Family visits and crazy mothers

The Hyun family's crazy daily life

"Jung Taehyung!"

"Jung Taehyung guess  who's here?" Calls Baekhyun.

"Who, omma, who?" Replies Taehyung who ran to his mother with a curious  look on his face.

"It's  uncle yongguk, uncle himchan and cousin junhong."

"Junhongs here?"Ask Taehyung, who started bouncing  on his little feet.

"Yup and he can't wait to play with you, but be careful taetae you dont want to get hurt again."

"Ok omma taetae will be careful, so can I go now?"

"Yes, but again be carefu-"

"Ok omma ok." Taehyung said cutting off Baekhyun and running down the hallway to see junhong.

Junhong was hiding behind yongguk who was talking to daehyun.

"Junhong, junhong I missed you so much!" Yells Taehyung that ran ip to junhong and then jumped on jim making both him and junhong fall into yongguks long legs.

"I  missed you to tae tae." Says junhong while both him and Taehyung try to get up wuth the help of yongguk.

"I missed you more junhongi." Says taehyung that hugs him again  while daehyun scolds him by saying 

Tae tae don't jump on people, you could have hurt junhong, now say sorry."

The tone of daehyuns voice scared taehyung making tears form im taehyungs eyes.

I'm sowwe taehyung said while tears stated to fall down his cheeks.

Daehyun don't you think You were hard on the boy, he just wanted to hug junhong." Says yongguk.

"I know  but if baekhyun finds  even a little scratch on taehyung he'll go crazy. "

"Ican see why, I mean if zelo had gotten hurt I would go ballistic to, but taehyung missed  little junhong." Says himchan.

"I dont think You understand baekhyun is cra-"

"Who made my baby cry!" Baekhyun yells out of nowhere cutting off daehyun while he ran to taehyung and picked him up.

"Who made you cry my little Angel?" Baekhyun asked taehyung as he hugged him.

"Appa, appa yelled at me omma, he made me cry." Replied taehyung. 

"Jung daehyun!" Baekhyun yelled while glaring at him. If looks could kill daehyun would be bead by 10000.

"Tae tae sweety why don'tyou go show zelo your  new toys." Says baekhun with a voice to sweet to be real.

"Ok omma."Taehyung said while wiping his tears. "Come on junhong I have this cool new racecar. " says taehyung while he draged junhong to his room.

"Now can you two excuses us real quick." Baekhyun says with that sweet voice still.

"Sure go get justice for your baby." Says himchan.

"Oh I will, I will." Replied baekhyun with an evil smile as he draged daehyun away.

Daehyun was right he is crazy." Says yongguk.

"Yeah but I'd do the  same thing. " Replied himchan. That'll  Teach yall not to yell at our babies.

"Oh goodness ourhusbands are nuts." Mumbles yongguk. 

"What!"

"Nothing" replied yongguk.

"Thought so."

Meanwhile in taehyungs bed room

"Tae tae do you hear that?" Asked junhong. 

"What?"

'Its the sound of your omma yelling and Your appa crying. "

"Oh, so do you want to see my stuffed bunny? Asked taehyung.

"Sure"

Later that night in taehyungs small bed lied daehyun who was barely covered by taehyungs small blanket. Daehyun was trying to apologize to taehyung so he can go back to his room and sleep with his beautiful husband and get off time out, but no taehyung eont accept it.

"Tae tae i'm sorry" daehyun pled.

"Uh uh, night appa." Taehyung said before he went to sleep.

"But i'm sorry."

 

 The End

A/n: thank you for reading and sorry for any spelling errors or mistakes, oh and thank You for the sub. :-) it means  a lot. Bye ;-).