Chapter Seven

Untitled
The recess time came after the third lesson. Pulling Jaejoong with them, both Junsu and Changmin headed to the rooftop. Saying they would have their lunch up there. When they got there, Yunho and his best friend, Yoochun were also there. "Hyung, we're here!"Changmin said as he pulled Jaejoong to where Yunho is. Yunho stunned, Jaejoong froze. Dragging Changmin away from Jaejoong, Yunho whispered. "You said I should meet him, now you're obviously dragging him to me." "You're so slow, hyung. You should thank me, use this chance wisely, "Changmin said then get back to Jaejoong. Seeing Jaejoong smiling widely to Yoochun made Yunho unease. "Yah wide forehead! " Walking to them, Yunho smacked Yoochun's head. "Yah! What's that for? And stop calling me wide forehead! You should be calling me charming forehead, note that! "Yoochun rubbing the spot where Yunho smacked him. "Charming forehead? Over Junsu 's y . Keep your playboy attitude to yourself, "Yunho said. "Why are you dragging me into your fight? I'm innocent! "Junsu said, not agreeing with Yunho. "Ok,ok, before Yunho hyung kick you on the , we'd better get you out of here, Yoochun hyung. Come on Junsu,"dragging Yoochun with him, Changmin showed his thumb up to Yunho followed by Junsu. "Yun...Yunho hyung,"Jaejoong stuttered. Heard his name being called, Yunho turned. Not saying anything, he hugged his speial childhood friend tightly. Jaejoong hesitated at first to hug him back, but then he did. "I couldn't believe it, after so many years."Yunho said happily. "Me too. I miss you so much, hyung,"Jaejoong replied. "I miss you too, a lot."Yunho pulled off the hug. "Last time I checked, you're moving without telling me anything. You're just disappeared,"Yunho said. "I know, I'm truly sorry about that. I got so many things to say to you before I left, but I don't have a chance to say it. I truly missing you, hyung,"Jaejoong hugged Yunho once again. Plus, he's happy by the fact Yunho still remembered and recognized him. "You know what, now that I looked at you closely, there's no way I won't recognice you,"Yunho's mood suddenly went down. "Yeah, why is that?"Jaejoong pulled off the hug, not sure of what Yunho talked about. Yunho trailed his fingers behind Jaejoong's ear. "This scar, I'm the one who gave you that,"Yunho looked guilty as he spoke the words. "Hyung, it wasn't your fault. Don't worry about it, I'm ok now." "So Yunho and that cutie actually had something going on? Wow, that's unbelivable! So that's why he turned down every single girl who confessed to him."Yoochun still puzzled with the fact his best friend liking a guy. Not that it bothered him too much. "Believe it, hyung,"said Changmin as he stuffed himself with a sandwich. "But I still think it wasn't a good idea, what if Jaejoong's mom find out? Ahh...I don't want to imagine what would happen,"Junsu shaking his head, terrified by the fact Jaejoong's mom find it out. Because as far as he can remembered, that woman wasn't someone you want to mess with, especially when it comes to Jaejoong.