Lunch & Rival

Put Your Hands Up, You're Under Arrest!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once we got to where we wanted to eat, we parked our van in the back and went up to the second floor. We had to wait for a couple minutes because it was packed, but we finally got a table around twelve. I sat down next to Soohyuk and Yixing. I gave Yixing one of the menus.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked. Yixing shrugged his shoulders. 

"I've never been here before, tell me what's good." He said.

"Their Soft Tofu Stew is pretty good." I said. 

"Then I'll get the Soft Tofu Stew." Yixing said while smiling. I smiled then nodded my head. While we were waiting for the food to come, I really had to use the bathroom, so I ran into the bathroom without saying anything. While I was in the bathroom, washing my hand, I heard someone walking into the bathroom. I looked up to see who it was and it was Minah. (No, not Bang Minah from Girl's Day.) Kim Minah, the girl that I hate. She's a rival. Her team and my team hates each other. 

Everything started when we were in high school. We were best friends. I don't know what happened but she started to drift away from me and our friends. Later on, I found out that she was dating this guy and he was changing her. Fast forward a couple years, I was training to become an officer. I was training there, I met Minah again. I tried to get close to her again, but she was being rude to me. I kept trying and trying, because I'm not one of those people that give up easily, but she was still being mean to me. I don't mean like she said something bad about me, I mean she pushed me around and embarrassed me in front of everybody. She even fought with me before, not verbally but physically. I was slowly giving up on her. A couple days later, I completely gave up on her and tried to become friend with the other trainees. So like I met this guy there and he was really nice. We ended up dating for a couple months but our relationship ended when he left me for Minah. She knew that he was my boyfriend and yet she stole him away from me. That's when I started to hate her. She became her team leader the same day I became the leader of my team. Thanks to her, her whole team hates me. She made up lies about me. My team knows that it isn't true so they tried to back me up. In the end, we just hate each other. Everyone hated each other. 

I finished washing my hand and was about to leave but Minah stopped me. 

"How are you, EunA?" Minah asked then smiled. I ignored her and tried to open the door but Minah kept pushing the door. I looked at her. 

"Can you please move your hand?" I asked, politely. 

"I heard you got a new member on the team." She said, ignoring my question. 

"Yes, I did. Now, can you please move?" I asked through gritted teeth. She finally mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter