Chanyeol’s hot date makeover.

The Hyun family's crazy daily life

“Hey Tae Tae, hunie.” calls zelo quietly. He was sitting on the couch next to the other two.

They were at sehun's house for a weekend summer party.

“What?” the other two answered back just as quite.

“Look at yeoli he's sleeping.” says zelo with a hint of mischief in his voice.

“yeah so?” says taehyung that was looking at chanyeol who was asleep at the other end of the couch.

“Let's play with him.” says zelo with a smile.

“Yeah lets.” says sehun smiling at zelo.

“But he's sleeping, how are we going to play with him?” asked taehyung confused.

“you'll see, wait here I'll be right back.” says sehun that runs to his room leaving taehyung still confused and zelo  with an evil smirk on his face.

“I don't get it.” wine's taehyung.

“shut up Tae Tae you will see.” says zelo.

“that's a bad word.”

“shh Tae Tae.”

“Are you two done.” says sehun that is now back in the living room setting down a marker box on the rug in front if the part of the couch chanyeol was sleeping on.

The other two nodded then gets off the couch walking over to sehun that pulls out a black marker and begins drawing a cartoon mustache on him.

The two watch trying to keep from laughing loudly so that they won't wake up chanyeol.

“this Tae Tae is what I was talking about.” said sehun that picked up a red marker and began painting chanyeol’s lips red.

“oh, let me try.” says taehyung.

Sehun gives taehyung the red marker and taehyung began coloring chanyeol cheeks red.

“Me too.” says zelo that had gotten a purple marker and began coloring his eyelids.

“yeoli looks ready for a date.” says zelo while covering his mouth with his hand.

“Not yet he needs more cuteness, plus we need to do his hair and dress him.”  says Sehun.

“He also needs a ring and a necklace.” taehyung chimes.

“Yes this will be yeoli date makeover.” says zelo.

“Yes and mommy will love this.” says sehun that drew a small blue heart under chanyeol’s eye.

“Yes uncle suho will give us lot's of cookies for this.” replies,taehyung. “do you have any ribbons hunie?

“Yes mommy keeps them for wendy.” replies sehun.

“I'm sure Wendy would let us use her hair ribbons.” says zelo.

“Me too I'll go get them their in mommy and daddy's side table drawer.  I'll get them and mommy necklace and rings.”” says sehun before he runs off to his parent's room.

“we are doing such a good job wait till uncle sees this.” says taehyung with excitement.

“I know right.”

Sehun comes back shortly with a small box of ribbons, suho's jewelry box and Wendy's dress.

“I found one of Wendy's dresses now we can dress yeoli.” says sehun.

“Yay!” both taehyung and zelo cheers quietly.

Zelo began pulling at chanyeol's bear pajama top only for it to not budge. Neither did chanyeol good thing he was a deep sleeper that could sleep through an earthquake.

“Can you help guys?” asked zelo.

“Ok.” replies both taehyung and sehun.

“What do you need help with?” asked Taehyung.

“help me get yeoli's shirt off so we can get the dress on him.

“Ok.”

Sehun and taehyung both get chanyeol’s arms out of his shirt sleeves so that zelo can pull off his shirt. After about a few minutes of tugging chanyeol is now shirtless with his hands in the air that's being held up by both taehyung and sehun as zelo slides the dress over his head while putting chanyeol's arms in the pretty light pink dress with a huge black bow on the side.

“Channie looks so pretty.” says Taehyung.

“we are not done yet we need to add the ribbons and the rings and necklace.” says zelo.

“Oh yeah I forgot.”says taehyung.

“I didn't, now let's get yeoli ready for his date it's almost time.” replies sehun.

“Oh no we need to hurry.” Says taehyung that grabs two black ribbons and ties them in chanyeol’s hair giving him two pigtails. Sehun puts a pretty pink necklace with a moon around chanyeol’s neck, while zelo gives chanyeol his finishing touch with a beautiful diamond ring.

The three kids step back to admire their work before they ran into the kitchen where suho was preparing dinner.

“Mommy!”

“Uncle suho!”

“Yes little angels.” replies suho that turns from the stove looking at the three kids.

“Come to the living room we have a surprise for you.”

“What is it?”

“You have to go see.” says sehun.

“Will I like it?” asked suho.

“A lot uncle come on.” says zelo that grabbed suho's hand pulling him towards the living room.

“Are you sure?” Suho asked uncertain.

“Uh huh let's go.” says taehyung.

Once suho gets to the living room he sees the floor covers in markers and in Wendy's ribbons. It was normal for the room to be covers in markers, but ribbons? That was something new. He wandered how they found them and what they used it for. His suspicion was cured when be saw chanyeol who's was dressed up in Wendy's pink dress with a cartoon mustache, bright red marker lipstick and blush,purple marker eyeshadow and a blue heart under his eyes. Suho was trying to keep from laughing till he saw chanyeol's hair being held up by two of Wendy's ribbons in pigtails. Suho couldn't help it he laughed so hard tears came out his eyes.

“Do you like it mommy?”

“we helped yeoli on his date.”

“We did a good job right?”

Suho was so amused both by the fact that they did this to chanyeol and the fact that chanyeol had a date he didn't know about.

“I love this, but yeoli does your cousin Wendy's ribbons and dress no justice.” replies Suho that takes a picture of chanyeol for blackmail. Just wait till he gets married.

“we think yeoli looks beautiful.” replies Sehun.

“Haha, Now it's time for chanyeol’s date to be over how about we help clean him up and eat dinner after we take one last picture.

“Ok!” they all cheer before they all crowded around a pretty sleeping chanyeol getting ready to take their last picture of chanyeol like this.

“Just wait till he sees this.” mumbles suho before snapping the picture.

The End.

......................

A/n: Sorry for taking forever to update blame school. I want to say Thank You to my new and old subscribers and to who ever else that reads this story. I'll fix the errors when I have time, night. 😁😴