The pink bear

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

"Hey it's saturday right? " Sooyoung trying to get the attention of his two friends.

" Yeah ,why did you ask?" Taeyeon said 

"Lets go out , lets go to the mall " 

" Sure! " Tiffany exclaimed 

"Lets olso invite Yul and Jessica " Sooyoung said " And yeah i will olso ask my friend to join us" 

" Call!" Taeyeon and Tiffany exclaimed 

" Hey tell them to meet us at the fountain near the mall"  Tiffany suggested.

 

 

They went back to thier houses to change their clothes . Then suddenly Taeyeon saw a car parks infront of his house. 

" Hey Taeyeon come in i'll be driving us to the mall" Taeyeon sat at the backseat .

" Yah you should sit here " Tiffany patting the seat beside her . While Taeyeon obediently follows what she ask him to do.

" Ok lets go~"

Since Tiffany has her own student's license she can now drive along the highway. 

While on the other hand Taeyeon can feel his eyeleads getting heavier without him knowing that he drifts off to his dreamland.

Tiffany gently steps on the brake pedal seeing the color red in the stop light . She also notice Taeyeon's sleeping posistion so she decided to get the neck pillow and put it around Taeyeon' neck .

 

Tiffany wakes Taeyeon up signaling him that they have already arrived . They notice Sooyoung with a familiar looking girl. They approach them . 

" Hey Tiffany and Taeyeon she is --" 

" Sunny" " Soonkyu" Tiffany and Taeyeon both shouted.

" Yah Kim Taeyeon you don't need to shout my name like that" Sunny pouts at Taeyeon

"And oh Fany yah you still haven't invited us to your house " 

" Yeah we haven't been in your house , Tiffany" Taeyeon said

Suddenly Yuri and Jessica came just in time 

" Hey sunny!!" They both shouted 

" You two are just in time we are planning to go to Tiffany's hoise after were done here"

"Yeah right we only saw her apartment but not her real house that is near here " Yuri said

"Fine i'll let you to go to our house later but guys behave ok?" 

" Yeah!" 

 

 

They alll went to the arcade. Most of them played the racing game challenging eachother . While Taeyeon and Sunny just sat at a bench .

"Yah how 's your vacation" Taeyeon asked

"It was good but lonely because you're not there" Sunny said playfully while showing him her aegyo

"Yah Soonkyu stop it! " Taeyeon closing his eyes

"Hahaha you're still the same Taengoo that i know" 

"Hey i think we need to enjoy our time and play with them" Taeyeon said while pointing at Yuri and Sooyoung playing Just Dance. 

Taeyeon and Sunny joined them while Tiffany and Jessica plays with the crane because they want to get the pink bear.

 

After playing in the arcade they decided to eat at a fast food chain near the arcade since they are already hungry. While waiting for their orders they decided to take some pictures together.

" Uhmm guys excuse me for awhile i will just go to the CR" Taeyeon excuse himself.

"Yeah sure" Sooyoung said 

Without them knowing Taeyeon goes back to the arcade to get Tiffany the pink bear that caught her attention awhile ago.

"Ok 15 mins will not hurt " Taeyeon plays inserted a coin in the crane . He did not succeed at his 1st attemp so he tried again. He tried and tried until he have his last coin . 

"Crane machine you need to participate with me ok " Taeyeon is now giving his best.

 

======

 

Their orders have arrived already and Taeyeon presence is no where to be found.

" Yah what took him so long " Tiffany said 

"Maybe his having LBM again" Yuri said 

"Hey look his here" Sooyoung exclaimed looking at the guy who has been missing for 15mins already. 

They turned their head to see Taeyeon carrying 3 stuffed toys at his hands including the pink one. 

"Here this one is for you Tiffany, for you Jessica and for Soonkyu"

Taeyeon handed them the bears that he have won in the crane machine. Well earlier when he was targeting for the pink bear the crane got a perfect grip on it while it was pulling the pink bear up , the two other bears are stuck at the pink bear. 

" Yah Taeng you are so awesome " Yuri said 

" Yeah how did you do that?" Sooyoung asked

"Awhile ago........" Taeyeon shared him his story.

"Oh so that is why you took so long to come back" Tiffany said 

"Yah Taengoo you're so sweet, you didn't have to do that but still thank you" Sunny said

"Thank you Taeyeon!" Both Jessica and Tiffany said.

"Hey its nothing it was just, i got bored and the crane caught my attention" Taeyeon explained

They continue on eating their foods and sharing some stories that they have experience.

 

 

 

 

 

Hey sorry it took me awhile to update and i know you already want a taeny moment so i think i will be putting it in the next chapter so please look forward to it .