Suspects

Put Your Hands Up, You're Under Arrest!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, Stupid," I said. Jongsuk looked up at me. "If something happens, call me." I said while putting on my badge. 

"Okay," Jongsuk said while nodding his head. "And stop calling me stupid, I'm older than you." He said then looked up from his folder. 

"Okay." I said while smiling. I then walked over to Yixing. "Yixing, you're coming with me." I said. Yixing nodded his head then got up from his desk. "Bye, Stupid." I said while walking out the doors with Yixing. I heard Jongsuk sighing and I couldn't help but smile. We got in a small car and drove to the morgue. Once we got to the morgue we went into a room where Jihyo and Ilwoo were in.

"Oh, it's Yixing." Ilwoo said while smiling. Yixing waved hello. Both of us followed Jihyo and Ilwoo into another room where the victim was in. After a couple minutes of us talking about Jihye, the victim, we went back our office. Once we got back to the office, I noticed that Sojin wasn't there. 

"Hey, Stupid, where's Sojin?" I asked. 

"She went to get the security footage from the hotel." Jongsuk said. I hummed in response then walked into my office. Yixing was back at his desk working. I my laptop and started to type up a report. 

Jung Jihye, a twenty five year old girl, died from choking of an unknown object. Born on November 23, 1990. Works as an office worker. 

Suspects 

Yoon Jaeyoung - Yoon Jaeyoung is the hotel manager. He worked at the front desk when Jihye and an unknown man came into the hotel. A couple hours later, another man, later revealed to be Jihye's boyfriend, came into the hotel and asked which room Jihye's staying in. Because of their policy, Jaeyoung wouldn't tell him. Later on, Jaeyoung told the man, who claims to be Jihye's boyfriend, which room Jihye was in. The next morning, Jaeyoung got a call from one of the staff members and was told that she found a dead body in the bathtub around the time eight fifty six. 

Lee Nara - Lee Nara is one of the hotel's maid. Nara went up to room four thirteen around the time eight forty five. Nara found broken glass near the door and two wine glasses tipped over with red wine on the floor. Nara found Jihye in the bathtub and called Yoon Jaeyoung, the hotel manager, around the time eight fifty six. 

Then I heard someone walking into my office, I left the door opened. I looked up and saw Hyunwoo holding Jihye's phone.

"I unlocked it." He said while smiling. 

"What did you find out about her?" I asked. (I don't know if this is how it works in the real world, but this is how it works in my world.) 

"She has a boyfriend named Yoon Seunghyun. She also has an affair with a guy named Kang Minki." He said. I nodded my head while humming.

"Hyunwoo, we have to go, Soohyuk's waiting for us." Jongsuk said. 

"Hold up." Hyunwoo said then handed me the phone. "The password is written on the sticky note." He said. I hummed in response. 

"Bye, baby." I said. Hyungwon smiled then waved goodbye. (I just realized that I call a lot of people baby, is that weird?) I looked at the phone and decided to look through the text message. I find a chat that she had with, what I think is, her coworker. They were talking about a girl that they work with named Kwon Jimin. Apparently, they hate her and she hates them. I found another chat that she had with her boss, Choi Minhyung. Minhyung was hitting on Jihye. She told him multiple times to stop but he kept on hitting on her. After checking some other things, I turned the phone off and continued to type up the report. 

Kwon Jimin - Kwon Jimin and Jihye works at the same comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter