Surprised!

Doll Boy

After dozing off again last night, I finally wake up in the next morning on my bed. I tried to open my eyes but the lights is way too strong and I have to adjust to it slowly. Forgotten to close the curtains last night, the sun shines through my face. Well, atleast the sun is rising and its a fine day. I hope.

Although I check around the house already, I didn't really check it through. I just see it then leave it cause come on, this mansion is huge and there's no way I will get to check everything on one day and to add more, I'm all alone. For the first time ever, I never felt so.. lonely. Being always at home, the boys are always there for me but let's not talk about that. I'm still hurt of what they do. I know I'm such a childish but.. Maybe I need this space anyway.

Walking to the bathroom, I wash up and take a quick shower. I walk to the kitchen, wondering if any of these cooking equipment's work or if there any food? I the stover and luckily, it works and it looks new so I guess I can cook but.. is there food? I checked out the fridge and there's absolutely nothing so I guess it's time for Plan B.. Pizza delivery. I wonder if any of them know this haunted place and scared to deliver here? Well, worth a try. 

Grabbing my phone, I dial the pizza delivery and ask if they can deliver to here and they said they can. Luckily. So I ask for two large pepperoni pizza and a bottle of coke. They will arrived in thirty minutes and I guess, I can walk around again meanwhile waiting. Its still morning so I don't think something scary can happen anyway. 

There's this room beside my bedroom and the door are closed, the only one. So I didn't bother last night to check, I grab the handle door and open it.. It was a child bedroom? There's toys, kid's book, a single bed and most of the color here is a mix of black, white and green. I studied the room and I also found some notebook and music sheets, reading them a bit. The bed is still neat and wait, what's under the blanket?

I'm going to checked-

"DRING RING" I jumped. Ahh, it's the bell sounds.

Is it just me or this jumpscared happening a lot since I moved here?

And also, it must be the pizza delivery.

I walked through the stairs and open the door.

"Hello sir, is this Hoseok?"

"Yes, it's me"

"Here's your order, two large pepperoni and a bottle of coke?"

"Yes, it's correct"

"Alright, enjoy your sir-

He ran away.

"Hey! I haven't payed you!" I shout.

"It's on me!!!" He shouts while running, leaving his motorcycle behind. What even?

I turned around and almost dropped my beloved pizza and my coke.

There's a doll there, standing, a doll boy..

What is going on?