Memories Returning

Oh! My Baby

"Eun Ji!" Siwon hurried after his girlfriend who had just told him that she never wanted to see him again.

"No! Just don't." Eun Ji pulled away from him. "This is all your fault! If I ever see you again I'll tell  everyone what you did!"

"What are you talking about? I love  you so much, Eun Ji, I would never hurt you."

That didn't phase  her at all, if anything it made her feel worse. Her brown orb eyes were glistening with tears as she ran the other direction and out of Siwon's life.

Present day:

Siwon sat up in bed, the memory he had tried to suppress clouded his mind for the first time in six years. But why? He tried so hard to forget about Eun Ji and how she broke his heart. He wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and got out of bed. Slowly, Siwon made his way into his bathroom and splashed cold water on his face.

Her face, it kept flashing in his mind. Fair skin, large brown eyes, and curvy lips. She was perfect in every way. Gorgeous, smart, kind, and funny. But Siwon should have known she hadn't truly been ready for them to take their relationship father.

He looked down at his purity ring. No. Promise ring. He wasn't pure anymore, but he had promised to never make the same mistake. But even that didn't make him feel any better.

He walked back from the bathroom to his bed, seeing Sungmin asleep in the bed next to his. Siwon chuckled as he remembered that he didn't need to be sad anymore, his life was happy with all of his friends that were better than anything else. Quietly, he got back into bed and tried to sleep a little more before he had to wake up for church.



"Yah, Siwon, get up." Leeteuk shook his sleeping friend. "Aiish, yah! You slept through your alarm."

"Huh?" Siwon opened his eyes slightly. "Crap, I'm going to be late!"

He jumped up, accidentally knocking Leeteuk to the ground. Within ten minutes Siwon was almost ready. He hurried out of the bathroom, got dressed, and ran out of the room. Everyone was watching TV and relaxing when he came through.

"Siwon-ah, what's got you so bound up?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I'm going to be late for church." And he hurried out of the dorm.

In a rush, Siwon ran down the stairs and hurried out of the building.


"Siwon oppa!" Siwon's friend Ha Young said.

"Hello, Ha Young-ah." He beamed when he saw her.

"I didn't know if you were coming today." She said as they walked into church to find a seat.

"You know I never miss a single Sunday service." He smiled at her.

"I know."

They sat near the front together before the service started.

It was the usual kind of service, and after it was done, before everyone got up to leave, the preacher added one last thing.

"Also remember, next weekend there is a fund raiser for the church orphanage. I hope everyone of you attends and at least considers giving one of the children a home."

Ha Young and Siwon stood, walking out of the church together. Ha Young watched Siwon smile as they walked. She smiled too and looked away.

"Are you going to the fund raiser?" She asked.

"I don't know, I'll have to wait to see what my schedule is."

She nodded and waved as she walked to the parking lot were she had parked.

"Good bye, hopefully I'll run into you before then."

Siwon nodded and waved as she walked to her car.


Such a normal day, so it seemed. Siwon walked back into the dorm lobby after walking back to see a man trying to pass offguard a small child to the security guard.

"I was just told to drop her off here,don't tell me that there isn't anyone here to take her!" He yelled.

"What's going on?" He asked as he walked over.

"Mr. Choi, this isn't something you need to worry about." The gaurd said.

"Mr. Choi Siwon?" The man asked.

"Yes?"

"Finally, the woman said to give you this." He threw a large bag into Siwon's hands and left the little girl standing there.

"W-what?!"

Siwon looked  at the little girl with a confused look and back at the man who was getting into the drivers side of a taxi and hurrying away.