Sehun's birthday.

The Hyun family's crazy daily life

“Umma, appa wake up it's Sehunnies birthday!” yells taehyung while he jumps on his parent's bed.

Both adults let out a wine and turn over.

“Did you hear me? I said it's sehunnie  birthday!”

“Tae, baby we heard you.” says baekhyun with sleepiness in his voice as laid in his previous position.

“ why are you not up?” asked, taehyung that crawls to his umma from the end of the bed. He draped himself over baekhyun that whimpered.

“why are you waking me and not your dad?” baekhyun replies.

“Because he's your son.” says says daehyun in his pretend sleep.

Baekhyun pulls his arms from under taehyung and the covers then reached over to daehyun's side of the bed and slaps him.

“Ouch!”

“That's what you get.” snarls baekhyun and taehyung giggles.

What did I do? Why are you hitting me at 6:05 In the morning and In front of our son?” asked daehyun that shot up from bed with a grumble to his  voice as he looks at the alarm clock time.

“You know what you said and it's your fault my innocent baby tae tae has to see such violence. “ says baekhyun that seems fully awake now.

“What did I say, I know you are not blaming me because you hit me In front of taehyung.” says daehyun.

“You know what you said, you were not sleeping Jung Daehyun and you know this is totally your fault.” says baekhyun.

“You are crazy Jung Baekhyun, you know what fine I said it now let me go to sleep.” replies daehyun that is done with this.

“No, I want you to say you're sorry for provoking me, for lying and for eating the cheese cake for my get together with himchan and suho.” says baekhyun that hit daehyun again.

“Ow, what does that have to so with this baekhyun I thought you forgave me, ow!”

“Never, now apologise to both me and tae tae because you are a bad daddy.”

“Baeky you're going to have to let things go, ow stop hitting me!”

“Apologize or you're sleeping with Taehyung again.” says, baekhyun sternly.

“Baby you're being unreasonable I'm a man, I have needs that that can only be satisfied by cheese cake.”

“What’s that suppose to mean Jung daehyun?” asked baekhyun before he hits daehyun again.

“Baby-ow, I mean nothing by it, I'm sorry I said anything and making you mad.”

“what else Mr jung?” says baekhyun sternly.

“I'm sorry for making you hit me In front if taehyung and eating your cake.”

“Good boy, I love you dae.” says baekhyun with a smile.

“Uh hu”

“Daehyun!”

“I love you too,now can I go back to bed?”

“Nope, get up.”

“Aww.”

“come on appa.” says taehyung that had gotten off of baekhyun during his parent's funny argument that happens often. They always forgot he was there at some point. Taehyung began trying to pull his daddy up that didn’t budge.

“Why must I get up it's too early?” grumbles daehyun.

“It's 7:30 dae,get up or no breakfast.” Says baekhyun that pulls the cover off of daehyun exposing in p’jays and gets up and walks to the bathroom.

Daehyun takes that moment to pull the cover back on him and code his eyes so he can sleep forgetting that taehyung was still there.

“Get up appa.” says taehyung that pulls his daddy's hair waking him up for good.

‘why can't I sleep in this house with out my evil wife and his devil child waking me up?” whines daehyun.

“Because tae tae knows umma orders, now up Mr jung.” says baekhyun waking out of the room followed by taehyung.

“I'm moving out!” yells daehyun.

“No your not.” replies baekhyun.

🎈

 

Taehyung sat at the table with his parent's eating eggs, bacon and drinking orange juice. Daehyun was eating almost all the bacon to spite baekhyun that was on the phone with suho.

Taehyung watched as his dad literally ate a big stack of bacon as he listen to his mom talking about letting someone over. Not long after baekhyun ends his call and says “sehun and Tao are coming over, daehyun your babysitting I have to go help.

“Yay, sehunnie and tao coming over!”

“why do I have to babysit?”

‘Because himchan, suho, lay and I are decorating. Krisyeol are getting the cake and yongguk and zelo are going to pick up gifts, so watch taehyung, Tao, and sehun.”

“fine.”

“Good.”

🍭

Baekhyun is gone now and sehun, Tao  and taehyung are playing with cars in the living room.

“My car is faster than yours hunnie.”says tao

“mine's is faster.” replies sehun

“no mines is

Taehyung let's his car speed across the living room table past sehuns and taos.

“mine's can go faster.”

Sehun pulls his back and pushes it making it go faster on the table than taehyung making a loud crashing noises once it hits the floor.

Daehyun hears the sound and runs into the living room hoping nothing happens. Little did daehyun know that taehyung tried to beat sehun's speed making his car fly across the room hitting daehyun in the private parts making him drop to the floor.

“Uncle dae, why are you on the floor?” asked,sehun.

“To sleep, I'm going to sleep.” says daehyun as tears start to form in his eyes.

“Normal people sleep in bed appa.”

“Are you crying uncle dae?” asked tao.

“No, it's sweat, it's eye sweat.”

“oh.”

”why did I agree to this?” whines daehyun that's sweating out his eyes on the floor while three kids watch.

🎉

“Sehun will love his birthday party.” says himchan while he sets up streamers.

“I know right, I hope that kris remember to get a pinku pinku cake” replies suho.

“Remember we have chanyeol to remind him.” says baekhyun

“yes, is up to our yeoli.” sighs suho.

“yeoli is smart, he'll remember.” baekhyun says reassuring suho.

“You're right!”

“Do you need help lay?” asked himchan.

“Yes, if i blow one more balloon I might pass out.”

“Ok you go take a break I'll blow the rest.” replies himchan.

“ok.”

“So what is the birthday boy having?”

“ fried chicken, pizza, and pork.” replies suho.

“Yummy.”

“there's an extra surprise.”

“What?”

“bubble tea.”

“sehun will love this.”

“I know right, I'm the best mom ever.” replies suho.

“yeah, after me.” replies himchan

“No, after me, I'm the world's best mom.” says baekhyun

“We all are the world's best moms.” replies suho.

“True.”

Shortly after they finish decorating Kris and chanyeol comes back with a cute rectangle chocolate pinku pinku cake. Yongguk and zelo came back with lot's of present.

“I'm so excited it's almost time for the party.”

“Me too.” says kris that kisses suho's head.

“Sehuns will be a big 7 years old I'm so proud.” says yongguk.

“It's like just yesterday he was a small little baby that liked to pull our hair.” says suho with fondness in his voice.

“He really did grow.” replies kris.

“he's not grown yet you two.” says himchan.

“Your right, Speaking of the birthday boy we should call daehyun  so he can bring the kids over.”

“on it.” says baekhyun

🎉🎁🎂🍦🎉

Daehyun had gotten the phone call and gathered the three little monsters and drove them to sehun's house. Once they had gotten in front of sehun's house the kids ran to the front door and opened it to see everyone yelling happy birthday while throwing confetti at sehun. Soon after they started sing happy birthday while throwing more confetti.

“Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you.” They stopped throwing it when Kris came out holding the chocolate pinku pinku cake with 7 candles.

“blow out your candles and make a wish dear.” says suho.

Sehun blows out all his candles and everyone cheers loudly especially zelo, tao, and taehyung.They all ate dinner and had cake and now sehun is opening up his presents that were bears, bubble tea, snacks, cars and shoes.

Were so happy for you hunnie, happy Birthday.” says taehyung that hugs sehun.

“Yeah, hunnie.” says zelo before hugging sehun.

“Group hugs, let me join.” says Tao getting into the hug.

All the adults and elder children watch the group hug and awws, while sehun being hugged to death.

🎉The End🎉

.......................

A/n: Happy Birthday Sehun. Sorry this story and for taking for ever to update. Please ignore my errors I'll fix them after I finish my tests. Thank you for reading and subscribing, bye. ❤