Chapter 4

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend

" Yah! Kwon Yuri why did you say that? " Tiffany hitting Yuri's shoulders a couple of times.

"Ha ha ha ha you should see that look in his face, when i told him that i was your boyfriend" 

That look though, i feel like he has a crush on my friend right here.

"Yah how could you do that to my ideal man? Your so mean" Tiffany is now pouting cutely pretending to be mad at Yuri.

 

 

==========

Taeyeon's POV

 

Taeyeon is now laying on his bed spacing out. 

"Ughhh it's so boring in here, maybe i should get out and breath some fresh air."

Just when he is about to get up.....

*ding dong*

 

"Wait i'm coming" Taeyeon shouting from his room.

 

Who could this be ringing the doorbell

 

"Hey Taeng how are you??" Taeyeon was happy to see his best buddy Yuri especially Tiffany.

"Hello Taeyeon are you feeling well already?" Taeyeon can tell that there something strange going on right now but he did not dare to ask them.

"Yes i'm doing well come in " Taeyeon escourted them to his room.

While Taeyeon is leading the way he could hear Yuri's voice and he is like trying to apologize to Tiffany.

"Tiffany~~ please do not ignore me, look i'm sorry ok"

"You should apologize to Nichkhun not to me."

"Ok fine i will, tommorow "

Taeyeon is just giving him a confused look. 

They noticed it and started to tell him the whole story.

 

==========

 

"Hahahaha seriously Yuri that was so epic!" Taeyeon was laughing at Yuri's antics 

"Hahaha i know right " 

Tiffany on the other hand can't do anything she just feels sorry for Nichkhun. Right now she is thinking of how to explain it to him. She really did feel sorry.

 

"Taeng i olso brought some DVD players for us to watch, what do you like to watch?" 

"Oh i want that one" 

"Finding Dory? Giving Taeyeon an *are you serious* look "

Taeyeon just nods happily 

Tiffany on the other hand keeps texting someone. Taeyeon was curious so he decided to peek and take a look. He started to look like a ninja not wanting Tiffany to saw him peeking. When Taeyeon was near he saw the name that he hated the most.....Nichkhun.

 

Since when did they start texting each other??

Taeyeon is somewhat jealous. 

Yah i'm her bestfriend but she didn't told me that they are texting each other.

Taeyeon just sat next to Yuri.

Yuri played the movie and it seems like he is the only one who is enjoying the movie.

Taeyeon's mind is flooded with questions while Tiffany kept her eyes on her cellphone for the whole time. 

 

 

==========

Yuri clapped his hand feeling satisfied on the movie that he watched.

"Wow the story is really great , right Taeyeon ??"

Taeyeon was spacing out 

"Taeyeon?" 

"Huh yeah you are right Yuri" Taeyeon giving his friend a awkward smile.

Yuri gets his cellphone from his pocket "hey it is already 7 pm , i need to go home i don't want to miss my mom's food. Hey Tiffany lets go i will drop you off to your house since its no that far away from here right?"

 

"Yeah lets go Yuri-ah, Taeyeon we will be leaving now" Tiffany hopped in Yuri's car and waved at Taeyeon 

"See you tomorrow"

Taeyeon waved back.

what is this feeling. I don't now but i feel like my heart beat just stops beating when i saw Nichkhun's name on Tiffany's cell phone.

 

 

"Yah Kim Taeyeon maybe this is just the effect of the medicine that you take earlier." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello thank you for reading this story and again sorry for the wrong grammars. Please do not forget to  comment your suggestions for the next chapter :)

-DR