Chapter 8

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

*ding dong * 

"wait , i'm coming!" Taeyeon shouted from his room. He opened his door revealing his friend Sooyoung.

Sooyoung, Yuri and Taeyeon were bestfriends since they were babies and their families are olso close to each other so since then they always call each other whenever they feel bored,sad or when they just want to call them over.

"Wow your so fast you know it was like 5 mins ago since i asked you to come then your here in a flash" Taeyeon was amazed at his friend. 

"Hey you said that you ordered something, where is it?" Sooyoung said , looking for the food that his friend told him awhile ago.

" It's in my room " Taeyeon leading his friend to his room. 

" Hey Taeyeon i bought this since you know a lot of people are talking about it and i'm really curious about it " Sooyoung showing him the DVD. 

" The Conjuring 2" Taeyeon read the title since he's curious and to be honest he really didn't know what the movie really is about. They inserted the DVD to the DVD player. Then the movie starts.

The two just enjoyed their food with thier eyes glued on the tv. All through out the movie all you can hear is " ahhhhhh!!!" When the nun in a black dress comes out Or " don't come in there!" 

The movie was finished but surprisingly their food were barely touched. Sooyoung and Taeyeon were both quiet then suddenly. They heared a loud sound from the roof.

"Ahh!" Taeyeon and Sooyoung both scream while hugging each other. They were both surprised and they are still in the "the conjuring effect" after watching the movie.

Suddenly Taeyeon spoke.

"Sooyong can you stay here for a nigh ? Since we're both men after all we can share the bed if you want" 

"Yeah sure since i don't think that i can go home all alone tonigh" 

They picked up their trash and decided to sleep already.

 

===========

 

 

How's Taeyeon doing i think i need to on check him. 

 

Tiffany changed her clothes to black t shirt and short. She decided to go to Taeyeon' s house and bring some sandwiches . Since she is friends with Taeyeon for a long time she knows when the key is hidden so she decided to look for Taeyeon. 

" I guess he is still sleeping right now " Tiffany whispered while going to his bestfriends room. 

" Oh is that Sooyoung ? " She silently whispered to herself. Seing him sleeping on Taeyeon's bed while their back are facing each other.

"Taeyeon-ah wake up i've got something for you " Tiffany waking her bestfriend up.

While on the other hand Taeyeon is dreaming about the nun in the movie  and when he opened his eyes he saw a woman wearing black without knowing that it is Tiffany. 

"Ahhh!! Don't come closer" Taeyeon was so scared that he fell off his bed.

"Aghhhh" Taeyeon holding on his head while Tiffany was laughing at her bestfriend.

"Yah it is still early what's with the noise?" Sooyoung stirred up from Taeyeon's bed

"Oh hi Tiffany i didn't notice you , good morning and Taeyeon what are you doing there?" 

" Goodmorning Soo , i think he is having a nightmare earlier."Tiffanh said 

"I think i know what his nightmare is all about" Sooyoung told her about thr movie that they just watched last night. 

While on the other hand Taeyeon can't still get over the movie that they just watched.

 

 

=========

 

 

 

Tiffany is telling the story about what happed to her and Nichkhun yesterday. On how they interviewed some people and about the food that they eat .

 

While on the other hand Taeyeon is still in his own little world thinking about, what if the nun shows to him this night , what will i do. He kept thinking about the nun( if you want to see the picture of the nun just type valak on google)