Ignorance

Doll Boy

Hoseok P.O.V :

"V.. Please don't" I gulped.

"Why not hyung?" He smirked when his head is still facing me when his front body is totally on the opposite sides.

"I'm.. I'm scared" I cry.

God, this is embarassing. I looked down, my hands is infront of my face, ashamed of myself. I kneeled down to the floor, going to begged then I felt a hand touching mines, this warmness, it must be V but I'm so scared to look at him that I just force my eyes to closed.

"Hyung, it's okay. You can trust me" 

I open my eyes slowly and V is in his normal state. 

"You're so mean" I said.

"I just wanted to help you-

"Shut up! You just messing with me"

"Whaa- Well, you agree in the first place, aren't you?"

"Well- That's because I didn't know you were going to pull this off!"

"Then you should've asked!"

"You didn't let me!"

"Bull, you could!"

I don't get how this thing would work. How can someone that is a scaredy cat can be not scared of being sick of getting scared? Damn, tounge twisted! I just walk away to my room, it's so obvious that I'm mad, I change my clothes and lay on my bed. The next thing I know, I fall asleep.

 

V p.o.v :

"" I said. 

As I watch Hoseok just walk away like that, without even solving this. I just wanna help you. Ugh. Can you atleast hear me first? Now, I'm mad too. I'm not like your friends! Who just scared the out of you for making fun. I'm doing it for helping cause trust me, it works. 

I used this against myself all the time, so why don't you? But I do know, in the very deep in my heart, if we keep going to be like this, it won't solved. So I walk to his room and carefully open his door, but all I find is a sleep Hoseok. I quietly go towards him and look at him, he looks calm, I wanna kiss him. But no, not when we're like this and seriously, what am I even thinking right now? I walk away to my room and sighed. 

After the bittersweet afternoon, the night comes and Hoseok must have dinner by then. Coincidentally, both of us went to the kitchen at the same time without speaking at all, just stolen glances and the sounds of cooking, placing the plates and drinks were hear. It was unusual but the tension is even worst. 

"Why are you here? You can't eat anyway" Hoseok said first, breaking the silence.

"I want to watch you eat, though I thought you already eaten. I'm just lucky you went to the kitchen at the same time" I said, playing with the fake bird he gave me.

"I'm still mad"

"I know"

"You are so ignorant" He look at me then sharply looking away. 

With holding my tears back, from the pure intention to help, I said "Aren't we both?" 

We look at each other and it felt completely broken.

                                                                                                                                             

Hello! I'm definitely very late to update this, I know. Life has been very busy lol. Also, I hope youguys enjoy this eventhough it's kinda short. 

Happy Christmas to those who celebrate it! <3