It's snowman day and my Birthday?!

The Hyun family's crazy daily life

"Dae did you make sure you sent out all the invitations?"

"Yes dear, I'm sure everyone will show up hun." Replies Daehyun  who was blowing balloons.

"But what if they don't,  my tae tae will be sad."

"Baekhyun I'm sure this party will be fantastic. " says suho that was setting up the table with pororo plates and cups.

"Yeah uncle baek, just have a little hope." Says chanyeol.

"Ah ok but-"

"No buts baek." Says suho

"Ok, I'm going to go check on the cake." Replies Baekhyun that walkes to the kitchen.

"Baekhyun sure wants this party to be the best." Says Himchan.

"Yes, he wants the best for our little tae tae."says daehyun

"Even if it'll kill him." Kris jokes.

No one laughs.

Anyways where's the birthday boy?" Asked kris.

"With Yongguk, Zelo and Sehun." Says Himchan 

"I wonder what they are up to?" Suho asked.

..............................

"Uncle bang i'm sleepy. " says Taehyung that sat on the couch watching Winny The poo (Thanks to Yongguk).

"Don't be sleepy Tae tae we are gonna have fun today." Says zelo. 

"What do you mean have fun?" Asked Tae.

"Well today is your birt-" sehun starts. Zelo put his hand over ssehuns mouth and shook his head. Sehun glared at zelo and his hand making zelo pull away glaring at sehun.

"What is today?" Taehyung asked oblivious to the previous situation.

"Today is the.....birth of building  snowmen and having snow ball fights." Yongguk lied.

"Really, can we have a snowball fight and build a snowman uncle bang?" Asked Taehyung.

"Sure kiddo." Says yongguk who switched off the t.v..

"We're really going to build a snowman dad? Asked zelo.

Yup, come on now put on your coat, shoes, and gloves." Says yongguk, while the kids quickly got up and put on their coats, gloves, and shoes with the help of yongguk of course and headed outside.

Once they got outside in the front yard of Yongguk and Himchans house sehun picked up the snow and threw it in zelos face, who picked up a snowball and threw it at sehun who grabed Taehyung to shield himself hitting Taehyung in the face.

"I'm sorry Tae Tae." Says zelo

"It's ok." Taehyung said smiling while he picked up snow and duped it on sehun that was still behind Taehyung. Sehun quickly bent down to pick up snow making bath Taehyung and zelo run.

"I'll get you Tae Tae and zelo." Says sehun that Chased after them.

"No you won't sehunnie." They both replin in unison.

"Oh yes I will." He says running faster with the snowball in his hand throwing it hitting zelo on the back. Zelo quickly pickes up snow forming it into a ball and threw it at sehun that turned around a little to slow causing the snowball to hit him on the side of the face. Both taehyung and zelo laughed and sehun growls. Taehyung quickly stopes laughing. 

"Don't be mad sehunnie it's  just a game, see." says Taehyung who throws snow at the back of zelos head. Sehun laughs and picks up more snow throwing it at zelo.

"Hey, why are you hitting me hit tae tae too." Says zelo. Sehun quickly picks up a snow ball aming it at Taehyung. Zelo also does the same.

"Oh no." Taehyung says running away.

"Were going to get you  Tae." They both said aming at Taehyungs head.

Yongguk watches not sure if he should tell them to stop playing ruff like this or let it happen as long as one of them doesn't end up crying.

.....................

30 minutes later and its 3:30 and the kids are coverd in snow from the snowball fight and from building their own snowman. Yongguk received a call from Baekhyun telling him its time for Taehyung to arrive. Yongguk quickly changes the kids out of their wer clothes into warm ones and sets off to Taehyungs house.  Yongguk sends a quick text to Baekhyun telling him that they're there and that they'll be in in a few.

Yongguk winks at both sehun and zelo tha winks  back while obvious Taehyung makes a mad dash to the house. Yongguk, sehun, and zelo catch up to Taehyungand openf the door to find the house dark until the lights come on showing the Pororo themed house with his parents, uncles, and cousins jumping out yelling "Happy fifth birthday Taehyung!"

Taehyung stills for awhile making Baekhyun ask "Tae Tae are you ok?" Taehyung slowly nods smiling wider than ever and out of nowhere starts jumping in joy and happiness and ask

"Today's my birthday,  my Birthdays on snowman day?" Making everone look at each other. Yongguk mouths "I lied to cover this up play along."

"Yup Tae Taeyung were born on snowman day, so do you kiddos want some pizza? Asked Baekhyun.

"Yes!" They all screamed.

After they ate zelo, taehyung, and sehun sat on the floor playing with toys when the lights turned out, right when that happed Daehyun was seen holding something square that had five candles on it.

"Happy Birthday to you , happy birthday to you. Happy birthday my dear Taehyunie happy birthday to you" Taehyungs parent, uncles and cousins sang startling Taehyung. Daehyun bent down so Taehyung could blow out his candles that took two trys. They all ate the cake and after that Taehyung opened his presents, which were new p'jays, a toy robot  that Taehyung wanted more stuffed animals, and love from all his family members especially zelo and sehun. It was bed time now and Taehyung was being tucked into bed when baekhyun asked "did you love your birthday party?"

"It was the best becuse today was snowman day and because of the party thanks omma."

"Your welcome sweety night."

"Night." Taehyung said before going to sleep.

Baekhyun stands in the hallway mumbling "Dumb bang yongguk tricking my baby about snowman day what jerk." Befor walking to his room.

The end.

.........

 

A/n: Happy belated birthday my sweet twin AngelsTaehyung and Joshua. Thank You for reading and subscribing. I'll  fix the problems tomorrow im really sleepy and its late. Night.