover ex-lover still haunts him, “I’ll come back for you, Ten. I’ll be a better man when I come back” he said as he watched Ten walking back inside the latter’s apartment with their 6-month old baby.

 

 

When Minhyung turned a year older, they threw a party for the baby and even Ten’s parents surprised him by coming to celebrate with them all the way from Thailand. Everyone who knew Taeyong and Ten had told the latter several times that their son looks a lot like Taeyong, and every time he hears them say that the latter would just smile at them and thank them. Whenever Ten was alone or whenever Yuta or Doyoung would take Minhyung out to play, the latter would sometimes cry. He still loves Taeyong despite every cruel word he’d told the younger, he still longs for him and a part of him wants him back but he knew that wasn’t it, Taeyong wouldn’t come back no matter how they look at it. One of those days, Ten encountered his senior who was taking a stroll around the park. The older invited him for coffee and Ten didn’t refuse, “how are you, Ten? I heard what happened” she said, “I’m doing fine, Wendy noona…just busying myself with Minhyung” he answered. Wendy took a long sip of her iced cappuccino, “do you have any pictures of your baby?” Ten smiled and showed her various pictures of the little boy, “oh! He looks like Tae-“ Wendy immediately covered , “I’m sorry, Ten” she apologized and Ten just smiled at her. “It’s okay noona, you didn’t mean it” he told her, “listen Ten…I’m going to Canada for a while, do you and Minhyung wanna come? Just try it. Try to be far away from here. I’ll just give you my number” she said as she scribbled her number down on a tissue paper and gave it to Ten, “I’ll be leaving next month. Maybe you can finish Minhyung’s papers by then? Start a new life, okay? Be strong” she said while patting the younger’s shoulder.

 

He immediately started doing Minhyung’s papers without his friends knowing; he had called Wendy and told her that they were ready. Minhyung’s passport and their visas were prepared and they just had to wait, Ten had to wait for the week before their flight to actually tell everybody that he’ll be leaving for a while until his heart would be completely healed. It wasn’t that obvious but Ten was actually very miserable, memories of him and Taeyong flashed by everywhere he went and it wasn’t really helping so he thought that leaving for a while was really the best. Sunday evening, Ten had called everybody because he had something important to tell them. Yuta and Hansol were back from work with some snacks and a couple of toys for Minhyung to play with, Doyoung was in the kitchen with Jaehyun and Johnny had his stuck up on the couch waiting for what the younger had to say. When everybody was gathered in the living room, he decided that he’ll tell it to them straight and just wait for their reaction. Yuta had the chubby baby Minhyung on his lap, the child was giggling to who-knows-what he was doing with Yuta, Ten cleared his throat and smiled a bit. “So guys, I was thinking…I’ll be leaving Seoul for a while” the guys nodded, “which part of Korea will you be staying? Maybe we can visit the two of you” Jaehyun asked nonchalantly while wiping Minghyung’s drool. “We won’t be in any part of Korea” Ten answered, “what? You’re going back to Thailand?” Johnny asked in disbelief and Ten just shook his head, “I’m taking Minhyung to Canada for a while” " What?!” Johnny stood up; he needed to tell Taeyong immediately. “It’s just that, it’s getting hard for me to forget everything. Maybe I can take some time off and breath  on my own without being paranoid, without thinking that I might see Taeyong any moment and I would just break down. But I promise you that we’ll come back so don’t worry” he reassured them. “When will you leave?” Hansol asked while taking Minhyung from Yuta and his drool covered shirt, “on Saturday” Ten looked at them. Johnny’s face was stoic, he was in a state of panic inside but he had to look okay so Ten wouldn’t suspect anything. The others helped Ten pack their stuff and Yuta had taken a week-long leave from work because he wanted to make sure that Ten and Minhyung had everything they needed and he also wanted to play with the ball of sunshine even more. Johnny went to Taeyong’s office the day after Ten had told them about his leave and Taeyong begun to panic as soon as he told his secretary to leave. Taeyong heaved out a frustrated sigh, “when?” he asked while looking at Johnny, “this Saturday…Tae, aren’t you gonna take them back already?” Taeyong just shook his head, “they’re still on my back…I can’t yet” Johnny just nodded at him. “But for now, hiring someone to watch over them would be the best thing” he picked up his phone and called someone, Johnny just sat there and listen to whatever Taeyong was telling the other person on the phone.

