What happened?

Oh! My Baby

"So he just left her there with you?" Leeteuk asked Siwon.

The little girl was sitting on the couch in the living room with Sungmin as Siwon and the others watched.

"Yeah." He replied.

"Maybe it was a mix up, we should find out who her parents are." Leeteuk then walked over to the couch and kneeled in front of the little girl. "Hi," he said, "my name's Leeteuk, what's your name?"

The small child just looked at him blankly and pouted.

"Can you tell me who your mommy and daddy are?"

She looked at Leeteuk and shook her head slowly. After a minute she pointed to the bag at the end of the couch. Sungmin pulled it over and opened it. Inside was clothing for the girl, a doll, and a folded piece of paper. The little girl grabbed the doll and held her like her life depended on it. Sungmin took the piece of paper and opened it.

"Siwon, who's Eun Ji?" He asked.

Siwon's mouth fell open.

"E-Eun Ji?"

"Yeah, whoever sent this girl to you was named Eun Ji." He handed Siwon the note slowly.

Dear Siwon,

I thought that six years would have purged you from my mind, but unfortunately that will never happen. Your success in like is something I am envious of. But I have gotten a chance myself, but for that chance I must send Hana somewhere safe. And where is safer than with her father. I am sorry.

Love,

Eun Ji

Siwon froze. And where is safer than with her father. Her father? This little girl couldn't be Siwon's daughter! It had to be a mistake.

"Siwon! Yah, snap out of it!" Heechul shook his dongsang back into a state of coherence.

"She's my daughter..."

"If I ever see you again I'll tell everyone what you did to me!"

"Your daughter?!" Everyone said in unison.

"But I thought..." Sungmin looked from the little girl to Siwon, as if trying to find a reason that they couldn't be related in any way. "What about your purity ring?"

Siwon looked at the ring again.

"It's more of a promise ring." He sounded guilty.

"You got a girl pregnant before marriage?!" Heechul almost screamed to the world.

Leeteuk smacked him and pointed to the little girl holding onto her dolly for her dear little life. Heechul calmed down and looked at Siwon for an explaination.

"Before debut I had a girlfriend, we had been together for years when we decided to try it..." He then looked at the girl. "She broke up with me afterwards."

"Wow, you were that bad?" Heechul commented.

Leeteuk smacked him again.

"I was kidding."

"She never told me she was pregnant." Siwon looked away from his daughter and back at the note in his hand.

A baby girl, that's what Eun Ji was hiding from him. The reason she fled was become she was pregnant, and didn't want to tell Siwon. But why send her to him now? After six years, why tell him they had a daughter together? Siwons head filled with so many questions as he looked at the little girl that was latched onto her doll like if she lost it her life would be over. This made Siwon feel an empty sadness in his chest. This poor girl was just dropped off by a man she didn't know and surrounded by fifteen men she didn't know after her mother just abandoned her.

"Hana, is that your name?" Sungmin asked the little girl.

She looked at him with a small twitch of a smile.

"It's a very pretty name." He held his hand out. "My name's Sungmin."

She took his hand with hers; it was less than half his hands size. Sungmin smiled down at her and started to play with her. After a few minutes they were smiling together. Knowing it was his daughter, Siwon felt jealous that she was more attached to Sungmin now than him. It wasn't so hard to believe though; Sungmin loved kids and was great with them. If only Siwon had known about Hana before.