Chapter Eight

Untitled

            6 years ago.

            10 years old Jaejoong together with Changmin, Junsu and 12 years old Yunho having fun at the playground. Junsu and Changmin on soccer, meanwhile Yunho pushed Jaejoong who sat on a bike. Riding a bike without extra tyre is quite difficult for Jaejoong, especially when you still using a bicycle with extra tyre at the age of 10. They still on their own world when 3 other boys approached them. Yunho stop his activity when he spotted the newcomer. Seeing the disastified look on one of the boys face, he suddenly felt something might go wrong. Because the three boys are big and taller than him, Jaejoong felt their presence are so intimidating. He quickly got off of the bike and went hiding behind Yunho when he saw them approaching.

            Jaejoong not quite understand what they were talking about, but a minute later, Yunho's being pushed down on the ground. Changmin and Junsu running toward them. Shocked by the screaming, Yunho quickly got up to his feet when he realized he fell on top of Jaejoong. But what shocked him the most, when he saw blood on the ground. Little Jaejoong crying mess as he holding his bleeding left ear. A trail of blood covered his hand. Panicked of the situation, the three boys fled away. With trembling hands, Yunho checked on Jaejoong's ear. A piece of glass stuck on the back of his ear, it's pretty deep wound. Not knowing what to do, Yunho asked his brother, Changmin, to inform their mom.

            When they got to the hospital, things got worse. Yunho took everything what Jaejoong's mom throw at him. Her hit, her screaming, her bad words. Junsu and Changmin tried to explain, but Yunho forbid them. He felt responsible for what happened to Jaejoong. So did Yunho's mom. She's not going to argue or defending his son, because Yunho himself admitted it was his fault. They both apologized over and over again. But it seems like an apologise aren't enough. She make not just Yunho but also Changmin and Junsu to swear, not to seeing Jaejoong again, ever. They were hesitated at first, but then they did.

             Two weeks later, Yunho ready to break his swore. He couldn't help to meet Jaejoong, he wants to apologise to him, at least. The most of all, he missed him. He went to Jaejoong's house one evening, only to find that house is already empty and were put on sale. Jaejoong's family moving out as soon as he check out of the hospital. But nobody's really knows when.

              Heading back to his house, there's so many things on his mind. Jaejoong would never forgive him. They won't meet each other again. He couldn't keep his promise to always be on Jaejoong's side. Maybe he's too young to know what love is, but he couldn't denied the strange feeling everytime he's with Jaejoong. His love for him nothing like his love to Changmin, but it's deeper than that. But no matter what it is, it's useless now. Jaejoong disappeared. Finding him is impossible. Though he would find him, where do he start?