Wake up Taehyung

The Hyun family's crazy daily life

"Tae get up we have a long day ahead of us." Baekhyun says trying to wake Taehyung.

"Mmmnm" says Taehyung under his pororo blanket but not moving.

"Come on Tae baby you need to get up now or daddy will leave without his little sunshine baby."

He does not reply still.

"Ok I see how it is." Baekhyun mumbles pulling theblanket off Taehyung that's in big is cute little bed. Their Taehyung lays with his bear p'jays on while laying on his tummy with his head in his pillow.

A small whine comes out of Taehyungs mouth as he shifts into the fetal position in order to gain warmth To jis now exposed body.

"Oh no you don't mister get up."

Taehyung just ignores him still sleeping.

"Ok, so you wanna play this game remember Jung Taehyung I am your parent and if it will take me the whole day to wake your little behind up so be it."

Taehyung is still quiet, which makes baekhyun even more angry so he storms out of Taehyungs room.

...............................Ten minutes later..........................

Baekhyun comes back in there to find his son still sleeping,  but now back on his tummy again. Baekhyun marches over to his sons bed and began trying to pull him up only for Taehyung To grab his sheet tightly. He wouldn't let them go so when baekhyun pulled him up he would be pulled right back down. 

"Taehyung let go of the sheet and get up!"

Taehyung whined back in protest,  Baekhyun knows it means no and he's not having that.

"Yes Taehyung get up!" He said while pulling again.

He still went back down. Baekhyun had hoped he would pull hard enough for either Taehyung to or for the sheet to come off the bed, but neither seem like it was going to happen because 1) Taehyung is to strong for his age and 2 ) his sheet tucking game be on so they won't come off no matter how hard he tugged.

"You know what, fine, you win." Baekhyun says letting go of Taehyung causing him to flop back down on the bed and walking out.

Afew minutes later Baekhyun rushes back in there trying to pull Taehyung again,  but he once again griped the sheet not moving.

"Darn I thought I would have gotten you that time, Tae if you get up you can eat whatever you want.

He still doesn't move.

"Ok fine you win" he aays again this time meaning it and walking out. Once Baekhyun was out the door Taehyung lifts his head and smiles, then lays it back down sleeping again. 

The end.

......................................................................

A/n: Ok firstly let me say Thank You to all my subscribers I love you all. Secondly  It's  been a while  , sorry  I been busy with school ( Im trying  to graduate  this year, which will be early for me.) Soo  Im not fully  back but ill try update this story and my others as much as I can. Do you guys like this chapter, I know it's  short. The next chapter  short  too , but I'll  try to make  them longer. Lastly  sorry for any  typos., spelling errors, punctuation error ill try to fix them when I can. Alright Thanks again for the subs bye. :-)