Sleepy Kitty

Oh! My Baby

In the early morning, Heechul had been sleeping better than he usually had. With the long schedules and now the stress of dealing with Siwons new found daughter, it had been hard to sleep. Thankfully Leeteuk took the kid so the kitty could sleep to his hearts content without-

"Meow!" Heebum hissed loudly from the living room, causing Heechul to jump.

"What the hell is he doing?" He hurried to the living room without hast to see what was happening.

Hana was holding her doll close as she curled into a ball on the sofa, Heebum was positioned to lung at the small child. The feline did not like the new arrival in the Super Junior dorm. Before he could jump, Heechul swiped him up and scratched him behind the ear.

"Heebum, leave her alone. Siwon will get made if you hurt the little girl." Heechul said, not remember her name.

The cat simply purred and curled up in his owner arms. Soon the small cat was relaxed and Heechul sat next to Hana. She scooted away, now afraid of the fluffy grey feline.

"He won't hurt you again, he just needs to get used to you." He let Heebum go and he curled into a ball of fluff.

Hana was intrigued and slowly moved her hand over, feelings his soft fur. Heechul moved her hand so she didn't pet against the fur wrong and piss him off again. Soon the little girl wasn't as scared and continued petting the half asleep cat. A smile crept onto Heechuls face as he walked into the kitchen where Leeteuk was making Hana some breakfast.

"Are we sure she's actually his kid and not some crazy fangirls who wants people to think she had his kid?" He asked.

"Pretty sure, Siwon told us about his ex who is her mother. But your right, a DNA test is a good idea."

Heechul grabbed an apple and walked back to the living room. The grey furry beast was now in the arms of the small girl who pulled purs from him with every swipe of her little hand across his back. The sight was enough to melt Heechul's heart into a puddle of goo on the bottom of his rib cage.

"Hana, breakfast time."

The little girl looked at him and nodded, trying to push Heebum off her lap and grab her little doll. In a sleepy manor, Hana made her way to the kitchen where Heechul sat her next to him at the dining table and put some food in front of her. He began to eat the rice porridge Leeteuk had made. It wasn't perfect but it wasn't bad, just plain.

"Leeteuk, don't cook again, please." Heechul said as he stood and grabbed a small tin of cinnamon from the kitchen. He sat again and sprinkled some over his food. "Hana, is Leeteuk ahjussi's food not good?"

She nodded her head. Heechul smiled and sprinkled some cinnamon onto her porridge too and they began eating. Hana finished within a few minutes as Heechul and Leeteuk took their time eating. She stood and hurried over to Heebum again, rubbing his tummy.

"I think she's found a new love." Leeteuk joked.

"It won't last long, she's a kid." The younger of the two stood and rinsed his bowl and Hana's bowls out.

After a while several others emerged from their rooms and began the day. The strong scent of coffee filled the dorm as everyone was getting ready. After a while everyone was gone but Heechul and Hana. Siwon hadn't emerged from his room so the best guess was that he was still asleep.

"Hana, wanna go wake up your appa?" He asked as Hana crawled off the couch to follow Heebum.

At the word appa, Hana's head turned to him. She was so young, she could not know what that meant. Considering how her life had been. With a heavy sigh Heechul took Hana to Siwon's room. As usual, he had been up late reading his bible, it hung from his hand as his arm hung off the bed. It was cute, but annoying to Heechul as his choice of not believing in Christianity.

"Wake up, Siwon appa!" Heechul cried out and jumped onto the bed with Hana who was giggling.

"Heechul hyung, go away... My schedule doesn't start till noon..."

"Yah, wake up. You need to watch your daughter, my schedule's in a half hour and I can't watch her all day."

Siwon lifted his heavy head to see Hana looking at him with a blank look. She had no clue he was her father. She probably didn't even know for sure who her mother was, she was so young and she had been thrown away so quickly. Siwon nodded as Heechul walked to his own room.

Taking care of her until he had to leave would be easy, he had just finished filming Oh My! Lady, and this was very similar. Kids are easy to take care of. But what about when he had to go? The others wouldn't be back till night. There had to be someone who could watch her. Maybe one of the SNSD girls had the day off, they would believe that Hana was his cousin or neice.

Siwon wasn't ready to admit Hana was his daughter yet. He was still young, and he wasn't ready for this. He could still find Hana's mother, who she needed to be with.

Heechul left the room and Hana watched him leave intensly. She probably thought he was more of her father than Siwon was.