Resting

Doll Boy

Hey. This week has been nothing but stressful and . So I decided to do fluff for this chapter, I need a little sweetness :3 You guys don't mind, right? After this, you get the scary part so prepared xD 

 

Enjoy this little sweetness, it's not a lot but oh well. enjoy! :D

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a long day, I just wanted a really good long sleep. Until I realized, this wasn't my bed but I'm so tired that I'm unbothered to move. The doll boy told me that I should just sleep here as an apologize for his mistakes and also because my body won't move much. I don't know why. He could sleep any of the rooms in this large mansion but it still doesn't feel right. 

I rolled around, it's a double-single bed and two persons can actually fit here. It makes me wonder.. Should I? Where is he, though?

/Knock knock/

Well, speak of the devil. 

"Hoseok, you asleep yet?"

"I haven't.. How about you, doll boy?"

"You need to stop calling me that, that's insulting and rude" He rolled his eyes.

Sassy.

"Well, I don't know what else to called you" I defend myself.

"V. Call me V" He sit at the chair besides his bed.

"Well, V. Do you want to sleep together?" 

"Whaaa.. Whaaaaaaat" He stutters, his mouth was open for a solid minute. Then he close it.

"But why?" He looks bewildered. 

"I just felt bad that I slept at your bed and I guess, if you sleep with me at your bed, it seems fair.. somehow?" 

"Well.. Okay"

He open his cute black fur slippers and slowly go towards the bed. He lay besides me and face the other side. After awhile, he rolled his body which face me and when he looks up, I smiled. He shut his eyes immediately, forcing himself to sleep. I have to contain my laugh. This doll boy, V, can make me lots of things. He's so small and cute, but has tempered and can be scary. Maybe I could open about himself a bit, someday. 

I brush his hair, although, it's not really hair, more like a hard kind of hair, or head? I don't know. "You do know it's not really hairs, right?" He speak up but his eyes still close, and his voice seems.. sad.

"I know but I just wanted to do it" I replied. He open his eyes slowly and looked up to me. His hand suddenly trying to reach, he brush my hair. "I wanted to do it too" He look at his hand brushing off my hair. I looked at him and I can't help to noticed the spark of his eyes. I loved that thing about him. I don't know why, but I do.

"Your being sweet right now"

"Stop it" He blush.

I laugh.

"Well, do you want me to be scary right now?" He smirked.

"Please, don't" I swear my eyes popped up twice bigger when he said that. I didn;t even know what V capable of but I wouldn't want to know. 

Now, it's his turn to laugh.

"That's a first. You actually sounds cute" I said.

"Your such a playboy" He rolled his eyes.

"I haven't even flirt with anyone and you already got jealous, how cute" I brush his hair, head, whatever, again. 

He pouts and just close his eyes. "Sweet dream, Hoseokkie"

"Sweetdream, V.." I kiss his forehead.

He smiled. I turn off the main lights and then we both fell asleep.