Chapter Nine

Untitled

                  The last bell rang that evening and ended the school on that day. Students were rushing for the gate. Some walked, some cycling. Jaejoong walked with Junsu and Changmin since he didn't want to get picked up by his dad. "Where's Yunho hyung? I thought he'll join us,"Jaejoong asked as they got out of the school compound. "Yunho hyung had activity after school, he'll be late. Why asking? Missed him already? Hehe..."Changmin smirk, teasing the now blushing Jaejoong. "Why are you blushing?"Junsu asked. "What are you talking about? And I'm not blushing! Oh, Changmin ah! Can I come to your house? I'd like to see your mom,"Jaejoong changed the subject. "Yeah sure, why not? I'm sure she'd be glad to see you too,"Changmin replied. He need to tell the truth to Yunho's mom though he knew Changmin would already tell her what happened. But still, he want to explained it himself, and also to apologise for what his mom said to Yunho.

 

                  Jaejoong left Changmin's house at 9pm that night with Yunho walked him home. He sure had a good time with them that he forgot to inform his mom where'd he go. He was pretty sure he'll get lectured once he home. A few minutes later, they reached Jaejoong's house. Surprisingly, Jaejoong's new house located much closer to Yunho's one than his old house. "You're coming in?"Jaejoong asked. "Are you kidding me? I bet your mom would chase me out with a broom if she saw me,"Yunho laughing as he said that, Jaejoong giggled. "Hyung, let's keep it a secret for a while. I promise I'll get clear with mom. This misunderstanding need to stop." It's been 6 years already, he couldn't live with this forever. "I hope she'll listen to you. Remember I would always love you, Jae. This time, no matter what, I'll fight for you." Seriousness are clear on his voice. He's already losing Jaejoong once, he's not going to lose him the second time. Jaejoong felt the same, the love he had for the older guy. Confuse or not, he want Yunho only for himself.

 

                  "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow,"Yunho said. "Yeah, see you tomorrow, hyung. Thanks for walked me home,"Jaejoong replied back. "Anytime."Yunho fight the urge to hug and kiss Jaejoong. He made his home when Jaejoong safely got into the house. A voice asking him right after he shut the door. "Where have you been?" He turned to the voice, and there his mom, sitting on the couch with his dad. "Answer me! Where have you been?"his mom, Jaekyung, repeated. "Are you going to do this everytime I got home?"Jaejoong asked back. "I saw you with someone, who is he?"Jaekyung asked again, ignoring his son's question. "My friend, I was at his house, then he walked me home. Dad, are you going to let mom do this to me?"Jaejoong turned to his dad, asking for help.

 

                  Jaekyung cut before her husband could say something. "Is he a good friend? Did he put your life in danger?" "What's that supposed to mean?" Though he said that loud and clear, but his heart starting beating fast. It couldn't be...

 

                   "I didn't want you to make the same mistake twice. Your mistake, in case you're wondering, is picked out that Jung Yunho boy as your friend!" His mom words proves the reaction of his heart. "Jaekyung, stop it! We've talked about this!" Sooro warned his wife after he remain silent for quite some time. He tried to put some sense into his wife about the incident, but apparently he found nothing but the dead end. "I'm tired." Not wanting to have a long conversation with his mom, Jaejoong excused himself to his bedroom. He was shocked because he never thought his mom could still remembered Yunho. Now he did hang out with Yunho again, there's no telling if his mom finds out.