Newbie

Put Your Hands Up, You're Under Arrest!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*The Office*

I walked into the office and was greeted by Sojin. She was all smiley and stuff. "What's up with you?" I asked while walking into my personal office.

"Did you forget? We have a new member on the team." She said while leaning on the wall.

"Boy or girl?" I asked then sat down.

"Boy." She answered.

"Is he here yet?" I asked. Sojin shook her head. I hummed in response and my laptop. 

"You don't care, do you?" Sojin asked.

"No really." I said while shaking my head. Sojin walked out of my office. "Call me when he gets here." I said. Sojin nodded her head then closed my door. I looked at the folder that was placed neatly on top of my other documents. I opened the folder and saw the new guy's picture clipped to the top. Zhang Yixing. October 7, 1991. So he's older than me. I looked at the picture again. It's a pretty boy, again? We already have Jongsuk, Hyunwoo, and Soohyuk. Every guy here is a pretty boy. Why? All of a sudden, I heard someone knocking on the door. "Come in." I said while looking through folders. 

"Hell, I'm the new member of the team." He said. I looked up and was greeted by a smiling pretty boy. 

"Zhang Yixing?" I asked. He nodded his head while smiling. "Please sit down." I said while pointing at the chair. He sat down and looked at me right in the eyes. 

"I'm Kim EunA, the leader of the team." I said while sticking out my hand for him to shake. He shook my hand. 

"It's nice to meet you. Please treat me well." He said.

"It's nice to meet you too." I said then smiled. He opened his mouth like he was going to say something but for some reason, he closed his mouth. "You can ask me anything, I don't bite." I said. 

"Are you the oldest?" He asked. I shook my head. 

"Do I look old?" I asked. He shook his head immediately.

"No, it's just that I assume you're the oldest because you're the leader." He said, explaining himself.

"Would you like a tour around the place?" I asked. He smiled then nodded his head. Both of us got up. "Sometimes we have to go undercover, this is our closet." I said while opening the door. Once I opened it, I saw Hyunwoo folding some clothes. "That's Hyunwoo, the youngest member." I said. Hyunwoo stopped what he was doing and greeted Yixing. After that, I showed him where the bathroom and the cafeteria was. Once we got back to our office, I showed him where his desk was, in front of my office. While he was bonding with the boys, I was in my office working on a report.  The phone started to ring loudly. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter