"You're actually a softie, aren't you?"

Doll Boy

Taehyung P.O.V :

I walked to upstairs, laying in my bed. I'm still angry to Hoseok, he could actually tell me the truth. I know I can't sleep so I throw the blanket away and just, walked in circle, this is ridiculous and I got nothing out of this.

Then, something hit me.

"Oh my god, I'm an idiot!" I said to myself as I hit my own head.

I run to the end of my bedroom and clap, the secret stairs drop and I began to climb. This is a secret for CCTVs! So only CCTVs and a chair is here, and a small window so it's not really stuffy but it's not that obvious either. By this, I could know if Hoseok actually tell the truth or not. 

I open the CCTVs and play back what happen today at every inch of this house. 

Okay, I am still counting.. Jeez, I look so small and scary. Where's Hoseok? Ah, found him! He's walking to the edge and.. wait, what's this?

He walked to the edge, looking curious, pushing a wall. Is he drunk? Then he.. fainted? What is going on? Oh, Hoseok standing up.. with eyes close. This is scary, I'm the one who supposed to be scary here! It's hurt my pride, wow. Hoseok is sleepwalking.. maybe? Yeah, I think he is sleepwalking, Hoseok, why are you keep crash into things? Poor thing, he must be dreaming about the non-sense body thingy he talk earlier. Which also means, I'm the here. Great. 

I felt really bad right now, I just accuse my precious Hoseokkie. I might be a bad doll but I don't forget my manners. I walked and reach the small windows, opening it up. I sighed. It's raining as well.. Little I know, I spot Hoseok at my garden bench. All wet and.. crying?! . I need to go there. 

I run to downstairs but when I actually arrived at the garden, I slowed down and nervousness strikes in. I take a breath, walked slowly to him, I don't want to surprised him but instead, I'm the who got shock by his action. From the back, I watch Hoseok pulling up his legs, hugging himself as he says "Why is it so hard to believe in me.."

It's my fault, I'm a jerk. Just punch me in the face right now. I feel so guilty.

He close his eyes and I clicked my fingers and suddenly, he was asleep. 

Hoseok P.O.V :

"you hurt me.. Hoseokkie"

He says as he leave me. I heard it but I.. I'm so confused. A second ago, I saw a body and suddenly, I'm at the living room again and this doll boy started to accuse me when I don't even try to leave.

I could leave but I'm too scared of the punishment but right now, I just feel sad. I feel sad that he actually doesn't believe in me. It's so silly honestly, why would I care if he trust me or not? I'm probably just a toy to him anyway, yes, the one who's being a doll here.. is me.

He's being a selfish doll, a selfless prick who doesn't care about anyone but himself. Meanwhile, I'm totally the opposite. Who am I kiding? I always hope. I always care. I always see the nice thing in everyone. I know I am trapped but somehow, when I see the doll boy have that little smile or how his eyes are still alive, I can't help to act this way, to believe and to trust, like an actual human being. Alive and fresh. 

I walked to the outside and my legs are dragging me to the garden, something about it makes me feel calm. I take the fresh air and looked up the sky, the sunny day was going to rain, I guess even the sky needs to rest and cry. I sighed, I closed my eyes and yet, it doesn't stop from my tears to fall. I cried, I know it's useless, I'm useless but I have feelings. Why can't anyone believe in me, not them at home, not with the boys, not even my own bestfriend. 

I'm trying so hard.. I keep on cheering people up, I know I'm scaredy cat, I am no fun, I am just a plain human being. I know. 

It isn't fair.

I cried and cried, the rain is drench me, I'm all wet and yet, all I can do is to feel useless. Why does it hurts so much?

I pull up my legs and hug myself and says "Why is it so hard to believe in me?"

I close my eyes and suddenly I was asleep.

"Huh?" I said. I look around and I was at a bedroom, to more precise, the doll boy bedroom.

The door swings open, the small boy peek and smile, a sincere one. 

"Hey, are you okay?" He ask.

"I'm fine?" I answer, confused.

"That's reaally good then" He sat down at the chair.

"So..- He began.

"I'm sorry" He looked at his hand, playing with his fingers.

"What?" I said, shocked.

"I said I'm sorry" He looked to my eyes then he looked away again. 

"It's okay" I smile.

"But seriously, I was a jerk. I shouldn't accuse you just like that, I should check first. Are you drunk though?" He asked.

"I'm just glad that you- wait, what are you saying? I'm not drunk, smell my breath if you don't believe in me" I said.

"Fine" He move closer, his nose was just near to chin, "Well, you smell fine- He looked at my eyes and suddenly backed away.

I swear he is blushing. 

"You know what?" I said.

"What?" He shakes his head a little bit.

"You're actually a softie, aren't you?" I grinned.

His eyes widen and he looked away, his cheeks are red. 

....

....

....

He's cute.

 

                                                                             ______________________________________

 

Hi everyone, good night or good morning, wherever you are as we have different times zone. lol. I hope this one satisfy yguys a little bit, I don't know if this long enough for you, I tried. Please tell me if you think it's still too short for you. :3

What do you guys think of this chapter? 

And again, thank you for reading and commenting! <3