 

 

“I’m gonna miss our ball of sunshine” Yuta said, while hugging Minhyung as they were on their way to the airport inside Hansol’s car. Ten just chuckled, “you’re gonna have your ball of sunshine too, hyung just try harder” he joked and Yuta looked at Hansol, “just try…there are a few chances right?” the older smiled and Yuta kissed him on the cheek. Ten saw how his hyungs love each other and he was kind of jealous, Doyoung reached out and got Minhyung from Yuta’s grasped and the boy bounced when he saw his bunny-looking uncle. “No one will be able to wake me up just like how he does when Ten places him on top of me to slap me endlessly” he sighed while kissing the baby’s cheek, “for the record, Jaehyun is very sulky because of all the days he had, he just happened to have his oral report today.” “Poor Jae~” Ten commented, “Minhyung really likes him though, out of all of you. Just one look and he calms down immediately” he added. “He uses Minhyung’s picture as his phone’s wallpaper and lock screen, he totally loves your child more than his own boyfriend” Doyoung sighed. When they arrived at the airport, they saw Wendy with her boyfriend as she was walking towards them. “We still have 2 hours before the flight, you can check in your things and we’ll just wait for you at the boarding area” she told the younger, “Ten, can I take Minhyung for a walk? You know, spend time before you guys leave” Johnny said while grabbing the baby from Doyoung’s grasp, Ten nodded and told him to be back 30 minutes before their flight. Johnny told him that it’ll be just a short while, “can I come?” Yuta asked and the taller shook his head then ran further away from the group with the baby.

 

A man wearing an expensive suit was waiting for Johnny near one of the food stalls at the airport; he was staring at his ice-cold Americano until he felt someone tap his shoulder gently. “I feel sorry that I had to lie to Ten…and you only have an hour and 30 minutes to spend time with your son” Johnny reminded him. Taeyong smiled, he was almost drawn to tears when he held his son in his arms for the first time, “hey Minhyung, you don’t probably know me…but I’m your daddy” he hugged his child as he started to cry. “I’m sorry for leaving you and your mommy, but I promise. Daddy will be stronger; I will make your grandma and grandpa learn to love you and your mommy. I’ll be strong and I’ll be back as a better man” he told the baby who was looking at him curiously. He lifted up his child and saw a very familiar locket around his neck, he caressed the round-shaped pendant gently and opened it revealing his and Ten’s picture.

 

“Ten, come here…I’m going to give you something” he smiled while looking at his pregnant boyfriend, Ten stood up carefully and trudged towards the living room with a small baby glove on his finger. “What is it hyung?” the younger asked; “you have to keep this, okay?” he stood behind his beloved and pulled out a small circle-shaped locket pendant. He placed it around Ten’s neck carefully, feeling a cold metal thing around his neck he quickly ran his fingers on the pendant and opened it. There was his and Taeyong’s picture inside it and their names engraved on it, he turned around and hugged the older before covering his face with kisses. “I” peck on the forehead “love” a peck on the tip of his nose “you” and a peck on his lips, “I love you too, Ten. More than you can imagine” he said while burying his face on the younger’s neck.

 

Memories kept on flashing by Taeyong’s eyes as he looked at the pendant; he quickly wiped his tears and kissed his son’s forehead. “He looks so much like you, Tae” Johnny commented and Taeyong just smiled. He had to make the time worth it, he held the baby with care as he started to tell the clueless baby about his and his mother’s story and the baby would cackle or would mumble incoherent words. After spending almost an hour with his son, Johnny’s phone rang with Ten as the caller. He moved further away from Taeyong to pick up the call, “hyung where are you? The plane arrived early and we need to board in a few” Ten said from the other line. Johnny looked at Taeyong for a short while, “y-yeah…be right there. Don’t worry” he laughed awkwardly before dropping the phone. “It was Ten…the plane arrived early and they need to board” Taeyong felt his heart drop from what had Johnny said but nonetheless he stood up. “I’ll go with you…but I’ll try my best to hide when you reach to where Ten and the others are waiting” he told the taller and started walking.

 

Taeyong stopped his tracks when he heard a familiar voice, even though he was a bit far away. He can already hear that sweet voice which belonged to the person he loved unconditionally; he sighed and looked at Minhyung who was comfortable in his arms. “Let’s see each other again, I promise” but just as he was about to hand Minhyung to Johnny, the baby uttered his first word almost incoherently that made Taeyong break down into tears as soon as Johnny had left with his child.

 

“D-daddy…”