Chapter Four

Untitled
The bell rang exactly at 8am sharp, as soon as Jaejoong passed the main entrance of the school. A minutes later, the entrance shut closed. Some students were still outside. Some running, some walking at ease like they didn't care at all being late. Jaejoong was lucky. If he's late even a minute, maybe he would be one of them. Jaejoong his back when he heard a voice. A unique one but sounds familiar. "Lee songsaenim, please let us pass this one, please, I promise I won't be late again."the owner of the voice said, more like begging to the male teacher whom guard the entrance. "That's what you said the last time you were late." Mr Lee turned to another boy beside that one who begged him earlier. "And you Jung, how come you're late when your brother got here half an hours ago?"Mr Lee asked. "He's being mean to me, he didn't wake me up!"the Jung boy answered. "Aren't you big enough to woke up on your own? Anyway, I can't let you pass this time. All of you. Not before some punishment!" "You, over there!"Mr Lee's voice woke Jaejoong out of his trance. "Ye...yes?"Jaejoong stuttering. "To your class now, or would you like to join them?"Mr Lee points to the students outside of the gate. "No...no, I'll be going,"Jaejoong bowed to Mr Lee and run away. "Stay out of troubles or we're going to move out again!" His mom's words crossed on his mind.