Almost Ready

Oh! My Baby

Siwon awoke the next day to his alarm going off. 8 am, just like every day off. Eat breakfast, get ready, go to the gym, come home, watch TV, practice for a bit, eat lunch, read, have dinner, go to bed. But today was very different. As Siwon opened his eyes the face of a small sleepy child presented its self. The small child stood in a pair of Hello Kitty footie pajamas, her rag doll on her arm, and Heebum by her side.

"Hana? Why are you awake?" Siwon asked.

The small girl just blinked, pouting. The corners of her little eyes were layered in crust and her hair was fuzzy from a hard night of sleep. The adorable baby looked as if she was woken too early, probably by the others who had to leave earlier.

"Do you want some breakfast?" He sat up.

Hana nodded cutely, rubbing her eye. Siwon got up and took Hana's free hand, leading her into the kitchen. Already, Ryeowook had breakfast made, with a note telling him to eat well with Hana. Siwon set up the dinning room table and dished up Hana's breakfast. As he set down a bowl of rice and a bowl of kimchi stew, Hana picked up a pair of chopsticks and held one in each hand, trying to grab a piece of roasted sea weed.

As the adorable girl kept dropping the piece, Siwon grabbed his chopsticks and picked up the piece, placing it on a small dish next to her rice.

"There you go, Hana."

The little girl nodded and started to eat. She slowly ate up her breakfast as Siwon watched her. The idea that he had a daugther still made him queak. He had thought that he and Eun Ji had been careful their first time. Apparently he was wrong. But this little girl wasn't a total mistake, she was still a blessing to them both, and Siwon knew he had to take care of her.

"Hana, appa" The word made him freeze momenterally. "will be back right back, stay right here."

Siwon put his dishes int he sink and ran to Kangins room.

"Hyung, wake up." Kangin didn't move from his sleep.

Siwon huffed and walked over, shaking him.

"Hyung~!" He whinned annoyingly.

"Hana, shut up..." Kangin said, muffled by his pillow.

"Yah!" Siwon pushed him. "I need you to watch Hana well I go to the gym."

Kangin sat up and looked at him.

"No."

"Bwoh?"

"She's your daughter, you need to sacrifice a few things to take care of her. Didn't your parents ever teach you anything?"

Siwon sighed and left his hyung to sleep more on his day off as well. He walked back and saw Hana laying on the floor with Heebum, laying on her stomach and staring intot he cats eyes.

"Hana agi, are you done eatting?"

The small girl nodded and kept her eyes ont he cat. Siwon sighed and started to clean. All he could think about lately had been why Eun Ji hadn't told him, and just dropped little Hana on his doorstep. He would have stayed and helped her take care of Hana.

A phone ringing pulled him from her thoughts as he washed the dishes. Hana was looking at her bag where the ringing protruded from.