The Beginning

Doll Boy

Watching the outside from the window always make me calm, but this night is certainly not. It was dark and windy and somehow, maybe it's not the right choice. 

"We're here, sir" The taxi driver said to me.

I nod and fake a smile.

"Here, your luggage" The taxi driver help me to put it down from the car. I was going to come in until..

"Are you sure you're going to stay here?" The taxi driver asked.

No.

"Yes" I smile and said thank you. Finally going in to the large mansion that no one dare to come. I'm here and I'm going to prove them. I'm going to and I will. 

I breathe in and out. I open the door, I come in and see the big room. The living room was enormous, there's table, vase, mirror, comfortable old sofas and a really old television. Pictures are hanging on the walls, facing the windows with a really odd colour of the curtains.

"Am I really going to do this?" I asked myself, loudly, on this haunted house.

No one is answering and maybe this house is not haunted anyway.. Or so I thought.

I take tour on this house and walk around, leaving my luggage and shoes there, I walk with the slippers I found and there's like seven bedrooms, three toilets and a kitchen with a dining table. There's also a garden outside, which somehow, still alive.. Okay, that's creep me out. There's no way people watering them or something, right? Or is it just the nature? Maybe it's just the nature..

"RING RING" I jumped.

Oh, it's my phone. I look who's calling and immediately decline. Turning off my phone and put my luggage on the largest bedroom I could find. Jump onto the bed, I didn't realize it was late and I dozed off. 

I'm awake at the middle of the night and realize I haven't wash up or change, waking up lazily, I take off my clothes and heading to the bathroom. 

After washing up, I change to my pajamas and rolling around. Bored with myself, I look at the windows to see the outside, like I always do. It felt weird, usually from home, I only see streets but now I only see a lot of houses but the views of the sky never change, it's amazing. I should continue sleeping, who knows maybe tomorrow is going to be a big day. 

 

                                                               _______________________________________________________

 

Hello! So I know this is boring, lol. But like the title said, it's just the beginning ;)

 

stay tuned! :) <3